Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78246 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:02 - Apr 4 with 4407 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:53 - Apr 4 by WarwickHunt

What about the hunchback hurdles ?

There's a joke about a bell for the last lap in there somewhere

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:26 - Apr 4 with 4364 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:37 - Apr 4 by WarwickHunt

*tap-in*

Perfectly executed (oops!) though.

Talking of special cases Warwick it looks like the oddball mart6 has taken a shine to you too!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:43 - Apr 6 with 4293 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:26 - Apr 4 by waynekerr55

Talking of special cases Warwick it looks like the oddball mart6 has taken a shine to you too!

He's anti-Brexit too but downarrows most of my other posts...
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:47 - Apr 6 with 4257 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:43 - Apr 6 by WarwickHunt

He's anti-Brexit too but downarrows most of my other posts...

He (she or hermaphrodite) is boring as fúck

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:41 - Apr 6 with 4217 viewsacejack3065

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:25 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

That last sentence - that conclusion is becoming inescapable. Add the adjective to the people advising him as well. Or he could be just trolling.

having had the displeasure of meeting a few of the leaders team I can assure you that they are more deluded than stupid.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:12 - Apr 25 with 4061 viewscentrestandswan

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/antisemitism-labour-theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn/

Seems it is everywhere and more.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:17 - Apr 25 with 4057 viewsHighjack

Corbyns meeting with Jewish leaders went well then

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:15 - Apr 26 with 3987 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Len McCluskey, the leader of the Unite Union, has called for Labour MPs ,who expressed concerned over how Jeremy Corbyn has allowed anti-Semitism to flourish in the Labour party, to be deselected. So much for free speech in the Labour party. Given that Unite fund the Labour party voted for Corbyn as leader you wonder what Corbyn will do.
McCluskey is a hard left supporter so much for democracy.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:21 - Apr 26 with 3982 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:17 - Apr 25 by Highjack

Corbyns meeting with Jewish leaders went well then

Bringing ham sandwiches for everyone was a nice touch.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:56 - Apr 26 with 3959 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:12 - Apr 25 by centrestandswan

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/antisemitism-labour-theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn/

Seems it is everywhere and more.

Ah dear old Yasmin... the thinking man's Dianne Abbott...
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:07 - Apr 26 with 3941 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:21 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

Bringing ham sandwiches for everyone was a nice touch.

Oy vey no salt beef?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:30 - Apr 26 with 3901 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Did he meet the good jews or the bad jews this time ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:25 - Apr 26 with 3891 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Just hours after a Tory candidate's anti semetic tweets were discovered, he was suspended by the party.

https://order-order.com/2018/04/26/jew-attic-tory-candidate-suspended/

That is how you deal with anti semetism in your party. Why don't Labour do the same?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:57 - Apr 26 with 3881 viewsJack_Meoff

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:30 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Did he meet the good jews or the bad jews this time ?

These were the good ones tom.

The Jewish Leadership Council and The Board of Deputies of British Jews.

Both of whom, if you visit their websites. are vehemently pro-Israel.

https://www.thejlc.org/

https://www.bod.org.uk/

The bad Jews would seem to be those groups who aren't vehemently pro Israel; there's even some who have the temerity to question the legitimacy of the state of Israel.

Perhaps that's just coincidence though. As was a meeting 'not going well' with someone who has sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians. Who knows?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:21 - Apr 26 with 3870 viewsSir_Robin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:15 - Apr 26 by felixstowe_jack

I see Len McCluskey, the leader of the Unite Union, has called for Labour MPs ,who expressed concerned over how Jeremy Corbyn has allowed anti-Semitism to flourish in the Labour party, to be deselected. So much for free speech in the Labour party. Given that Unite fund the Labour party voted for Corbyn as leader you wonder what Corbyn will do.
McCluskey is a hard left supporter so much for democracy.

I take it you didn't actually read his piece then. He said that he understands why there is a growing demand for mandatory reselection despite not supporting it himself.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:22 - Apr 26 with 3821 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:57 - Apr 26 by Jack_Meoff

The bad Jews would seem to be those groups who aren't vehemently pro Israel; there's even some who have the temerity to question the legitimacy of the state of Israel.

Perhaps that's just coincidence though. As was a meeting 'not going well' with someone who has sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians. Who knows?

Well that clears it up thanks .

I’m going to take politics out of this question to you jack

Living in Swansea all my life I can’t recall hearing or seeing any anti semitsm in this part of the world .

Has anyone else experienced or seen it in Swansea .?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:10 - Apr 26 with 3793 viewstheloneranger

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:22 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Living in Swansea all my life I can’t recall hearing or seeing any anti semitsm in this part of the world .

I couldn't remember the date Tom, but here it is.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/burnt-scrolls-broken-windows-and-vic

I can also remember some isolated incidents many, many years ago in the Jewish cemetery in Mayhill.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:22 - Apr 26 with 3785 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:22 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

So your view on the degree of anti-semitism is going to be based on incidents in Swansea, where there aren't many Jews? I mean, even in Cardiff the Jewish community isn't more than around 800.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:26 - Apr 26 with 3782 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:10 - Apr 26 by theloneranger

I couldn't remember the date Tom, but here it is.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/burnt-scrolls-broken-windows-and-vic

I can also remember some isolated incidents many, many years ago in the Jewish cemetery in Mayhill.

Thanks for that

2002 it says

Dreadful stuff , good to see it was a while back & nothing as bad since.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:55 - Apr 26 with 3740 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:57 - Apr 26 by Jack_Meoff

A woman on question time just asked the question again - and cited the lack of condemnation (from the labour party - even though it's on parliamentary record that Corbyn has raised eary day motions on both of these) of Turkey's action aginst the Kurds and Syria's alleged treatment of its own people (as a whatabout in relation to a perception of constant labour criticism of Israel).

She conveniently overlooks the small issue of Israel being a created state with only 70 years history in which they've dispossesed an indigenous people and has in the process killed thousands of them.

The great shame here is the use of the anti semitic "label" to stiffle any legitimate debate on ay actions or offences such as the continous building of illegal settlememts on Palestinian lands in direct contravetion of U.N. resolutions and law. If these are the "crimes" of these labour members accused of Anti semitism then it's a completely false and baseless accusation.

* If on the other hand they have been saying hateful things directed at Jews as a religious group then by God they should be kicked out of the labour party if guilty and never ever allowed back in.

It could be pointed out that this is a cynical tactic by the pro Zionist lobby to divert criticism and shut down debate by detractors of the State of Israel .

The sad thing is that it also diverts attention away from real and properly tangible and quantifiable incidences of anti semitism where Jewish schools are targeted , along with vandalism in Jewish cemeteries and other filthy vile acts against people of a minority religion. This is the real battle and must be fought with the vigour that the East End faced down Oswald Moseley's blaack shirted Fascist thugs back in the 30's.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 0:23]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:13 - Apr 27 with 3733 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:22 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

So your view on the degree of anti-semitism is going to be based on incidents in Swansea, where there aren't many Jews? I mean, even in Cardiff the Jewish community isn't more than around 800.

No it’s not .

I’m asking a question about Swansea ,by Fack you have some serious issues .

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:40 - Apr 27 with 3718 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:26 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Thanks for that

2002 it says

Dreadful stuff , good to see it was a while back & nothing as bad since.

There's no possible realistic comparrison between labour members of fringe Palestinian rights groups saying Israel has a case to answer over their treatment and horrible incidences such as that. None.

To suggest so in my opinion is in itself verging on evil.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:19 - Apr 27 with 3677 viewswaynekerr55

Is the synagogue still there in Ffynone?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:43 - Apr 27 with 3654 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:55 - Apr 26 by Brynmill_Jack

A woman on question time just asked the question again - and cited the lack of condemnation (from the labour party - even though it's on parliamentary record that Corbyn has raised eary day motions on both of these) of Turkey's action aginst the Kurds and Syria's alleged treatment of its own people (as a whatabout in relation to a perception of constant labour criticism of Israel).

She conveniently overlooks the small issue of Israel being a created state with only 70 years history in which they've dispossesed an indigenous people and has in the process killed thousands of them.

The great shame here is the use of the anti semitic "label" to stiffle any legitimate debate on ay actions or offences such as the continous building of illegal settlememts on Palestinian lands in direct contravetion of U.N. resolutions and law. If these are the "crimes" of these labour members accused of Anti semitism then it's a completely false and baseless accusation.

* If on the other hand they have been saying hateful things directed at Jews as a religious group then by God they should be kicked out of the labour party if guilty and never ever allowed back in.

It could be pointed out that this is a cynical tactic by the pro Zionist lobby to divert criticism and shut down debate by detractors of the State of Israel .

The sad thing is that it also diverts attention away from real and properly tangible and quantifiable incidences of anti semitism where Jewish schools are targeted , along with vandalism in Jewish cemeteries and other filthy vile acts against people of a minority religion. This is the real battle and must be fought with the vigour that the East End faced down Oswald Moseley's blaack shirted Fascist thugs back in the 30's.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2018 0:23]

And you forget that the Majority of the ARAB states only being created in the 100 years since the end of the first world war after the break up of the otterman empire. With only a 100 years of history they have disposed the indigenous and with the various muslims sects in virtual civil war ever since Millions have been killed in Syria, Iraq, Iran to name but a few.

Israel is the only democratic state in the area. It seems it is fine for various Muslim sects to take land of each other but Israel is not allowed to defend itself. Please remember that Syria, Egypt and Jordan invaded Israel in the 1960s with Russian help. At one point it looked like Israel would be conquered but they fought back and captured land in Egypt and Lebanon and a small amout in Syria (Syria still occupy a small part of the Goland heights from Israel. Egypt and Israel agreed a peace treaty and Israel return all Egypt's land and agreed with Egypt to give the Gazza strip to the Palistians to create a new homeland for them. None of the other Arab countries would agree to a peace plan hence the continuing troubles in the Area.

It seems Labour are happy to be anti Israel (not many UK voters but are pro Muslim millions of UK vote) Call me cynical.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:11 - Apr 27 with 3644 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:19 - Apr 27 by waynekerr55

Is the synagogue still there in Ffynone?

No.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024