Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm 18:03 - Mar 25 with 1465 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 18:10 - Mar 25 with 1439 viewstrampie

Seems like the British police are hunting down a Catalan lady who had returned to the University of St.Andrews where she had been director of the school of economics and finance.

I wonder if it will be truncheons drawn by the Brits on the lady of advancing years, hope not.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 18:12 - Mar 25 with 1434 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well the Catalan guy had been a naughty boy in the eyes of Spain so a fellow EU Country has detained him.
If the boot was on the other foot we would expect Germany to do the same for us.
I have nothing against independence for Catalonia and Spain have been very heavy handed but if you are in the club that is the way it works I guess.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 18:30 - Mar 25 with 1401 viewstrampie

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 18:12 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

Well the Catalan guy had been a naughty boy in the eyes of Spain so a fellow EU Country has detained him.
If the boot was on the other foot we would expect Germany to do the same for us.
I have nothing against independence for Catalonia and Spain have been very heavy handed but if you are in the club that is the way it works I guess.

Some take certain things into consideration like :-
Would you sent someone back if there is no case to answer on trumped up dubious charges ?
Would you sent someone back if you thought they would not have a fair trial ?
Would you sent someone back if they could be tortured ?
Would you send someone back to a country that has the death penalty where the charge if found guilty would be death ?
Would you send someone back if they were a homosexual and being a homosexual was a crime in another country ?

Some see It as bully boy imperialist nations trying to keep the jackboot on the throat of smaller nations.

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 22:21 - Mar 25 with 1317 viewsPrivate_Partz

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 18:30 - Mar 25 by trampie

Some take certain things into consideration like :-
Would you sent someone back if there is no case to answer on trumped up dubious charges ?
Would you sent someone back if you thought they would not have a fair trial ?
Would you sent someone back if they could be tortured ?
Would you send someone back to a country that has the death penalty where the charge if found guilty would be death ?
Would you send someone back if they were a homosexual and being a homosexual was a crime in another country ?

Some see It as bully boy imperialist nations trying to keep the jackboot on the throat of smaller nations.

As those questions are directed at me then the answer is 'no' to the lot.
If Spain executed this guy for holding an illegal election then there would be outrage expressed by all nations.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 22:26 - Mar 25 with 1307 viewslonglostjack

Not yet sure that he'll be extradited. The crime of "rebellion" that he's charged with doesn't exist in German law.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 22:46 - Mar 25 with 1281 viewstrampie

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 22:21 - Mar 25 by Private_Partz

As those questions are directed at me then the answer is 'no' to the lot.
If Spain executed this guy for holding an illegal election then there would be outrage expressed by all nations.

Its an example partz of why some countries wont extradite people.

Paper talk is up to 30 years for a rebellion charge if found guilty [he is 55 years old - virtual death sentence some would say].
The woman in Scotland is in her 60's.

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 23:22 - Mar 25 with 1243 viewstrampie

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 23:27 - Mar 25 with 1232 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 23:22 - Mar 25 by trampie

Support our red republican rhondda rebel ....🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇸

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Is this 1938 or 2018 ? ...... hmm on 23:28 - Mar 25 with 1232 viewstrampie

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024