Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 77589 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:40 - Aug 6 with 2274 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:35 - Aug 6 by bluey_the_blue

Passes down female bloodline; plenty who claim to be "half Jewish" refer to having a father only who was Jewish - ie Jackie Walker's alleged Jewish father being used as a defence that she couldn't possibly be anti-semitic.

So my kids are Jewish as their mother is Jewish. As both are male, any kids they have will only be Jewish if by Jewish mums.

Now, do people convert to Judaism. Well yes, but it's not exactly discouraged but made pretty bloody difficult and again, passes down the female bloodline.

are you saying Jews as a race are different from every other race on the planet in that DNA is only passed on by females?

How do you convert your race?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:43 - Aug 6 with 2260 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:40 - Aug 6 by sherpajacob

are you saying Jews as a race are different from every other race on the planet in that DNA is only passed on by females?

How do you convert your race?

It's a very highly complicated topic... mostly stems from preserving Jews throughout history due to incredibly obvious dispersals worldwide...
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:01 - Aug 6 with 2231 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:19 - Aug 5 by felixstowe_jack

I thought the people of David were the indigenous people. They were invaded by Assyrians, Babalonians, the pharoes, the Romans, The muslim hordes, the Ottermans, the British, and finally the Syrians, Egyptians, Jordians all off are tried to exterminate them.

No. You're thinking of the Canaanites bro.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:02 - Aug 6 with 2227 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:01 - Aug 6 by felixstowe_jack

The trouble is Corbyn is relying on the votes from the 6,000,000 strong Muslim community as opposed to the 250,000 strong Jewish community. He can't support one group without offending the other group. Clearly in his bid for power he will support the larger group.

The muslim vote is by far for the conservatives. Don't you know that?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:05 - Aug 6 with 2224 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:35 - Aug 6 by bluey_the_blue

Passes down female bloodline; plenty who claim to be "half Jewish" refer to having a father only who was Jewish - ie Jackie Walker's alleged Jewish father being used as a defence that she couldn't possibly be anti-semitic.

So my kids are Jewish as their mother is Jewish. As both are male, any kids they have will only be Jewish if by Jewish mums.

Now, do people convert to Judaism. Well yes, but it's not exactly discouraged but made pretty bloody difficult and again, passes down the female bloodline.

Aren't most Eastern European Jews descended from converts though Bluey?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:19 - Aug 6 with 2206 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:53 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

Having written more press releases than I can remember, I can safely say that this is just lazy journalism.

Many journos will just quickly paraphrase a press release if they think it’s from a reputable source.
I once counted six versions of mine with barely a fag paper between them,

Sorry to piss on your conspiracy parade but the idea of collusion for propaganda is risible.
Put another layer of tinfoil on.

Gideon edits the propaganda in the Standard these days. He's f*cking filth.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:21 - Aug 6 with 2205 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:40 - Aug 6 by bluey_the_blue

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Labour have backed down against Hodge. That legal letter from Mishcon de Reya ripped the process to pieces.

They had every right to discipline her. And Ian Austin.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:24 - Aug 6 with 2202 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:43 - Aug 6 by bluey_the_blue

It's a very highly complicated topic... mostly stems from preserving Jews throughout history due to incredibly obvious dispersals worldwide...

Its not complicated at all. There are people who say Judaism is race and / or religion.

If it is a race, DNA (bloodline) passes from both parents, that's a biological fact. So it is possible to be half Jewish.

If the bloodline only passes through females, so that its not possible to be half Jewish, Judaism is passed on as a religious belief and not as a race.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:25 - Aug 6 with 2201 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:21 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

They had every right to discipline her. And Ian Austin.

Who needs evidence of "Innocent until proven guilty".

The Mishcon de Reya legal letters are very illuminating, show incompetence after incompetence within Labour's approach to Hodge.

Shame Labour backed down, was looking forward to Corbyn being cross-examined in court.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:10 - Aug 6 with 2177 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:24 - Aug 6 by sherpajacob

Its not complicated at all. There are people who say Judaism is race and / or religion.

If it is a race, DNA (bloodline) passes from both parents, that's a biological fact. So it is possible to be half Jewish.

If the bloodline only passes through females, so that its not possible to be half Jewish, Judaism is passed on as a religious belief and not as a race.

It can only be race if those concerned are semitic, i.e. descended from the original 12 tribes.
There are estimates now that the convert jews (from Russia and Eastern Europe) outnumber Semitic Jews by 9-1 worldwide.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:31 - Aug 7 with 2132 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:25 - Aug 6 by bluey_the_blue

Who needs evidence of "Innocent until proven guilty".

The Mishcon de Reya legal letters are very illuminating, show incompetence after incompetence within Labour's approach to Hodge.

Shame Labour backed down, was looking forward to Corbyn being cross-examined in court.

That letter didn't make pleasant reading. If they had more than one brain cell they'd have May on toast

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:38 - Aug 7 with 2129 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:02 - Aug 6 by Brynmill_Jack

The muslim vote is by far for the conservatives. Don't you know that?

Wrong again the Majority Muslim vote for Labour has been proved time and again by the election results. Constituencies with high Muslim voters elect Labour MPs West Midlands , East Midland, London Bradford etc. It was part of Tony Blair's master plan to allow mass immigration to boost Labours vote.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:12 - Aug 7 with 2094 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:38 - Aug 7 by felixstowe_jack

Wrong again the Majority Muslim vote for Labour has been proved time and again by the election results. Constituencies with high Muslim voters elect Labour MPs West Midlands , East Midland, London Bradford etc. It was part of Tony Blair's master plan to allow mass immigration to boost Labours vote.

Felix you are having a Facking mare by here mush .

Go and have a lie down 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:07 - Aug 7 with 2061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:12 - Aug 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Felix you are having a Facking mare by here mush .

Go and have a lie down 😀

On newsnight tonight a debate between 3 women, 2 of whom were muslims about Boris Johnson's Islamaphobia surprisingly turned out to be another Anti semitic trial of Corbyn. Our media are so bent it's f*cking laughable

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 01:09 - Aug 8 with 2041 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:07 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

On newsnight tonight a debate between 3 women, 2 of whom were muslims about Boris Johnson's Islamaphobia surprisingly turned out to be another Anti semitic trial of Corbyn. Our media are so bent it's f*cking laughable

Yep they are, but millions lap it up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:17 - Aug 16 with 1964 viewsEbo

"Israeli police spraying disgusting "Skunk water" in the face of Anti-Draft Protesters
("Skunk water" is a liquid that smells like raw sewage and was designed by chemists to nauseate people for days after exposure)

at anti-Draft protest in Bnei Brak, [a city near Tel Aviv] on Monday, August 6, 2018 over the recent arrest of Nissan Rada, a religious Jewish boy who refused to serve in the Israeli army.

Religious Jews have been resisting recent efforts by the Israeli government to draft them, due to their firm belief that that the Zionist philosophy and its movement is contrary to the foundations of the Jewish religion, which include the belief that Jews are forbidden to wage wars against any nation.

Police were seen dragging the protesters brutally and dispersing the crowd with horses and water cannons, spraying colored water at high pressure directly on the crowd.

Dozens of people were reportedly arrested, and many were wounded and hospitalized.

A similar protest took place in Jerusalem on Thursday, Aug. 2 when 46 people were arrested and the police used similar tactics."

If so called 'jews' can do this to other Jews...... What hope is there of anyone not being 'punished' for standing up against this racist, apartheid Israeli government.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:04 - Aug 16 with 1943 viewsomarjack

The conspiracy has been spreading. C.Ronaldo himself has joined forces with the Armies of Darkness aka The Labour Party.

[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 18:04]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? (n/t) on 05:52 - Aug 17 with 1898 viewsKilkennyjack

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 5:53]

Beware of the Risen People

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:30 - Aug 17 with 1877 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:07 - Aug 7 by Brynmill_Jack

I seem to remember that was led by the “debaters”.

Anyway, it’s called balance and the BBC bends over backwards to achieve it but the right think it’s left-wing and vice versa.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:52 - Aug 17 with 1868 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sounds a bit like Radio 4's today programme. Transport Secretary Chris Grayling was invited on to talk about the hike in Rail fares. However presenter Mishal Husain got onto the subject of Boris and the burka. Grayling responded courteously that any further actions would be taken by party chiefs. He then added that they was a rather larger area of concern Jeremy Corbyn laying wreaths on the graves of terrorists. Husain threw a hissy fit cut him off and ended the interview.

You have to ask if Husain's responses was balanced or did she have her own agenda?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 9:54]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:22 - Aug 17 with 1856 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:58 - Mar 27 by exiledclaseboy

This works both ways of course. Some are all too quick to label anyone who criticises Israel and/or the actions of the Israeli government as “anti semitic”. Similarly others are all to keen to use criticism of Israel and/or the actions of the Israeli government as a cloak for their own anti semitism. Oh for a sensible debate on this. Or anything else really these days.

Any debate around Corbyn usually ends up with hyperbole and I have personally witnessed and been on the end of all sorts of unseemly commenst for being critical of him. On the other hand, when I'm critical of Tories the usual remark is just that I'm a thick Labour voter! There is an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that Corbyn is ant- Semitic, at what point does that build up prove him guilty?
For me, his refusal to meet with Jewish leaders himslef but always being available for groups with terrorist links and speaking at events where terrorists are feted is enough. If he is not anti-Semitic he certainly favours groups that choose violence ahead of governments, not a great recommendation for a man who wants to be in government. As someone put it, anti-Semitic, maybe not but an idiot, yes.
I don't like what Israel does but then, I also don't like what Hamas does......am I anti-Semitic, Islamophobic or both........or possibly neither? I don't like what the Saudi's, American's and a lot of the time our own government does either, maybe I just hate the world?
Truth is, there is one section of society I am definitely guilty of an "ism" towards and that is politicians. If we got rid of all the useless, self serving, greedy, corrupt (or any combination of those) politicians we wouldn't have enough left to form a Cabinet let alone Parliament. Corbyn is no worse than May, he's just bad in a different way. As for Cable, Wood, the WAG, EU etc, it seems to me we have far too many politicians and the more we allow to be created, the worse the world gets.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:34 - Aug 21 with 1764 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:22 - Aug 17 by Catullus

Any debate around Corbyn usually ends up with hyperbole and I have personally witnessed and been on the end of all sorts of unseemly commenst for being critical of him. On the other hand, when I'm critical of Tories the usual remark is just that I'm a thick Labour voter! There is an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that Corbyn is ant- Semitic, at what point does that build up prove him guilty?
For me, his refusal to meet with Jewish leaders himslef but always being available for groups with terrorist links and speaking at events where terrorists are feted is enough. If he is not anti-Semitic he certainly favours groups that choose violence ahead of governments, not a great recommendation for a man who wants to be in government. As someone put it, anti-Semitic, maybe not but an idiot, yes.
I don't like what Israel does but then, I also don't like what Hamas does......am I anti-Semitic, Islamophobic or both........or possibly neither? I don't like what the Saudi's, American's and a lot of the time our own government does either, maybe I just hate the world?
Truth is, there is one section of society I am definitely guilty of an "ism" towards and that is politicians. If we got rid of all the useless, self serving, greedy, corrupt (or any combination of those) politicians we wouldn't have enough left to form a Cabinet let alone Parliament. Corbyn is no worse than May, he's just bad in a different way. As for Cable, Wood, the WAG, EU etc, it seems to me we have far too many politicians and the more we allow to be created, the worse the world gets.

The true "axis of evil" - Saudi Arabia, The USA and Israel.
You really need to revisit history , especially in the middle east and your opinion of who the terrorists really are.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:54 - Aug 21 with 1729 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 00:34 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

The true "axis of evil" - Saudi Arabia, The USA and Israel.
You really need to revisit history , especially in the middle east and your opinion of who the terrorists really are.

I don't think I do, I think the politicians are true terrorists but so are ISIS, the IRA etc. The difference being the governmentally proscribed terror groups have sprung up largely in response to what actual governments have done.
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, sin't that the saying? Except for governments of course, they aren't freedom fighters and many these days seem to actively trying to distort and destroy democracy.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11092499/This-isnt-what-democracy-is-s
There is also another story on Corbyn in the Telegraph today, another day another link to terror and anti semitism, so it seems.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:11 - Aug 24 with 1672 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jeremy-corbyn-zionists-just-don-t-grasp-irony

Not a bright thing to say.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 20:56]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:44 - Aug 24 with 1620 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:54 - Aug 21 by Catullus

I don't think I do, I think the politicians are true terrorists but so are ISIS, the IRA etc. The difference being the governmentally proscribed terror groups have sprung up largely in response to what actual governments have done.
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, sin't that the saying? Except for governments of course, they aren't freedom fighters and many these days seem to actively trying to distort and destroy democracy.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11092499/This-isnt-what-democracy-is-s
There is also another story on Corbyn in the Telegraph today, another day another link to terror and anti semitism, so it seems.

Mujahadeen, Al Qaeda, ISIS - All started by the CIA - and actively funded and armed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar . The penny will never drop.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024