Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys 18:41 - Mar 24 with 2021 viewsowainglyndwr

A lot of away support expected
Ospreys on 19:59 - Mar 24 with 1957 viewsbuilthjack

It looks 80% empty

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys on 20:02 - Mar 24 with 1955 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 19:59 - Mar 24 by builthjack

It looks 80% empty

As much as I hate to admit it, it's not working is it. Never really taken off has regional rugby.

When I had a Premier Club seat I had access to all Ospreys game. I can count the number of times I went on one hand.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ospreys on 20:05 - Mar 24 with 1948 viewsJackfath

Ospreys on 20:02 - Mar 24 by union_jack

As much as I hate to admit it, it's not working is it. Never really taken off has regional rugby.

When I had a Premier Club seat I had access to all Ospreys game. I can count the number of times I went on one hand.

Were Welsh rugby clubs more successful before the introduction of the regional system? How about Wales?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ospreys on 20:07 - Mar 24 with 1939 viewsbuilthjack

Ospreys on 20:02 - Mar 24 by union_jack

There really can't be more than 3500 there, including quite a few Irish. Too much emphasis on a day out in Cardiff on the piss instead of watching the local team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys on 20:12 - Mar 24 with 1930 viewsbuilthjack

On second thoughts there is no more than 2500 there

Ospreys on 20:14 - Mar 24 with 1927 viewsJackfath

33k at the match between Newcastle and Northampton earlier.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Ospreys on 20:18 - Mar 24 with 1913 viewsbuilthjack

Ospreys on 20:14 - Mar 24 by Jackfath

33k at the match between Newcastle and Northampton earlier.

10k used to watch Neath. That shed behind the posts was rammed and stank of piss.

Ospreys on 20:37 - Mar 24 with 1885 viewsunion_jack

Ospreys on 20:05 - Mar 24 by Jackfath

Were Welsh rugby clubs more successful before the introduction of the regional system? How about Wales?

I'm referring ore to public interest rather than local or national team development.

I firmly believe in a proper competition. I thought the old Merit Table days were terrible BUT there seemed to be much more going to both St Helens and The Gnoll.

The interest to go and attend in person has surely gone.

You mentioned the Northampton attendance. Says a lot about Wales being rugby first and foremost doesn't it. Really don't know what regional rugby can do except join up with The Premiership and we know that won't happen.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys on 21:26 - Mar 24 with 1849 viewsmax936

Good performance and win by Ospreys tonight onwards and upwards.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys on 21:32 - Mar 24 with 1840 viewsLoyal

Ospreys on 20:18 - Mar 24 by builthjack

10k used to watch Neath. That shed behind the posts was rammed and stank of piss.

Llanelli too. The WRU ruined the golden egg, they reap what they sow.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ospreys on 22:17 - Mar 24 with 1794 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is about time the WRU reversed their decision to go regional. How on earth can you have four regions in a 60 mile band across South Wales and nothing in the rest of Wales. Rugby was only ever played to a decent level in South Wales. Time to return to our proper big four LLanelli, Swansea, Cardiff and Newport.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ospreys on 22:32 - Mar 24 with 1787 viewsPacemaker

The sort of numbers quoted here were only for derby games or visiting international sides. I bet 3500 was the norm for St Helens, Stradey or the Gnoll in the merit table more often than not.

The other problem pre the professional era was inaccurate gates as players were receiving a cut and therefore gates were often under reported.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Ospreys on 23:06 - Mar 24 with 1755 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys on 22:32 - Mar 24 by Pacemaker

The sort of numbers quoted here were only for derby games or visiting international sides. I bet 3500 was the norm for St Helens, Stradey or the Gnoll in the merit table more often than not.

The other problem pre the professional era was inaccurate gates as players were receiving a cut and therefore gates were often under reported.

I think Swansea were getting less than 2500 before regionalisation. It’s still all crap though if you are trying to build a brand. How can the first club team to beat the all blacks (I might have that wrong, certainly did beat the ABs as have the other 3 major clubs in Wales) not have professional representation as ‘Swansea’ at the top table? Ditto Newport. Cardiff and Llanelli will rename as they’ve not changed in substance.

How can anyone care about something called ‘ospreys’ ffs. I know it’s on the Swansea RFC badge but still, might as well have called them the penguins.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys on 23:12 - Mar 24 with 1745 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ospreys on 22:17 - Mar 24 by felixstowe_jack

It is about time the WRU reversed their decision to go regional. How on earth can you have four regions in a 60 mile band across South Wales and nothing in the rest of Wales. Rugby was only ever played to a decent level in South Wales. Time to return to our proper big four LLanelli, Swansea, Cardiff and Newport.

They were the big four according to the WRU and regularly got games against the touring teams. Teams like Neath, Bridgend, Pontypridd and Pontypool regularly wiped the floor with the so called big four in reality.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024