Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taxes need to be raised 16:45 - Mar 25 with 5087 viewstrampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-43514424
Amen

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Taxes need to be raised on 16:47 - Mar 25 with 2007 viewsDr_Winston

Churches have historically been very good at taking money off people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Taxes need to be raised on 16:54 - Mar 25 with 1990 viewsmonmouth

Yes because higher taxes would definitely go towards better services. Definitely.

Not that I disagree out of principle, but taxing the c*nts properly that can and do buy their way out of paying taxes, and nailing rapacious scumbag tax-dodging companies like facebook and google would be a start.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Taxes need to be raised on 17:04 - Mar 25 with 1971 viewslondonlisa2001

Great idea.

Perhaps we can start with them. Let's get the church to pay some tax on its £6bn property portfolio. Or to pay VAT on building work. Or inheritance tax. Stop them receiving gift aid. Or we could stop the practice of allowing their children's private school fees to be a tax deduction when it's paid by the church. Make them subject to council tax on what is frequently the best house in every village in the rural communities he's so concerned with. Get them to pay business rates.

Or, you know, shut up about wanting others to pay their own tax plus a bit more for the tax that the church don't pay.
Taxes need to be raised on 18:42 - Mar 25 with 1901 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Makes you wonder why the churches in Wales are empty when the Bishop calls for hard working tax payers to taxed even more. Why don't the Church in Wales sell all their assets and donate the money to provide better "services".

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Taxes need to be raised on 18:47 - Mar 25 with 1891 viewsDJack

Taxes need to be raised on 18:42 - Mar 25 by felixstowe_jack

Makes you wonder why the churches in Wales are empty when the Bishop calls for hard working tax payers to taxed even more. Why don't the Church in Wales sell all their assets and donate the money to provide better "services".

Wow, a post from you that I like.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Taxes need to be raised on 20:16 - Mar 25 with 1847 viewsPrivate_Partz

Taxes need to be raised on 17:04 - Mar 25 by londonlisa2001

Great idea.

Perhaps we can start with them. Let's get the church to pay some tax on its £6bn property portfolio. Or to pay VAT on building work. Or inheritance tax. Stop them receiving gift aid. Or we could stop the practice of allowing their children's private school fees to be a tax deduction when it's paid by the church. Make them subject to council tax on what is frequently the best house in every village in the rural communities he's so concerned with. Get them to pay business rates.

Or, you know, shut up about wanting others to pay their own tax plus a bit more for the tax that the church don't pay.

I think the old Archbishop has got it right. We should be paying more taxes and the avoiders should be paying up, Including the church and its gaffs.
The problem for me is tax raising in Cardiff Bay. I would sooner trust the Tories with the purse strings and that is saying something.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Taxes need to be raised on 20:18 - Mar 25 with 1839 viewsexiledclaseboy

Taxes need to be raised on 20:16 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

I think the old Archbishop has got it right. We should be paying more taxes and the avoiders should be paying up, Including the church and its gaffs.
The problem for me is tax raising in Cardiff Bay. I would sooner trust the Tories with the purse strings and that is saying something.

They’d probably raise income tax for everyone except those with a CF postcode. The bastards.

Poll: Tory leader

Taxes need to be raised on 20:22 - Mar 25 with 1832 viewsWATP

Taxes need to be raised on 20:16 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

People should pay as little tax as they possibly can, because the government wastes people’s money - The president of the USA......I agree with him.
Login to get fewer ads

Taxes need to be raised on 20:36 - Mar 25 with 1813 viewslondonlisa2001

Taxes need to be raised on 20:22 - Mar 25 by WATP

People should pay as little tax as they possibly can, because the government wastes people’s money - The president of the USA......I agree with him.

Great. Another 'new poster' (snigger) trying to be provocative.

Just what this forum needs.

Let me guess. You're pro Trump, pro Brexit, anti Corbyn, pro Tory. There, that saves us all a lot of time.

Yawn.
Taxes need to be raised on 20:38 - Mar 25 with 1808 viewsWATP

Taxes need to be raised on 20:36 - Mar 25 by londonlisa2001

Let me guess. You're pro Trump, pro Brexit, anti Corbyn, pro Tory. There, that saves us all a lot of time.

Yawn.

Where have I said I’m a new poster ?
Taxes need to be raised on 20:41 - Mar 25 with 1796 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yawn.

Dgt mun.

Taxes need to be raised on 20:45 - Mar 25 with 1781 viewslondonlisa2001

Taxes need to be raised on 20:41 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Dgt mun.

Was he a Rangers fan?
Taxes need to be raised on 20:49 - Mar 25 with 1771 viewsexiledclaseboy

Taxes need to be raised on 20:45 - Mar 25 by londonlisa2001

Was he a Rangers fan?

Probably. Fits the profile really.

Taxes need to be raised on 20:50 - Mar 25 with 1766 viewslondonlisa2001

Taxes need to be raised on 20:49 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Probably. Fits the profile really.

You're probably right.
Taxes need to be raised on 20:53 - Mar 25 with 1757 viewsexiledclaseboy

Taxes need to be raised on 20:50 - Mar 25 by londonlisa2001

You're probably right.

Only probably? I’m offended.

Taxes need to be raised on 20:55 - Mar 25 with 1751 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Taxes need to be raised on 16:54 - Mar 25 by monmouth

Yes because higher taxes would definitely go towards better services. Definitely.

Not that I disagree out of principle, but taxing the c*nts properly that can and do buy their way out of paying taxes, and nailing rapacious scumbag tax-dodging companies like facebook and google would be a start.

Yeah but Jezza is a raving lunatic

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Taxes need to be raised on 20:56 - Mar 25 with 1746 viewslondonlisa2001

Taxes need to be raised on 20:53 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Well this incarnation made a semi coherent post on the impact of the Battle of Britain on the outcome of World War 2 which, to be frank, is more than dgt ever managed in any of his previous incarnations, so it could be someone else.
Taxes need to be raised on 20:58 - Mar 25 with 1741 viewsDJack

Taxes need to be raised on 20:53 - Mar 25 by exiledclaseboy

Offended. You must be a lefty snowflake or summat.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Taxes need to be raised on 20:59 - Mar 25 with 1738 viewsexiledclaseboy

Taxes need to be raised on 20:56 - Mar 25 by londonlisa2001

Well this incarnation made a semi coherent post on the impact of the Battle of Britain on the outcome of World War 2 which, to be frank, is more than dgt ever managed in any of his previous incarnations, so it could be someone else.

I put that down to infinite monkey theorem.

Taxes need to be raised on 21:06 - Mar 25 with 1720 viewsKilkennyjack

Taxes need to be raised on 20:22 - Mar 25 by WATP

Spot on, all ourbmoney ‘wasted’ on ....

Social care
Social housing
Armed forces
Road network
Local authorities
Education
Stare pensions
Emergency services
Environment

You know, some are quite useful ...

Beware of the Risen People

Taxes need to be raised on 21:18 - Mar 25 with 1704 viewsWATP

Yawn.

Yes, yes , yes, no.
Taxes need to be raised on 21:20 - Mar 25 with 1701 viewsFlashberryjack

Taxes need to be raised on 20:38 - Mar 25 by WATP

Where have I said I’m a new poster ?

Lisa knows all.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Taxes need to be raised on 21:21 - Mar 25 with 1699 viewslondonlisa2001

Taxes need to be raised on 21:18 - Mar 25 by WATP

Yes, yes , yes, no.

Whatever.
Taxes need to be raised on 21:26 - Mar 25 with 1692 viewslondonlisa2001

Taxes need to be raised on 21:20 - Mar 25 by Flashberryjack

Lisa knows all.

You know that this site tells you when people have posted I assume?
Taxes need to be raised on 21:52 - Mar 25 with 1659 viewsWATP

I’ve never understood why people think taxing people more is a good thing.
All you are doing is taking money away from people, thus people have less to spend, which has a knock-on effect to the economy and to jobs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024