Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McEvoy speaks 18:45 - Mar 24 with 2338 viewstrampie

Kaardiff fan McEvoy who has recently been expelled by Plaid speaks on London and Cardiff :-

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

McEvoy speaks on 19:00 - Mar 24 with 2319 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is comments like this that are getting himself systematically expelled from his Party.
Plaid are too keen on cozying up to Welsh Labour and he does not fit this agenda.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

McEvoy speaks on 19:01 - Mar 24 with 2315 viewsexiledclaseboy

That is such a ridiculous tweet I don’t know where to begin. Oppressors ffs.

Poll: Tory leader

McEvoy speaks on 19:20 - Mar 24 with 2270 viewsPrivate_Partz

McEvoy speaks on 19:01 - Mar 24 by exiledclaseboy

That is such a ridiculous tweet I don’t know where to begin. Oppressors ffs.

I always think that Wales has had a raw deal when it comes to Westminster. Particularly so under Tory Governments due to our entrenched support of Labour.
The EU went a long way to eliviating this hence I continue to be completely mystified why Wales voted for Brexit.
His comments on the Cardiff Bubble ring true for me although I suspect he is referring more to the way he has been treated in Cardiff Bay rather than concerns about the rest of Wales.
I may give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

McEvoy speaks on 19:39 - Mar 24 with 2247 viewstrampie

McEvoy speaks on 19:00 - Mar 24 by Private_Partz

It is comments like this that are getting himself systematically expelled from his Party.
Plaid are too keen on cozying up to Welsh Labour and he does not fit this agenda.

Its the wimmin, partz.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

McEvoy speaks on 19:46 - Mar 24 with 2231 viewsPrivate_Partz

McEvoy speaks on 19:39 - Mar 24 by trampie

Its the wimmin, partz.

Well I bow to your greater experience when It come to Plaid Tramp.
What are you saying here? Has he been a naughty boy? Jac O the North is less than impressed by the way McEvoy has been treated.

McEvoy speaks on 19:58 - Mar 24 with 2212 viewsLohengrin

A thousand years? How far do his antecedents go back...15, 20 minutes?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

McEvoy speaks on 20:46 - Mar 24 with 2171 viewsWingstandwood

The guy has raised an extremely valid point regarding quote : "while keeping us poor"! That indeed does rather look the case with both the Tories and Labour!.... Because the Tories have no time whatsoever for traditional working class areas with a bygone reputation for trade union action along with anti-Conservative Party ideology....And ummm the wider population not donkey-voting for the Conservative Party in the first place doesn't exactly help, hey?

And onto Labour that does rather seem to have a "Keep people poor, keep people voting Labour" strategy......FFS just look at more recent examples of what approx 20 years of Welsh Assembly devolution and previous successive New Labour Westminster government has done for the poorest Welsh constituencies? Talk about a Thatcherite-esque regional divide!

And add to that the fact Wales now has a transport system that has been reported to be extremely outdated 1960-ish. So there you have it i.e. Wales has been blatantly ignored and seems to be (even more so since Thatcher's reign onto current day) turning into an economically deprived backwater.

Argus!

McEvoy speaks on 21:01 - Mar 24 with 2151 viewstrampie

McEvoy speaks on 19:46 - Mar 24 by Private_Partz

Well I bow to your greater experience when It come to Plaid Tramp.
What are you saying here? Has he been a naughty boy? Jac O the North is less than impressed by the way McEvoy has been treated.

I'm a voter partz, Carwyn is not saying anything and I'm certainly not saying anything.

Jaco cant talk about the wimmin because he is like a woman scorned himself.

Login to get fewer ads

McEvoy speaks on 13:53 - Mar 25 with 2010 viewsPrivate_Partz

McEvoy speaks on 21:01 - Mar 24 by trampie

I'm a voter partz, Carwyn is not saying anything and I'm certainly not saying anything.

Jaco cant talk about the wimmin because he is like a woman scorned himself.

You are way ahead ahead of me Tramp. Not got a Scooby what you are on about...
What I wil say is Carwyn should keep his nose out of other Party's Business.
Apparently Welsh Labour have been sitting alongside Plaid in the committees that are dragging McEvoy over the coals.

McEvoy speaks on 14:13 - Mar 25 with 1992 viewstrampie

McEvoy speaks on 13:53 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

You are way ahead ahead of me Tramp. Not got a Scooby what you are on about...
What I wil say is Carwyn should keep his nose out of other Party's Business.
Apparently Welsh Labour have been sitting alongside Plaid in the committees that are dragging McEvoy over the coals.

There is a lot going on in Welsh politics partz, one man is dead in one party and there is a row, there is a man expelled for a long period of time from another party and there is a row, my advice to you partz is don't go there.

McEvoy speaks on 18:04 - Mar 25 with 1929 viewsPrivate_Partz

McEvoy speaks on 14:13 - Mar 25 by trampie

There is a lot going on in Welsh politics partz, one man is dead in one party and there is a row, there is a man expelled for a long period of time from another party and there is a row, my advice to you partz is don't go there.

Don't go there?? Wtf are you on about ;-) Come to think of it Jac O the North has been very quiet lately.
Are you saying we should not be discussing the political processes at Cardiff Bay or the suits will come aknocking? :-))

McEvoy speaks on 18:11 - Mar 25 with 1911 viewstrampie

McEvoy speaks on 18:04 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

Don't go there?? Wtf are you on about ;-) Come to think of it Jac O the North has been very quiet lately.
Are you saying we should not be discussing the political processes at Cardiff Bay or the suits will come aknocking? :-))

You are way of the scent, lol.

McEvoy speaks on 18:13 - Mar 25 with 1907 viewsPrivate_Partz

McEvoy speaks on 18:11 - Mar 25 by trampie

You are way of the scent, lol.

,,,,and you are no help.... ;-)

McEvoy speaks on 22:39 - Mar 25 with 1841 viewsblaenaugwentjack

McEvoy speaks on 20:46 - Mar 24 by Wingstandwood

The guy has raised an extremely valid point regarding quote : "while keeping us poor"! That indeed does rather look the case with both the Tories and Labour!.... Because the Tories have no time whatsoever for traditional working class areas with a bygone reputation for trade union action along with anti-Conservative Party ideology....And ummm the wider population not donkey-voting for the Conservative Party in the first place doesn't exactly help, hey?

And onto Labour that does rather seem to have a "Keep people poor, keep people voting Labour" strategy......FFS just look at more recent examples of what approx 20 years of Welsh Assembly devolution and previous successive New Labour Westminster government has done for the poorest Welsh constituencies? Talk about a Thatcherite-esque regional divide!

And add to that the fact Wales now has a transport system that has been reported to be extremely outdated 1960-ish. So there you have it i.e. Wales has been blatantly ignored and seems to be (even more so since Thatcher's reign onto current day) turning into an economically deprived backwater.

Great pist and hugely relevant in wales at present.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024