Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy playing for England U21s 18:07 - Mar 24 with 4092 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He is playing the lone striker role and has had no more luck in the first half than he does for us.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 18:11 - Mar 24 with 4075 viewsLoyal

That's because he is a championship player.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tammy playing for England U21s on 18:43 - Mar 24 with 4024 viewslifelong

Lots of arm waving by Tammy.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:10 - Mar 24 with 3980 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The defender shows him how it is done.
I am not sure how he got so may goals in the championship.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:14 - Mar 24 with 3972 viewsJackfath

What side is this on?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:18 - Mar 24 with 3964 viewslifelong

Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:14 - Mar 24 by Jackfath

What side is this on?

Bein 11.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:26 - Mar 24 with 3940 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:14 - Mar 24 by Jackfath

What side is this on?

It was on BT Sport 2, but it has finished 2:1.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:50 - Mar 24 with 3876 viewsGaryjack

"It is believed Chelsea are not receiving a loan fee for Abraham because their priority was to find the best club for his development. But it has been reported that the successful club would have to pay £1million to cover signing-on fees for the player, his family and his agent.

It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus."

Awesome

Good luck to the lad, but he'll never be a Premier League striker as long as he's got a hole in his arse.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:28 - Mar 24 with 3702 viewsJackFish

Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:50 - Mar 24 by Garyjack

"It is believed Chelsea are not receiving a loan fee for Abraham because their priority was to find the best club for his development. But it has been reported that the successful club would have to pay £1million to cover signing-on fees for the player, his family and his agent.

It has also been alleged that Abraham will be paid more than his £50,000-a-week Chelsea wage by his loan club and the deal will include a lucrative goal bonus."

Awesome

Good luck to the lad, but he'll never be a Premier League striker as long as he's got a hole in his arse.

At least we’ve saved a bit of money on those goal bonuses!
Login to get fewer ads

Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:30 - Mar 24 with 3698 viewsnantywatcher

Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:50 - Mar 24 by Garyjack

Awesome

Prime posting to be bumped in the next couple of years.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:34 - Mar 24 with 3692 viewsGowerjack

Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:30 - Mar 24 by nantywatcher

Prime posting to be bumped in the next couple of years.

I doubt it.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tammy playing for England U21s on 09:03 - Mar 25 with 3502 viewsswanforthemoney

Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:10 - Mar 24 by A_Fans_Dad

The defender shows him how it is done.
I am not sure how he got so may goals in the championship.

Quite a few scrappy fox in the box type goals. He also converted quite a few crosses. This year, defenders have just intercepted everything. He’s easily nudged off the ball.A difference in class between the divisions.
Although I don’t really rate him, I have some sympathy for him as a striker playing the first half the season in that PC team. It killed his confidence.
I don’t like the way he seems to berate his fellow players when the ball doesn’t reach him.

I stand in the North Stand

Tammy playing for England U21s on 09:10 - Mar 25 with 3487 viewsswanforthemoney

Tammy playing for England U21s on 19:26 - Mar 24 by A_Fans_Dad

It was on BT Sport 2, but it has finished 2:1.

To England, who top their qualifying group atm.

I stand in the North Stand

Tammy playing for England U21s on 09:11 - Mar 25 with 3484 viewspencoedjack

Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:34 - Mar 24 by Gowerjack

I doubt it.

Me neither

Another over hyped English youngster
Tammy playing for England U21s on 11:01 - Mar 25 with 3405 viewsdameedna

Well deserved. Be keen to see him crack home a few in t be tail end of the season. A very good finisher.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 16:16 - Mar 25 with 3233 viewsLoyal

Tammy playing for England U21s on 09:11 - Mar 25 by pencoedjack

Me neither

Another over hyped English youngster

The list is endless, their national team are being touted as outsiders for the world cup 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Tammy playing for England U21s on 22:39 - Mar 25 with 3109 viewsbuilthjack

Tammy playing for England U21s on 16:16 - Mar 25 by Loyal

The list is endless, their national team are being touted as outsiders for the world cup 😂

At tiddlywinks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:02 - Mar 25 with 3091 viewsmajorraglan

Playing the role of the loan striker is hard, it can’t be easy playing up front for the Swans with the kind of season the club has had and the style of play.

He may well come good, but he’s a young kid playing against some pretty tough and seasoned defenders. Don’t think he will be back next season, maybe a championship club or a loan to an European club.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:16 - Mar 25 with 3078 viewsTaliesin

The love affair with the Chelsea megastar seems well & truly over.

Meanwhile there's a young player called Ollie McBurnie banging them in for fun in Barnsley. If only we had someone like him as our back up striker.
N/A. on 23:21 - Mar 25 with 3071 viewsHuw57

Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:16 - Mar 25 by Taliesin

Meanwhile there's a young player called Ollie McBurnie banging them in for fun in Barnsley. If only we had someone like him as our back up striker.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:48]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Tammy playing for England U21s on 00:03 - Mar 26 with 3046 viewsLoyal

Tammy playing for England U21s on 23:16 - Mar 25 by Taliesin

Better than Tammy imo.

Tammy playing for England U21s on 00:59 - Mar 26 with 3029 viewsTaliesin

N/A. on 23:21 - Mar 25 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:48]

Yes I would agree for his personal development he's better off playing week in week out, but from he would have been a far better option than TA during JA' s absence.

The club made the decision on who to keep with the squad - TA and loan out Ollie, or give Ollie the no 2 spot and sidelining / sending back TA. It was / is clear that TA hasn't got what it takes and that mistake could come back and bite us on the arse - we can't afford to be toothless against West Brom and Ollie would have been a good option against that defence.

Hopefully the squad we have will do the job and OB keeps developing I've just got this horrible nagging suspicion that we'll lose the next 4 and be right in the shite
Tammy playing for England U21s on 09:20 - Mar 26 with 2932 viewsJethroJack

Seems a nice enough lad when interviewed but comes across being deluded about his own ability. That's what being in the England squad does to you (although it doesn't appear to have affected Alfie....yet). Tammy says he's desperate to get back to Chelsea to prove himself as their first choice centre forward.

He should go now & not wait till the end of the season.
Tammy playing for England U21s on 12:22 - Mar 26 with 2877 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The England Under 21/23 team has some really outstanding players, unfortunately Tammy is not really one of them.
He used to play mostly on the wing where he was quite good, but in that last game as lone striker he didn't jump at the right time, missed crosses etc and got bundled off the ball just like he does here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024