Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 77584 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:02 - Aug 31 with 2498 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:32 - Aug 31 by Ebo

Proof?

Oh wait there isn't you festering arse mustard.

"Festering arse mustard"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:41 - Aug 31 with 2461 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:40 - Aug 30 by pikeypaul

He won’t be the last.

Corbyn will never apologise for his hatred for the Jews.

I suppose you admire the Bolshieviks Pikey.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:03 - Aug 31 with 2443 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:22 - Aug 31 by theloneranger

I hope Frank now finds the time to rekindle his career and starts to sing and yodel again.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:12 - Aug 31 with 2433 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:48 - Aug 31 by WarwickHunt

Will only sexually ambivalent people be allowed to vote?

Will the swingometer swing both ways?

😂

No gays allowed in the Labour Party sorry

That’s next weeks Daily Mail headline

“Corbyn the gay basher hates gays “

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:55 - Aug 31 with 2416 viewspikeypaul

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:12 - Aug 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

😂

No gays allowed in the Labour Party sorry

That’s next weeks Daily Mail headline

“Corbyn the gay basher hates gays “

The truth hurts you doesn’t it ? but we can all see you and your type are prepared to turn a blind eye to Corbyn being an anti Semite and no it’s not the Daily Mail saying it it’s a Labour MP and ex Minister.
But you do not care do you which tells us all we need to know about your disgusting racism.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:06 - Aug 31 with 2408 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:55 - Aug 31 by pikeypaul

The truth hurts you doesn’t it ? but we can all see you and your type are prepared to turn a blind eye to Corbyn being an anti Semite and no it’s not the Daily Mail saying it it’s a Labour MP and ex Minister.
But you do not care do you which tells us all we need to know about your disgusting racism.

He hates Jews so much he celebrated Passover with them 😀

Once he’s in pixeypaul we’ll be rounding up all you right wingers and locking you up torturing you by listening to Radio 4 24 hrs a day

Change is coming

Be afraid pixeypaul
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 20:19]

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:09 - Aug 31 with 2364 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:06 - Aug 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Once he’s in pixeypaul we’ll be rounding up all you right wingers and locking you up torturing you by listening to Radio 4 24 hrs a day

Change is coming

Be afraid pixeypaul

Once he's in? Dear god he couldn't even beat Theresa May and she's so bad Boris Johnson is a leadership contender!!
The Tories are bad enough but if Corbyn gets in it'll be biblical. Some people are so blinded by hating the tories, they can't see what Corbyn is really like.
Me, I hate them all which mates me sort of neutral because I treat them all the same.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:19 - Aug 31 with 2360 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:09 - Aug 31 by Catullus

Once he's in? Dear god he couldn't even beat Theresa May and she's so bad Boris Johnson is a leadership contender!!
The Tories are bad enough but if Corbyn gets in it'll be biblical. Some people are so blinded by hating the tories, they can't see what Corbyn is really like.
Me, I hate them all which mates me sort of neutral because I treat them all the same.

Yeah you’ve said they are all rubbish and keep saying it .

Over and over again like

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:23 - Aug 31 with 2355 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:19 - Aug 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yeah you’ve said they are all rubbish and keep saying it .

Over and over again like

Yeah, just like you Corbynistas keep on saying how innocent he is, how great he is and hpow we'll all be so much better off when he gets in.

Over and over again like.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:32 - Aug 31 with 2353 viewsHighjack

Does Corbyn still believe Venezuela is a fantastic country that we should seek to emulate?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:39 - Aug 31 with 2347 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:32 - Aug 31 by Highjack

Does Corbyn still believe Venezuela is a fantastic country that we should seek to emulate?

I have no idea

Make yet another Corbyn thread and find out

This one is about how he hates Jews

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:00 - Aug 31 with 2305 viewsJack_Meoff

This blog asks some interesting questions.

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2018-08-08/labour-crisis-israel-anti-semitism

Exceprt:

'When they speak of an anti-semitism “crisis” in the party, these Labour MPs — and the fervently pro-Israel lobby groups behind them like the Jewish Labour Movement — intentionally gloss over the fact that many of the prominent activists who have been investigated, suspended or expelled for anti-semitism in recent months — fuelling the claim of a “crisis” — are in fact Jewish.

Why are the “Jewish” sensitivities of Margaret Hodge, Ruth Smeeth or Louise Ellman more important than those of Moshe Machover, Tony Greenstein, Cyril Chilson, Jackie Walker or Glyn Secker — all Labour activists who have found their sensitivities, as Jews opposing the abuse of Palestinians, count for little or nothing among Labour officials? Why must we tiptoe around Hodge because she is Jewish, ignoring her bullygirl tactics to promote her political agenda in defence of Israel, but crack down on Greenstein and Chilson, even though they are Jewish, to silence their voices in defence of the rights of Palestinians?'

It would seem this 'crisis' is going to rumble on until someone from this list leads HM's (controlled) opposition.
http://www.lfi.org.uk/in-parliament/

It'll then disappear as quickly as it was engendered.

Democracy. Arf.

Then it'll be business as usual for the treasonous b@stards that 'govern' this country, and, moving forward, shareholders of the likes of BAE and Lockheed Martin can also breathe a huge sigh of relief.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 23:06]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 01:34 - Sep 1 with 2280 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:06 - Aug 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Change is coming

Be afraid pixeypaul

It's very evident where the real fascism lies Tom. Silence the dangerous opposition by controlling the press. Paul would make Goebbels blush.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:20 - Sep 2 with 2189 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 01:34 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

It's very evident where the real fascism lies Tom. Silence the dangerous opposition by controlling the press. Paul would make Goebbels blush.

By controlling the press? The press are controlled by the rich who don't give a damn who's allegedly in charge as long as they look after the rich.
Greed is the web that links the whole festering mire together, money is what matters. We can talk about religion, politics and terrorism but behind all of them are the money men.....or money women ( just for equality )

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:20 - Sep 2 with 2162 viewsDJack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:20 - Sep 2 by Catullus

By controlling the press? The press are controlled by the rich who don't give a damn who's allegedly in charge as long as they look after the rich.
Greed is the web that links the whole festering mire together, money is what matters. We can talk about religion, politics and terrorism but behind all of them are the money men.....or money women ( just for equality )

Change the word rich for very rich and remove all after the mangled ellipsis then you have a very good post.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:24 - Sep 2 with 2130 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:20 - Sep 2 by DJack

Change the word rich for very rich and remove all after the mangled ellipsis then you have a very good post.

Maybe I should have just said the 1%!! Anything more is superfluous.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:42 - Sep 15 with 1863 viewsShaky

This is great: how the greedy, the unscrupulous right, and the Russians conspire to smear their opponents with anti-Semitism:

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:29 - Sep 15 with 1820 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:42 - Sep 15 by Shaky

This is great: how the greedy, the unscrupulous right, and the Russians conspire to smear their opponents with anti-Semitism:

The unscrupulous right are a problem but so are the untrustworthy left, especially when they have no regard for Parliamentary security.....

https://www.ft.com/content/6f9e78fa-b674-11e8-b3ef-799c8613f4a1

An investigation into breaking parliamentary rules then, I expect a Corbynista will be along to call it fake news soon enough.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:38 - Sep 15 with 1794 viewsShaky

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:29 - Sep 15 by Catullus

The unscrupulous right are a problem but so are the untrustworthy left, especially when they have no regard for Parliamentary security.....

https://www.ft.com/content/6f9e78fa-b674-11e8-b3ef-799c8613f4a1

An investigation into breaking parliamentary rules then, I expect a Corbynista will be along to call it fake news soon enough.

The problem with the left is they spend half their time engaged in red on red friendly fire for perceived transgressions of their own high moral standards.

Whereas the right tend to have a good giggle when their political smear jobs are found out, and merrily move on to the next target.

They have no soul, you see.

Misology -- It's a bitch

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:27 - Sep 16 with 1750 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:38 - Sep 15 by Shaky

The problem with the left is they spend half their time engaged in red on red friendly fire for perceived transgressions of their own high moral standards.

Whereas the right tend to have a good giggle when their political smear jobs are found out, and merrily move on to the next target.

They have no soul, you see.

High moral standards? It's all relative I guess, what is high to them is at best a nominal standard to many ordinary people. That foes for all politicians red or blue....waits for OTT to criticise me for criticisng politicians AGAIN!!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:41 - Sep 16 with 1712 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:00 - Aug 31 by Jack_Meoff

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2018-08-08/labour-crisis-israel-anti-semitism

Exceprt:

'When they speak of an anti-semitism “crisis” in the party, these Labour MPs — and the fervently pro-Israel lobby groups behind them like the Jewish Labour Movement — intentionally gloss over the fact that many of the prominent activists who have been investigated, suspended or expelled for anti-semitism in recent months — fuelling the claim of a “crisis” — are in fact Jewish.

Why are the “Jewish” sensitivities of Margaret Hodge, Ruth Smeeth or Louise Ellman more important than those of Moshe Machover, Tony Greenstein, Cyril Chilson, Jackie Walker or Glyn Secker — all Labour activists who have found their sensitivities, as Jews opposing the abuse of Palestinians, count for little or nothing among Labour officials? Why must we tiptoe around Hodge because she is Jewish, ignoring her bullygirl tactics to promote her political agenda in defence of Israel, but crack down on Greenstein and Chilson, even though they are Jewish, to silence their voices in defence of the rights of Palestinians?'

It would seem this 'crisis' is going to rumble on until someone from this list leads HM's (controlled) opposition.

Democracy. Arf.

Then it'll be business as usual for the treasonous b@stards that 'govern' this country, and, moving forward, shareholders of the likes of BAE and Lockheed Martin can also breathe a huge sigh of relief.

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/04/14/if-british-organisations-worked-with-t

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/09/15/did-anybody-not-know-the-anti-semitism

Never mind the alleged Russian influence in the U.S. elections , the Israelis are doing their level best to carve up the next election for the Tories. I hope Corbyn gets in just to see a few diplomats expelled here and there.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:25 - Sep 16 with 1699 viewsCatullus

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:41 - Sep 16 by Brynmill_Jack

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/04/14/if-british-organisations-worked-with-t

https://voxpoliticalonline.com/2018/09/15/did-anybody-not-know-the-anti-semitism

Never mind the alleged Russian influence in the U.S. elections , the Israelis are doing their level best to carve up the next election for the Tories. I hope Corbyn gets in just to see a few diplomats expelled here and there.

A strongly left wing outfit that lot, factually correct but still very biased.

Made me laugh though the "undercover Al Jazeera reporter" did we expect an (Islamic) state owned news outlet to run a story supporting Israel or Judaism, or did we expect them to find evidence of Israeli wrong doing?
I wonder how the Al Thani family feel about Israel or any perceived anti-Semitism?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:10 - Sep 21 with 1606 viewsShaky

Fcuk. Ing. Hell.

Misology -- It's a bitch

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:14 - Sep 21 with 1560 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 23:00 - Aug 31 by Jack_Meoff

Exceprt:

Democracy. Arf.

Excellent JMO. You bet your house that if Corbyn is toppled the crisis would quickly and quietly disappear. It's not about antisemitism, it's about anti corbynism. These people are traitors to the Labour party and the country, heavily subsitised by the Israeli state.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 22:24 - Sep 21 with 1533 viewsJack_Meoff

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:14 - Sep 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Excellent JMO. You bet your house that if Corbyn is toppled the crisis would quickly and quietly disappear. It's not about antisemitism, it's about anti corbynism. These people are traitors to the Labour party and the country, heavily subsitised by the Israeli state.

We've been 'governed' by criminal traitors for centuries mate. Since at least 1694 would be my reckoning. That's best case scenario.

Corbyn is by no means perfect but is a real threat to both arms dealers' profits and reprehensible British foreign policy. Hence the constant attacks by the billionaire owned media. The c*nts that own shares in the likes of Lockheed Martin, BAE and Raytheon consider 'us' no more than cannon fodder; and the constant fermentation of war is due to its profitability. It's f*cking literal money laundering. Blood money.

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face. Democracy is an illusion. We're watching our country crumble into dust before our very eyes, despite the technological advancements that are available. We really will put up with any old fanny whilst we can still put an X in a box, and don't the powers that be know it.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 22:26]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024