Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Price speaks 21:19 - Mar 24 with 2757 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Adam Price speaks on 21:47 - Mar 24 with 1949 viewsKilkennyjack

Feck Tory Brexit.

Free Wales in Europe. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Adam Price speaks on 21:55 - Mar 24 with 1932 viewsJango

Adam Price speaks on 21:47 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

Feck Tory Brexit.

Free Wales in Europe. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Out of curiosity, would you still support the swans in the league of Wales?
Adam Price speaks on 23:39 - Mar 24 with 1895 viewsKilkennyjack

Adam Price speaks on 21:55 - Mar 24 by Jango

Out of curiosity, would you still support the swans in the league of Wales?

Out of curiosity, would you support Premier League clubs staying in the European Champions League after Brexit ?

See .....

Adam Price speaks on 08:46 - Mar 25 with 1799 viewsJango

Adam Price speaks on 23:39 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

Out of curiosity, would you support Premier League clubs staying in the European Champions League after Brexit ?

See .....

We’re not leaving Europe, we’re leaving the EU.
Adam Price speaks on 09:05 - Mar 25 with 1774 viewsswanforthemoney

Adam who ?

I stand in the North Stand

Adam Price speaks on 09:08 - Mar 25 with 1772 viewsKilkennyjack

Adam Price speaks on 08:46 - Mar 25 by Jango

We’re not leaving Europe, we’re leaving the EU.

Exactly. And Swans are not leaving the Football League.
Sit down in the family stand.

Adam Price speaks on 09:09 - Mar 25 with 1770 viewsswanforthemoney

Adam Price speaks on 09:08 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

Premier League

I stand in the North Stand

Adam Price speaks on 09:33 - Mar 25 with 1749 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 09:05 - Mar 25 by swanforthemoney

Adam who ?

He wins lots of awards for the best politician etc etc , tried to get the Prime Minister of the UK impeached [it apparently had not been used for 150 years] back in the day when he was in Parliament, he is now in the Assembly having taken time out to go to Havard university.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Price speaks on 10:16 - Mar 25 with 1718 viewsLohengrin

Adam Price speaks on 09:33 - Mar 25 by trampie

He wins lots of awards for the best politician etc etc , tried to get the Prime Minister of the UK impeached [it apparently had not been used for 150 years] back in the day when he was in Parliament, he is now in the Assembly having taken time out to go to Havard university.

That quote in the OP, you know those aren’t Price’s words don’t you, Tramp? He’s using one of Mandela’s stock formulations and simply inserted ‘Welsh’ to make it relevant. As Gwynfor or Saunders would have been quick to point out Mandela was making a conscious nod to Corinthians. Just about every memorable phrase in the English language wends it’s way either directly or indirectly to The King James Bible.

I’ve only seen that one sentence in isolation in the OP, I’ve not got a handle on the context it was used but I hope our Adam isn’t passing another’s words off as his own. It’s not very clever if he’s doing it deliberately without attribution.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Adam Price speaks on 11:24 - Mar 25 with 1677 viewsJango

Adam Price speaks on 09:08 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

We’re in the ‘English’ Premier League. And we would be leaving.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 11:25]
Adam Price speaks on 11:33 - Mar 25 with 1650 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 11:24 - Mar 25 by Jango

No its the ''Premier League'' there is no English in the official title.

Adam Price speaks on 11:42 - Mar 25 with 1642 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 10:16 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

That quote in the OP, you know those aren’t Price’s words don’t you, Tramp? He’s using one of Mandela’s stock formulations and simply inserted ‘Welsh’ to make it relevant. As Gwynfor or Saunders would have been quick to point out Mandela was making a conscious nod to Corinthians. Just about every memorable phrase in the English language wends it’s way either directly or indirectly to The King James Bible.

I’ve only seen that one sentence in isolation in the OP, I’ve not got a handle on the context it was used but I hope our Adam isn’t passing another’s words off as his own. It’s not very clever if he’s doing it deliberately without attribution.

Quotes on poverty has been made since the dawn of time, whatever people today have to say about poverty has been said in the past which is fair enough.

Adam Price speaks on 12:00 - Mar 25 with 1627 viewsJango

Adam Price speaks on 11:33 - Mar 25 by trampie

No its the ''Premier League'' there is no English in the official title.

Ok if we’re being pedantic. It’s the Premier League, which is the top level of the ‘English’ football league system. Known outside of England as the EPL (English Premier League).
Adam Price speaks on 12:07 - Mar 25 with 1613 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 12:00 - Mar 25 by Jango

Ok if we’re being pedantic. It’s the Premier League, which is the top level of the ‘English’ football league system. Known outside of England as the EPL (English Premier League).

I have no agenda, its the way I roll, its the Premier League, its never officially been called the English Premier League.

Adam Price speaks on 12:09 - Mar 25 with 1611 viewsKilkennyjack

Adam Price speaks on 11:24 - Mar 25 by Jango

Unless you are Richard Scudamore, then my guess is ...you are simply guessing.

My made up guess is ....we would then be joining bayern, real, barca, ajax etc in a pan European super league.

See very Brexity, we can all make up bollox.

Premier League, repeat after me, Premier League ..... #fecktorybrexit 🇪🇺

Adam Price speaks on 12:10 - Mar 25 with 1610 viewsLohengrin

Adam Price speaks on 11:42 - Mar 25 by trampie

Quotes on poverty has been made since the dawn of time, whatever people today have to say about poverty has been said in the past which is fair enough.

If I came on here trying to pass off the words of, say, Robert Tressel as my own I would expect to be pulled up for it and quite rightly so.

Adam Price speaks on 12:27 - Mar 25 with 1595 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 12:10 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

If I came on here trying to pass off the words of, say, Robert Tressel as my own I would expect to be pulled up for it and quite rightly so.

He has not done that, Mandela said: "Like slavery and apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings."
It is similar but not the same, there is only so many ways of saying poverty is created by man and can be solved by man.
Aristotle was making quotes about poverty way before Mandela.

Adam Price speaks on 13:00 - Mar 25 with 1576 viewsLohengrin

Adam Price speaks on 12:27 - Mar 25 by trampie

He has not done that, Mandela said: "Like slavery and apartheid, poverty is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings."
It is similar but not the same, there is only so many ways of saying poverty is created by man and can be solved by man.
Aristotle was making quotes about poverty way before Mandela.

Me and you are pals, Tramp. Let me take that shovel off you, FFS!

Adam Price speaks on 13:27 - Mar 25 with 1551 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 13:00 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Me and you are pals, Tramp. Let me take that shovel off you, FFS!

It is what it is, you are accusing someone of something that could not be proved to be the case, at this rate you will be accusing someone of having a drink problem again shortly.

Adam Price speaks on 14:45 - Mar 25 with 1524 viewsJango

Adam Price speaks on 12:07 - Mar 25 by trampie

I have no agenda, its the way I roll, its the Premier League, its never officially been called the English Premier League.

It’s always been called the English Football league though. If you’re imaginary world became a reality, which it won’t, then the Swans would very likely not be apart of that league.
Thankfully with Leanne Wood running the show nobody ever takes the party serious.
Adam Price speaks on 14:56 - Mar 25 with 1515 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 14:45 - Mar 25 by Jango

It’s always been called the English Football league though. If you’re imaginary world became a reality, which it won’t, then the Swans would very likely not be apart of that league.
Thankfully with Leanne Wood running the show nobody ever takes the party serious.

No totally wrong it has not always been called the English football league, It has been called the 'football league' for nearly all its history, it only went to the English football league at the start of last season, so it was the football league for what 128 years.

Adam Price speaks on 15:12 - Mar 25 with 1493 viewsJango

Adam Price speaks on 14:56 - Mar 25 by trampie

No totally wrong it has not always been called the English football league, It has been called the 'football league' for nearly all its history, it only went to the English football league at the start of last season, so it was the football league for what 128 years.

What a petty bloke. Probably why nobody takes any of the crap you spout seriously.
Adam Price speaks on 15:17 - Mar 25 with 1483 viewstrampie

Adam Price speaks on 15:12 - Mar 25 by Jango

What a petty bloke. Probably why nobody takes any of the crap you spout seriously.

I only spout facts, I don't make things up, I have no agenda, the truth hurts sometimes Jango, its the Premier League and it was the Football League for 120 odd years and what you said was wrong.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 15:39]

Adam Price speaks on 15:23 - Mar 25 with 1480 viewsLohengrin

Adam Price speaks on 13:27 - Mar 25 by trampie

It is what it is, you are accusing someone of something that could not be proved to be the case, at this rate you will be accusing someone of having a drink problem again shortly.

Fond of a toot on the old hash pipe she was, Tramp.

Adam Price speaks on 15:48 - Mar 25 with 1443 viewsJango

Adam Price speaks on 15:17 - Mar 25 by trampie

I only spout facts, I don't make things up, I have no agenda, the truth hurts sometimes Jango, its the Premier League and it was the Football League for 120 odd years and what you said was wrong.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 15:39]

It’s a league in the English football pyramid system and that’s a fact. You hate everything English so are probably trying to justify your hypocrisy in being a fan of a club belonging to their league system.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024