Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78275 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:55 - Mar 30 with 3024 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 04:59 - Mar 30 by Mo_Wives

...And here in the study we see more of this 1940's theme...

This 1940's theme even continues into the basement....

In the bedroom we find this 1940's style jacket just waiting to be put on after a hard day. I can see the man of the house sitting around in this of an evening, maybe reading a good book...

And on the book shelf we find books on Hitler, Himmler and the Third Reich alongside such titles as 'Posters of Planet Swans' and 'Downvoting for dummies'...

Who lives in a house like this? David, it's over to you...

*Cuts back to studio

David: So contestants, who lives in a house like this?
Contestant: Easy. Mart6
David: Yes. Join us now as we ask Labour sycophant and all round bellend mart6 to show himself and come through the keyhole

Great shout Mo. Whilst Nazi regalia shouldn't be laughed at, your post does cut to the essence of the matter. mart6 is tedious and adds nothing to the forum. If Daz was a mod I reckon he's ban it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:58 - Mar 30 with 3019 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:15 - Mar 30 by felixstowe_jack

She has not resigned her position on Labour's NEC though.

She didn't even bother to look at the evidence either. "Kinder and gentler politics"? I suppose that's the case as long as you agree with what they're saying.

*Note - that wasn't aimed at the likes of Ebo and e Paul who, whilst more left than most, aren't anti semetic bigots like the loons taking over the Labour party

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:20 - Mar 30 with 2992 viewssherpajacob

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:46 - Mar 29 by Lohengrin

The return of south Glamorgan’s most sensible son.

Welcome back, old chap.

Not much competition for that title though.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:22 - Mar 30 with 2988 viewspikeypaul

And Corbyn has still done nothing.

But his hand may well be forced now with the 39 MPs demanding action on Christine Shawcroft
after her support for candidates supporting holocaust denial.

What a racist scummy man he is proving himself to be.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:34 - Mar 30 with 2938 viewsCountyJim

Well all the Labour party meetings ive been to I have never heard any anti Semitism and I have been a member for nearly 25 years
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:02 - Mar 30 with 2928 viewsBatterseajack

Fighting prejudice with prejudice 👏

[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 14:04]
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:13 - Mar 30 with 2918 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:34 - Mar 30 by CountyJim

Well all the Labour party meetings ive been to I have never heard any anti Semitism and I have been a member for nearly 25 years

What a fuçking pathetic post Jim.

Aren’t there any gay weddings you can go and watch instead of posting shit like that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:27 - Mar 30 with 2902 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:02 - Mar 30 by Batterseajack

Wtf is wrong with some people?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:37 - Mar 30 with 2890 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:02 - Mar 30 by Batterseajack

I love how leave.eu equate Brexit with Muslim immigrants.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:29 - Mar 30 with 2864 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 04:25 - Mar 30 by Mo_Wives

Yes, thank you Lisa. It was on purpose you know. It was following on from the post where I was mixing up my stereotypes.

Tbh, I can forgive you as I know you're not one, but that's the kind of reply a halfwit would leave.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:40 - Mar 30 with 2856 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:29 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Blague, I think

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:54 - Mar 30 with 2844 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:40 - Mar 30 by Mo_Wives

Blague, I think

Mo, even at my most stupid I could recognise your deliberate conflation of French and Jewish mun. Even Trampie did...
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:38 - Mar 30 with 2828 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:54 - Mar 30 by londonlisa2001

Mo, even at my most stupid I could recognise your deliberate conflation of French and Jewish mun. Even Trampie did...

Are we talking about the same Trampie?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:58 - Mar 31 with 2765 viewsMo_Wives

The (((few))) - 1
Self appointed leader of the many - 0

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:39 - Mar 31 with 2744 viewstrampie

Oh dear , will the lawyers be called in ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:09 - Mar 31 with 2727 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:39 - Mar 31 by trampie

Oh dear , will the lawyers be called in ?

Hitler died, Tramps. I don't think he's going to mind a joke that suggests he would have been friends with such a fukwit, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:18 - Mar 31 with 2722 viewsDr_Winston

They've already got a racist as Shadow Home Secretary so adding a touch of anti-Semitism would certainly not be out of character for them these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:09 - Mar 31 with 2695 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:58 - Mar 31 by Mo_Wives

The (((few))) - 1

It looks like somebody has been reading this forum!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:10 - Mar 31 with 2689 viewstrampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43604058

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:18 - Mar 31 with 2671 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:10 - Mar 31 by trampie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43604058

McDonnell saying we all have to together, presumably to lynch Ester Mcvey?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:28 - Mar 31 with 2654 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:18 - Mar 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

I read it earlier and had to have a laugh at McDonnell telling Sugar "we need to bring people together now"

This c*nt has spent God knows how long dividing people into the many and the few, demonising the few, when it suited his needs. Now he's reaching out to a member of the few for something he's saying "we need to come together"...Yeah? f*ck off you scumbag.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:32 - Mar 31 with 2651 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:09 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

It looks like somebody has been reading this forum!

I have to commend the Photoshopper for the head shot they chose. It's perfect. It's up there with the picture of stupid Theresa May playing the flute.

Edit- I mean the image in Sugar's tweet
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 9:33]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:37 - Mar 31 with 2642 viewsDr_Winston

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:18 - Mar 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

McDonnell is probably the biggest c*nt of the lot, and that's saying something.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:38 - Mar 31 with 2639 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 06:58 - Mar 31 by Mo_Wives

The (((few))) - 1

Jezza seems to have his hand on Hitler's knee?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:40 - Mar 31 with 2631 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:38 - Mar 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jezza seems to have his hand on Hitler's knee?

He's going to slide it up his thigh, have a sneaky grope and see if he can feel a foreskin...just to be sure, like.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024