Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " 15:46 - Mar 23 with 4468 viewsswancity

Well it did, sort of.

Is this still the case or has the improved form changed things.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 15:55 - Mar 23 with 3315 viewspikeypaul

Do not worry two loses and the sellout scum will be back in the spot light.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 18:24 - Mar 23 with 3201 viewsSTID2017

Saw him yesterday so obviously still in the lacality

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 21:20 - Mar 23 with 3105 viewsQJumpingJack

Are the groups still operating? Union and the other one?
" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 21:22 - Mar 23 with 3099 viewsLoyal

OP ......
Let this sink in, its fck all to do with the team winning or losing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 10:59 - Mar 24 with 2975 viewsDafyddHuw

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 21:22 - Mar 23 by Loyal

OP ......

Well said
" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 11:40 - Mar 24 with 2944 viewsunion_jack

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 21:22 - Mar 23 by Loyal

OP ......

You're banging your head against a brick wall here Loyal.

The same 'argument' put up all the time. Cue The Res!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 19:00 - Mar 24 with 2787 viewsQJumpingJack

If we lose our next three games, will protests be planned/forums held?
" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 19:04 - Mar 24 with 2777 viewsexiledclaseboy

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 19:00 - Mar 24 by QJumpingJack

If we lose our next three games, will protests be planned/forums held?

What does the Trust think?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 00:22 - Mar 25 with 2664 viewsBigPhilG

Nothing's changed so I've been told. The scsa had a meeting amongst themselves this week and have another scheduled in April. They still want thevsell outs gone
" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 08:36 - Mar 25 with 2582 viewsswancity

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 00:22 - Mar 25 by BigPhilG

Nothing's changed so I've been told. The scsa had a meeting amongst themselves this week and have another scheduled in April. They still want thevsell outs gone

Is anything being done to get rid of them? Can anything be done?

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 09:19 - Mar 25 with 2542 viewsLoyal

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 08:36 - Mar 25 by swancity

Is anything being done to get rid of them? Can anything be done?

Keep supporting his removal 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 09:42 - Mar 25 with 2520 viewsTheResurrection

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 00:22 - Mar 25 by BigPhilG

Who gives a shit what they want. It's irrelevant

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 10:46 - Mar 25 with 2484 viewsswancity

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 09:42 - Mar 25 by TheResurrection

It's only irrelevant if they do nothing as seems to be the case. It becomes very relevant and significant if they do something. Ask the West Ham owners how they felt recently when they played Burnley at home. In our case the feeling of anger isn't in that league it seems. Anyway, what really can be done in reality. I'd love them to fook off, off the planet actually but they aren't about to. I've had a tit full of it all. My token gesture is not to renew a season ticket after 13 seasons. That's only cutting off my rather large nose to spite my face I realise.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 12:11 - Mar 25 with 2421 viewsNeath_Jack

Hopefully we've seen the back of them.

We definitely won't hear none of their nonsense whilst we are winning anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 14:23 - Mar 25 with 2342 viewsunion_jack

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 12:11 - Mar 25 by Neath_Jack

Hopefully we've seen the back of them.

We definitely won't hear none of their nonsense whilst we are winning anyway.

Read Loyal's post above. Let it sink in.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 15:36 - Mar 25 with 2278 viewsNeath_Jack

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 14:23 - Mar 25 by union_jack

Read Loyal's post above. Let it sink in.

Why would reading Loyals post make me think any differently?

Listen, i'll give you credit for getting the feelings of the majority of Swans fans, and you correctly backed off with it. This coincided with us going on a good run of results. But that's as far as it goes.

You've done the right thing in shutting up shop until the end of the season. By then, our rightful supporters group may have got their arses into gear (one can dream).

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:03 - Mar 25 with 2254 viewsWATP

The up turn in results/performance is bad news for the protesters.
" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:05 - Mar 25 with 2252 viewsunion_jack

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 15:36 - Mar 25 by Neath_Jack

Why would reading Loyals post make me think any differently?

Listen, i'll give you credit for getting the feelings of the majority of Swans fans, and you correctly backed off with it. This coincided with us going on a good run of results. But that's as far as it goes.

You've done the right thing in shutting up shop until the end of the season. By then, our rightful supporters group may have got their arses into gear (one can dream).

Your original post suggested that nonsense was being spouted then you gave credit for making the fan base aware??

It's not a matter of winning or losing (hence why I alluded to you reading Loyal's post) but any silence is down to acting at the right time. If we win every game between now and the rest of the season the SCSA will still be pushing for Jenkins' removal. If the Trust can do that effectively alone then fine. This is NOT a power trip only an action group trying to preserve our club's future which the Trust up until now are not doing to the extent they should be. They do have limitations admittedly which is why the SCSA can be more vocal.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:20 - Mar 25 with 2230 viewsLoyal

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 09:42 - Mar 25 by TheResurrection

I support them mate, nothing irrelevant about keeping on at the underhanded sale of the club.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:23 - Mar 25 with 2224 viewsNeath_Jack

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:05 - Mar 25 by union_jack

Your original post suggested that nonsense was being spouted then you gave credit for making the fan base aware??

It's not a matter of winning or losing (hence why I alluded to you reading Loyal's post) but any silence is down to acting at the right time. If we win every game between now and the rest of the season the SCSA will still be pushing for Jenkins' removal. If the Trust can do that effectively alone then fine. This is NOT a power trip only an action group trying to preserve our club's future which the Trust up until now are not doing to the extent they should be. They do have limitations admittedly which is why the SCSA can be more vocal.

No, I gave you credit for listening to the feelings of the fans as to you lot backing off with your bits of paper or leaflets inside the stadium.

If the Trust get their act together, they won't need another splinter group to hand out bits of paper with Jenkins out, or whatever it was on them.

Anyway, it's old/dead news now, and it's too nice a day for this nonsense again.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:32 - Mar 25 with 2212 viewsmax936

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:23 - Mar 25 by Neath_Jack

No, I gave you credit for listening to the feelings of the fans as to you lot backing off with your bits of paper or leaflets inside the stadium.

If the Trust get their act together, they won't need another splinter group to hand out bits of paper with Jenkins out, or whatever it was on them.

Anyway, it's old/dead news now, and it's too nice a day for this nonsense again.

What if the Trust don't het their act together though NJ,? Seeing on how "well" they've done so far I wouldn't hang my hat on them to anything other that what they're done so far, which is to know their place and smile and curtesy whenever they see the Board and be very grateful to be in their presence.
Trust needs a new leadership and more focus IMHO.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:39 - Mar 25 with 2202 viewsexiledclaseboy

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:32 - Mar 25 by max936

What if the Trust don't het their act together though NJ,? Seeing on how "well" they've done so far I wouldn't hang my hat on them to anything other that what they're done so far, which is to know their place and smile and curtesy whenever they see the Board and be very grateful to be in their presence.
Trust needs a new leadership and more focus IMHO.

I’ve never curtsied to anyone I’ll have you know. Mind, I’ve never met any of the club board either, unless Pearlman counts.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 17:32 - Mar 25 with 2161 viewsLoyal

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 16:39 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve never curtsied to anyone I’ll have you know. Mind, I’ve never met any of the club board either, unless Pearlman counts.

Pearlnecklace is on the board.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 17:34 - Mar 25 with 2158 viewsexiledclaseboy

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 17:32 - Mar 25 by Loyal

Pearlnecklace is on the board.

Fair enough. I still didn’t curtsey.

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 17:36 - Mar 25 with 2147 viewsLoyal

" New Group Calls For Chairmans Removal " on 17:34 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough. I still didn’t curtsey.

Next time wear a dress then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024