Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78281 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:48 - Apr 30 with 3131 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

These Jews crack me up fair play 😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:55 - Apr 30 with 3125 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:48 - Apr 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

These Jews crack me up fair play 😂

They must be those bad ones who have their Seder on the wrong day. Maureen Lipmann said so

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:00 - Apr 30 with 3116 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:55 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

They must be those bad ones who have their Seder on the wrong day. Maureen Lipmann said so

The Seder was on the "wrong" day, day after it should have been. It's no biggee. We can forgive your utter ignorance on such things.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:15 - Apr 30 with 3107 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:55 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I’m getting my good and bad jews mixed up lately

What about these ones 🤷‍♂️

[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 22:22]

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:22 - Apr 30 with 3102 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:00 - Apr 30 by bluey_the_blue

The Seder was on the "wrong" day, day after it should have been. It's no biggee. We can forgive your utter ignorance on such things.

Well I wasn't celebrating so it wasn't my ignorance, was it? If you are labelling Jewdas as ignorant, isn't that a bit anti Semitic?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:27 - Apr 30 with 3092 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:15 - Apr 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’m getting my good and bad jews mixed up lately

What about these ones 🤷‍♂️

[Post edited 30 Apr 2018 22:22]

The sad thing is that their absolutely right. I stand by every word I wrote earlier about this. The right stir up the pot and real everyday anti semitism is then overshadowed by a few moronic tweets and facebook posts from a minority (and by no means restricted to the left). I despair of it mate I really do.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:06 - Apr 30 with 3073 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:27 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

The sad thing is that their absolutely right. I stand by every word I wrote earlier about this. The right stir up the pot and real everyday anti semitism is then overshadowed by a few moronic tweets and facebook posts from a minority (and by no means restricted to the left). I despair of it mate I really do.

I have to say Brynnie, that you and Bluey are as bad as each other on this stuff. Neither of you will accept that there is fault. Both indulge in whatabboutery. Both look for issues where there are none. Both are making stuff up or twisting facts to try to point score.

This 'good Jew bad Jew' stuff from you and tommy is actually quite symptomatic of the problem to be honest. You are not taking it seriously. Not even slightly. And there is a genuine issue. Your own posts on Israel have verged on anti Semitic.

Bluey is looking for offence where there is none, and refusing to accept the utter f*ckwits on the right. Their abhorrent views are frequently displayed on this site. As are abhorrent views of others.

Not every issue has to be a political football. It's ridiculous.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:03 - May 1 with 3031 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:06 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

I have to say Brynnie, that you and Bluey are as bad as each other on this stuff. Neither of you will accept that there is fault. Both indulge in whatabboutery. Both look for issues where there are none. Both are making stuff up or twisting facts to try to point score.

This 'good Jew bad Jew' stuff from you and tommy is actually quite symptomatic of the problem to be honest. You are not taking it seriously. Not even slightly. And there is a genuine issue. Your own posts on Israel have verged on anti Semitic.

Bluey is looking for offence where there is none, and refusing to accept the utter f*ckwits on the right. Their abhorrent views are frequently displayed on this site. As are abhorrent views of others.

It’s the biggest political football I’ve seen for a very long time lisa

And it’s disgraceful.

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:26 - May 1 with 3018 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:06 - Apr 30 by londonlisa2001

Bollocks Lisa, I condemn the utter fvckwits on the far right. Cracked enough heads in my time,

We disagree on the Abbott comment possibly, I accept it was stupid and crass.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:14 - May 1 with 3003 viewsPrivate_Partz

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:03 - May 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

It’s the biggest political football I’ve seen for a very long time lisa

And it’s disgraceful.

You and Brynnie et all have been doing a fine job on here. Apologies for not joining in much but for me it is just worried Tory Boys jumping on anything that can as they are hellbent on discrediting Corbyn.
There is a problem of antiscemitsm in Labour. They have admitted it and are doing something about. It is hardly surprising some bad eggs get in when memberships are increasing at such a fantastic rate. Momentum is increasing by nearly 2000 per month.
There are problems that are even more concerning in other organisations and this includes the Torys. They are hypocrites to say the problem is worse in Labour than anywhere else.
It looks like Labour are dealing with it. The next slur by the Tories and Murdock will be along shortly.
No problem though. People are getting fed up with them and Labour are now actually using social media to bypass the biased press with execellent broadcasts that really hit home.
They most certainly are not stopping the tide turning at the moment.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:59 - May 1 with 2991 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:22 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Well I wasn't celebrating so it wasn't my ignorance, was it? If you are labelling Jewdas as ignorant, isn't that a bit anti Semitic?

The day Jewdas held Seder wasn't technically the right day, it was chosen for Corbyn to be able to attend. No biggee.

Nice false charge of anti-semitism there.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:04 - May 1 with 2981 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:14 - May 1 by Private_Partz

You and Brynnie et all have been doing a fine job on here. Apologies for not joining in much but for me it is just worried Tory Boys jumping on anything that can as they are hellbent on discrediting Corbyn.
There is a problem of antiscemitsm in Labour. They have admitted it and are doing something about. It is hardly surprising some bad eggs get in when memberships are increasing at such a fantastic rate. Momentum is increasing by nearly 2000 per month.
There are problems that are even more concerning in other organisations and this includes the Torys. They are hypocrites to say the problem is worse in Labour than anywhere else.
It looks like Labour are dealing with it. The next slur by the Tories and Murdock will be along shortly.
No problem though. People are getting fed up with them and Labour are now actually using social media to bypass the biased press with execellent broadcasts that really hit home.
They most certainly are not stopping the tide turning at the moment.

Thousands of reports going back years.

Like it or not, there are some nasty elements emboldened by seeing Corbyn as party leader. Doesn't mean Corbyn enourages that.

Labour are not dealing with it, that's the problem. Walker and Livingstone high profile cases have not been dealt with in over two years - and if the Chakrabarti report recommendations are finally implemented, they'll then be outside the time period to be dealt with.

You also seem to act as if it's just new members. It isn't - it includes numerous elected councillors, prospective parliamentary candidates which means any vetting process within Labour clearly isn't working.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:23 - May 1 with 2956 viewsPrivate_Partz

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:04 - May 1 by bluey_the_blue

Thousands of reports going back years.

Like it or not, there are some nasty elements emboldened by seeing Corbyn as party leader. Doesn't mean Corbyn enourages that.

Labour are not dealing with it, that's the problem. Walker and Livingstone high profile cases have not been dealt with in over two years - and if the Chakrabarti report recommendations are finally implemented, they'll then be outside the time period to be dealt with.

You also seem to act as if it's just new members. It isn't - it includes numerous elected councillors, prospective parliamentary candidates which means any vetting process within Labour clearly isn't working.

.....and if Labour fail to address this issue they will be dead and buried as there are plenty in the scared establishment scouring the planet for anything they can find to discredit Corbyn.
As regards the timeline well there has been a recognition that things have not moved fast enough. A deadline of July has now been set to deal with outstanding cases.
The worry for me is that this will turn into a witch hunt. That and Brexit are the only real problems that can threaten the Labour charge.
I am pleased to see you recognize that this is not to be laid at Corbyn's door as you claim it has been going on for years. I am surprised the Daily Mail had been banging on about this for decades if that was the case.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:49 - May 1 with 2915 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:23 - May 1 by Private_Partz

.....and if Labour fail to address this issue they will be dead and buried as there are plenty in the scared establishment scouring the planet for anything they can find to discredit Corbyn.
As regards the timeline well there has been a recognition that things have not moved fast enough. A deadline of July has now been set to deal with outstanding cases.
The worry for me is that this will turn into a witch hunt. That and Brexit are the only real problems that can threaten the Labour charge.
I am pleased to see you recognize that this is not to be laid at Corbyn's door as you claim it has been going on for years. I am surprised the Daily Mail had been banging on about this for decades if that was the case.....

The only thing people have to do to avoid the witch hunt is not make anti semitic comments.

It really is that simple.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:56 - May 1 with 2909 viewsPrivate_Partz

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:49 - May 1 by Highjack

The only thing people have to do to avoid the witch hunt is not make anti semitic comments.

It really is that simple.

Oh no it isn't. Over zealousness can creep into all walks of life with shocking results. There are plenty of examples around. Windrush anyone?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:18 - May 1 with 2882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I disagree - I am not in any way anti semitic - but I have to ask you - Do you think Israel should be allowed to ignore UN resolutions with impunity and if so why?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:16 - May 2 with 2846 viewsomarjack

let's just clarify it once and for all ffs..

Criticising Trump is not anti-white or anti-Christian.
Criticising theocracies in the Middle East is not anti-Muslim.
Criticising the Chinese regime is not anti-East Asian or anti-Atheist.

So why is criticising some of the things the Right Wing government of Israel do is considered anti-Semitic?

Wrong is wrong. wherever it comes from. I think we've talked enough about this. let us tackle real discrimination from the Tories and their cronies. Thank you all.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:27 - May 2 with 2831 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:59 - May 1 by bluey_the_blue

The day Jewdas held Seder wasn't technically the right day, it was chosen for Corbyn to be able to attend. No biggee.

Nice false charge of anti-semitism there.

Well you like making them so I thought I'd get one straight back atcha. And Lisa (as befits her position as the planet swans moral compass/conscience) has joined in as well. Dilly dilly!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:38 - May 2 with 2820 viewswelshgit

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:51 - Mar 26 by sherpajacob

Trying to get my head round this part of the statement.

"Routine statements against anti-Semitism "and all forms of racism" get nowhere near dealing with the problem, because what distinguishes anti-Semitism from other forms of racism is the power that Jews are alleged to hold, and how they are charged with conspiring together against what is good."

Are they saying anti semitism is worse than islamaphobia or racism based on colour.
Isn't that being racist in itself?

It reads very much like a rant rather than any carefully constructed criticism.

If, like our black compatriots whose forbears suffered some 300 years of forced transportation to the Americas and slavery, jewish people had no power then it´s likely noone would pay much attention to their claims of racism. What then is the power the Jews have that so frightens our politicians ?. It seems unlikely to be their voting power since there are so few of them as a percentage of the voting population. Most of my Jewish colleagues belive this whole furore is a right wing Blairite strategy to replace JC and take back "their Party".
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:13 - May 2 with 2766 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:38 - May 2 by welshgit

If, like our black compatriots whose forbears suffered some 300 years of forced transportation to the Americas and slavery, jewish people had no power then it´s likely noone would pay much attention to their claims of racism. What then is the power the Jews have that so frightens our politicians ?. It seems unlikely to be their voting power since there are so few of them as a percentage of the voting population. Most of my Jewish colleagues belive this whole furore is a right wing Blairite strategy to replace JC and take back "their Party".

Some say its using guilt over the past to their advantage.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:17 - May 2 with 2764 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hear Hear Lisa

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:19 - May 2 with 2763 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:23 - May 1 by Private_Partz

Not laid at Corbyns feet but he is leader and should be taking action against it rather than his meaningless sound bites.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:21 - May 2 with 2757 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:18 - May 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I disagree - I am not in any way anti semitic - but I have to ask you - Do you think Israel should be allowed to ignore UN resolutions with impunity and if so why?

Well Russia does or vetoes them anyway.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 10:23]

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:34 - May 2 with 2738 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:21 - May 2 by felixstowe_jack

America has quite some history of using its veto regarding resolutions against Israel.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:33 - May 2 with 2697 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:21 - May 2 by felixstowe_jack

Ah, still trying to join in grown up conversations I see. I don't think you're quite ready for that yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024