Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Conference 09:41 - Mar 25 with 3946 viewstrampie

Strong women and the sisterhood.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Plaid Conference on 09:51 - Mar 25 with 1884 viewstrampie

Leanne Wood and Nicola Sturgeon compared to Irish nationalist legend that became the first woman elected to Parliament, she was sentenced to death at one point by the Brits and I think she was in prison when she got elected, quarter of a million people in a relatively small country lined the streets for her funeral, high praise indeed for Leanne and Nicola.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 10:02]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Plaid Conference on 09:54 - Mar 25 with 1877 viewstrampie

Adam supports Leanne.

Plaid Conference on 09:57 - Mar 25 with 1870 viewstrampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43526276

Leanne nails her colours to the mast.

Plaid Conference on 10:00 - Mar 25 with 1864 viewstrampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-43527484/politics-in-wales-differ

Labour in the centre according to Leanne.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 10:10]

Plaid Conference on 10:01 - Mar 25 with 1859 viewstrampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-43529169/adam-price-plaid-could-w

Plaid Conference on 10:25 - Mar 25 with 1821 viewsLoyal

Plaid Conference on 10:01 - Mar 25 by trampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-43529169/adam-price-plaid-could-w

Hey Trampie, how do I say in Welsh ; The British Government made me chop my cock off ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Plaid Conference on 10:43 - Mar 25 with 1804 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Conference on 09:51 - Mar 25 by trampie

Leanne Wood and Nicola Sturgeon compared to Irish nationalist legend that became the first woman elected to Parliament, she was sentenced to death at one point by the Brits and I think she was in prison when she got elected, quarter of a million people in a relatively small country lined the streets for her funeral, high praise indeed for Leanne and Nicola.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 10:02]

She was sentenced to a gaol term not to death for murdering an unarmed Dublin policeman, Tramp. A local father of four.

Joanna Cherry made no such link, by the way. Mia Rees is a brain-dead scut working for The Prince’s Trust if you didn’t know who she was, Tramp. The Prince’s Trust, Tramp! The Royal Family, you know, ‘the Brits.’

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Plaid Conference on 10:57 - Mar 25 with 1790 viewsPrivate_Partz

Plaid Conference on 10:43 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

She was sentenced to a gaol term not to death for murdering an unarmed Dublin policeman, Tramp. A local father of four.

Joanna Cherry made no such link, by the way. Mia Rees is a brain-dead scut working for The Prince’s Trust if you didn’t know who she was, Tramp. The Prince’s Trust, Tramp! The Royal Family, you know, ‘the Brits.’

It is never wise to argue with Loh on history books Tramp ;-)
You are obviously Plaid's biggest fan and they get my vote in the Assembly elections.
For me they are the best of a bad job and it is about time Leanne and Co started walking the walk instead of just spouting off at the start of term and at Party conferences.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid Conference on 11:57 - Mar 25 with 1752 viewstrampie

Plaid Conference on 10:43 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Sentenced to death by being shot, the sentence was commuted.

Joanna Cherry retweeted the tweet by Mia Rees.

Plaid Conference on 12:01 - Mar 25 with 1742 viewstrampie

Plaid Conference on 10:57 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

It is never wise to argue with Loh on history books Tramp ;-)
You are obviously Plaid's biggest fan and they get my vote in the Assembly elections.
For me they are the best of a bad job and it is about time Leanne and Co started walking the walk instead of just spouting off at the start of term and at Party conferences.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/easterrising/profiles/po10.shtml

Note the part that says:- The verdict reached by the court in her case was unique: ‘Guilty. Death by being shot’, but with a recommendation to mercy ‘solely and only on account of her sex’. The sentence was commuted to penal servitude for life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constance_Markievicz

Note the part :- She was sentenced to death, but the court recommended mercy "solely and only on account of her sex".The sentence was commuted to life in prison. When told of this, she said to her captors, "I do wish your lot had the decency to shoot me".

Plaid Conference on 12:07 - Mar 25 with 1742 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Conference on 11:57 - Mar 25 by trampie

Sentenced to death by being shot, the sentence was commuted.

Joanna Cherry retweeted the tweet by Mia Rees.

* “This Court would have no hesitation in passing a death sentence for your crime had you been a man, but we will not suffer a woman put to death by firing squad.”

** You’ve got that arse backwards. Rees had reproduced Cherry’s post with additional embroidery at the end.

Plaid Conference on 12:17 - Mar 25 with 1731 viewsPrivate_Partz

Plaid Conference on 12:01 - Mar 25 by trampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/easterrising/profiles/po10.shtml

Note the part that says:- The verdict reached by the court in her case was unique: ‘Guilty. Death by being shot’, but with a recommendation to mercy ‘solely and only on account of her sex’. The sentence was commuted to penal servitude for life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constance_Markievicz

Note the part :- She was sentenced to death, but the court recommended mercy "solely and only on account of her sex".The sentence was commuted to life in prison. When told of this, she said to her captors, "I do wish your lot had the decency to shoot me".

It's all lost on me Tramp.
I just want someone, anyone, who will fight for the cause for the WHOLE of Wales.
There seems previous little of this about and it is emphasised by local politicians having to be shamed into making ANY comment about the lives of tens of thousands of people in SW Wales being put at risk in pursuit of all things Cardiff.
Thus would be an ideal time for Plaid to fight this mad decision but I ain't holding my breath.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Plaid Conference on 12:19 - Mar 25 with 1729 viewstrampie

Plaid Conference on 12:07 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

* “This Court would have no hesitation in passing a death sentence for your crime had you been a man, but we will not suffer a woman put to death by firing squad.”

** You’ve got that arse backwards. Rees had reproduced Cherry’s post with additional embroidery at the end.

I have just been on Cherry's twitter feed [blue tick as well] and she has retweeted Rees post.

I have looked at Rees post and it is the same as Cherry's retweeted post, if Cherry disagreed with Rees post she would not have retweeted it ?

It seems to me that you have things arse backwards, Cherry has reproduced Rees post with no additional embroidery.

Plaid Conference on 12:19 - Mar 25 with 1729 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid Conference on 10:00 - Mar 25 by trampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-politics-43527484/politics-in-wales-differ

Labour in the centre according to Leanne.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 10:10]

More importantly, the so/called welsh labour has proven to be nothing other than a branch office of Jezza’s unionist Labour party. The welsh bit goes missing in action.

Uniquely, Plaid bats for wales. Post Brexiht bollox Wales needs that help.

And Leanne, Adam, Stephan, and Rhun are all capable people.
Complacent Cardiff Bay Carwyn - its run its course.
Time for change.

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid Conference on 12:24 - Mar 25 with 1722 viewsPrivate_Partz

Plaid Conference on 12:19 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

More importantly, the so/called welsh labour has proven to be nothing other than a branch office of Jezza’s unionist Labour party. The welsh bit goes missing in action.

Uniquely, Plaid bats for wales. Post Brexiht bollox Wales needs that help.

And Leanne, Adam, Stephan, and Rhun are all capable people.
Complacent Cardiff Bay Carwyn - its run its course.
Time for change.

Agree with that apart from the Jezza bit.
There is a massive difference between Welsh Labour and the Westminster Party.

Plaid Conference on 12:34 - Mar 25 with 1711 viewstrampie

Plaid Conference on 12:17 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

It's all lost on me Tramp.
I just want someone, anyone, who will fight for the cause for the WHOLE of Wales.
There seems previous little of this about and it is emphasised by local politicians having to be shamed into making ANY comment about the lives of tens of thousands of people in SW Wales being put at risk in pursuit of all things Cardiff.
Thus would be an ideal time for Plaid to fight this mad decision but I ain't holding my breath.....

Don't get taken in by the likes of Lohengrin or Lisa partz, some people have an agenda, I don't, I like facts, anyone can get their facts wrong sometimes as long as they own up to it that is ok in my book, don't get the wool pulled over your eyes .

Plaid Conference on 12:40 - Mar 25 with 1699 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plaid Conference on 12:19 - Mar 25 by trampie

I have just been on Cherry's twitter feed [blue tick as well] and she has retweeted Rees post.

I have looked at Rees post and it is the same as Cherry's retweeted post, if Cherry disagreed with Rees post she would not have retweeted it ?

It seems to me that you have things arse backwards, Cherry has reproduced Rees post with no additional embroidery.

I often retweet things I don’t agree with. Mainly to highlight the fact that I don’t agree with it.

Poll: Tory leader

Plaid Conference on 12:58 - Mar 25 with 1688 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Conference on 12:19 - Mar 25 by trampie

That is pasted directly from Cherry’s Twitterthingy. See, no glowing reference to Irish republicanism and with good reason. That would be electoral suicide for the SNP in the west of Scotland and about as likely an occurrence as you having a framed photo of Keith Joseph on your wall...or is it
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 13:18]

Plaid Conference on 13:07 - Mar 25 with 1673 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Conference on 12:40 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

I often retweet things I don’t agree with. Mainly to highlight the fact that I don’t agree with it.

You need to get out more often.

Plaid Conference on 13:12 - Mar 25 with 1663 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Conference on 12:34 - Mar 25 by trampie

Don't get taken in by the likes of Lohengrin or Lisa partz, some people have an agenda, I don't, I like facts, anyone can get their facts wrong sometimes as long as they own up to it that is ok in my book, don't get the wool pulled over your eyes .

Plaid Conference on 13:23 - Mar 25 with 1642 viewstrampie

Plaid Conference on 12:58 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

That is pasted directly from Cherry’s Twitterthingy. See, no glowing reference to Irish republicanism and with good reason. That would be electoral suicide for the SNP in the west of Scotland and about as likely an occurrence as you having a framed photo of Keith Joseph on your wall...or is it
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 13:18]

You had the wrong tweet.

This is the tweet in question from Cherry's twitter feed the retweet includes the reference to ''an Irish nationalist''.

I await your response, lol.
[the retweet in question is some way below the tweet you have copied]
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 13:56]

Plaid Conference on 13:46 - Mar 25 with 1617 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Conference on 13:23 - Mar 25 by trampie

You had the wrong tweet.

This is the tweet in question from Cherry's twitter feed the retweet includes the reference to ''an Irish nationalist''.

I await your response, lol.
[the retweet in question is some way below the tweet you have copied]
[Post edited 25 Mar 2018 13:56]

Ha! Ha! Well f**ck me it is and all!

That’s absolute madness! I wonder if she’s read that through properly before she’s retweeted it? I think I’ll send her a mocking email. If she replies I’ll forward it to you.

Plaid Conference on 13:52 - Mar 25 with 1606 viewstrampie

Plaid Conference on 13:46 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Ha! Ha! Well f**ck me it is and all!

That’s absolute madness! I wonder if she’s read that through properly before she’s retweeted it? I think I’ll send her a mocking email. If she replies I’ll forward it to you.

You have been schooled again by trampie, lots of people on here have agendas, I don't, best you remember that butt and double check things before going against trampie.

Plaid Conference on 14:37 - Mar 25 with 1571 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Conference on 13:52 - Mar 25 by trampie

You have been schooled again by trampie, lots of people on here have agendas, I don't, best you remember that butt and double check things before going against trampie.

Ha! Da iawn

I dismissed the possibility out of hand as being too silly for words. Let’s row back a second and look seriously at what this pair have done. On the very day the whole of Europe and the civilised world mourn the death of an unarmed police officer murdered by a terrorist they choose to draw a direct and celebratory link between Wood, Sturgeon and a terrorist who murdered an unarmed police officer.

That, my friend, is about as good a definition of political masochism as you are likely to encounter in a month of Sundays. You would have to assume they didn’t realise what they were doing, surely to God they couldn’t have?

Plaid Conference on 14:47 - Mar 25 with 1555 viewstrampie

Plaid Conference on 14:37 - Mar 25 by Lohengrin

Ha! Da iawn

I dismissed the possibility out of hand as being too silly for words. Let’s row back a second and look seriously at what this pair have done. On the very day the whole of Europe and the civilised world mourn the death of an unarmed police officer murdered by a terrorist they choose to draw a direct and celebratory link between Wood, Sturgeon and a terrorist who murdered an unarmed police officer.

That, my friend, is about as good a definition of political masochism as you are likely to encounter in a month of Sundays. You would have to assume they didn’t realise what they were doing, surely to God they couldn’t have?

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024