Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78101 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:50 - Mar 29 with 2462 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:03 - Mar 29 with 2445 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:50 - Mar 29 by trampie

Ha! what a dupe!

A posed photo from a brick patrol. What’s on his head, Tramp. My spider-senses tell me that’s a beret. Do you know what that means? The threat levels are negligible. Those nippers are probably after sweets.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:28 - Mar 29 with 2414 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:03 - Mar 29 by Lohengrin

Ha! what a dupe!

A posed photo from a brick patrol. What’s on his head, Tramp. My spider-senses tell me that’s a beret. Do you know what that means? The threat levels are negligible. Those nippers are probably after sweets.

What's on his head makes him look like a right twerp, berets are for girls, is he pointing a joking gun just above those infants heads ?
Disgraceful behaviour by those representing the Germanic crown.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:34 - Mar 29 with 2397 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:48 - Mar 29 by trampie

Makes one sick to the stomach.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 12:29]

I remember being over Talybont back in the day, those squaddies weren't so tough without their guns I can tell you.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:34 - Mar 29 with 2397 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Back on topic - Christine Shawcroft steps down from role managing Labour disputes.

A director of Momentum, she opposed the suspension of a Labour candidate accused of Holocaust denial.

She has expressed regret when resigning her position.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 12:41]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:46 - Mar 29 with 2372 viewstrampie

People saying it's a set up job to smear Corbyn and Labour, back to 2012 and an anti capitalist mural at the time of the occupy movement, no big accusations until now even when certain religious publications were said to be digging dirt on Corbyn to stop him getting the leadership they looked at the mural incident and never came out with it was anti Semitic on his part apparently that has changed now in their case.
I make no comment on Labours case but labelling innocents when they are innocent is a terrible crime on the part of the accuser's.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 12:47]

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:47 - Mar 29 with 2366 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:34 - Mar 29 by trampie

I remember being over Talybont back in the day, those squaddies weren't so tough without their guns I can tell you.

Look out it’s Red Kid Coracle and his flying fists of ffrwn!!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:53 - Mar 29 with 2351 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:34 - Mar 29 by trampie

Aye aye - Dai Bando's had a shandy.
Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:56 - Mar 29 with 2343 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:46 - Mar 29 by trampie

People saying it's a set up job to smear Corbyn and Labour, back to 2012 and an anti capitalist mural at the time of the occupy movement, no big accusations until now even when certain religious publications were said to be digging dirt on Corbyn to stop him getting the leadership they looked at the mural incident and never came out with it was anti Semitic on his part apparently that has changed now in their case.
I make no comment on Labours case but labelling innocents when they are innocent is a terrible crime on the part of the accuser's.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 12:47]

It's not an anti capitalist mural, it's an anti Semitic mural.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:01 - Mar 29 with 2334 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:34 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Back on topic - Christine Shawcroft steps down from role managing Labour disputes.

A director of Momentum, she opposed the suspension of a Labour candidate accused of Holocaust denial.

She has expressed regret when resigning her position.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 12:41]

She's has actually only stepped down as chair. She is, at present, still a member of the committee and still on the NEC.

This is not historic, the email she sent was on Sunday. Saying that a holocaust denial picture was 'taken out of context' , sorry 'taken completely out of context'.

McDonnell has refused even this morning on the news to say she should be booted off the NEC let alone out of the party.

Come on Corbyn - you're taking this extremely seriously so you said 2 days ago - let's see shall we.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:02 - Mar 29 with 2333 viewstrampie

The only people drinking shandy in a place like that would be those in the service of the Germanic crown, probably lager shandy which would be in keeping. Something like 3 out of the 4 watering holes there were in the good beer guide at the time real boyos would be on the Ale.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:06 - Mar 29 with 2322 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:50 - Mar 29 by trampie

I always have trouble when using small Irish children as human shields during a patrol. Apart from the fact they only protect me up to my knees, the bullets go straight through their tender youthful flesh faster than a ball goes through Kyle Bartleys legs, offering me no protection whatsoever.

I wonder if nuns are made of sterner stuff?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:08 - Mar 29 with 2322 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:56 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

It's not an anti capitalist mural, it's an anti Semitic mural.

I heard that the artist says it's an anti capitalist mural and not an anti Semitic one.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:13 - Mar 29 with 2313 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:08 - Mar 29 by trampie

I heard that the artist says it's an anti capitalist mural and not an anti Semitic one.

Yes but he's given his capitalists big noses and a sly covetous appearance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 29 with 2312 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:08 - Mar 29 by trampie

Edited as connection lost.

I don't care what the artist says, it's blatantly anti Semitic.

Stop trolling for the odd couple of hours Trampie. It's really dull.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 13:17]
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:18 - Mar 29 with 2298 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:13 - Mar 29 by Highjack

Yes but he's given his capitalists big noses and a sly covetous appearance.

What are you saying Highjack ?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:19 - Mar 29 with 2294 viewstheloneranger

Well here's the mural

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:20 - Mar 29 with 2290 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Aye, right.

All capitalists look just like Fagin don't they?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:22 - Mar 29 with 2284 viewstrampie

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Edited as connection lost.

I don't care what the artist says, it's blatantly anti Semitic.

Stop trolling for the odd couple of hours Trampie. It's really dull.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 13:17]

Interesting that you don't care about the artists take.....hmm

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:24 - Mar 29 with 2276 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:22 - Mar 29 by trampie

Nope. And neither do you.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:25 - Mar 29 with 2276 viewsMo_Wives

(((capitalist)))

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:31 - Mar 29 with 2268 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:25 - Mar 29 by Mo_Wives

(((capitalist)))

Quite.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:31 - Mar 29 with 2265 viewsMo_Wives

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:22 - Mar 29 by trampie

Do you know the artist isn't Welsh? So how the f*ck can we trust a word he says?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:18 - Mar 29 with 2229 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:18 - Mar 29 by trampie

What are you saying Highjack ?

He's trying to make out that they are capitalists, not jews, but he appears to have given all his capitalists features that usually belong to an age old stereotype of Jews.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:43 - Mar 29 with 2210 viewsLohengrin

Could just be a tribute act?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024