Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78416 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:57 - Mar 31 with 2528 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just as well Labour continue to purge the moderates. Momentum deselecting Labour councilors to bring fresh Left wing blood into the party. I am sure momentum will also deselect any Labour MPs at the next General Election if they oppose St Jeremy. That is how democracy works.

I see Lord Levy one of Labours more actives members has been receiving hate mail. St Jeremy has seen the letters but has still not taken action wonder why?

I hope any deselected Labour Councillor or MP will stand as an Independent Labour candidate at the Local and National elections.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:13 - Mar 31 with 2507 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:39 - Mar 31 by trampie

Oh dear , will the lawyers be called in ?

You’ve been telling us corbyn is a far right extremist for years!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:33 - Mar 31 with 2490 viewstrampie

Sugar could get into trouble, although I doubt he will get taken on, it was a silly thing for somebody like him to do, I'm hearing now he is saying its a joke, I think he should apologise to JC.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:42 - Mar 31 with 2483 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:33 - Mar 31 by trampie

Sugar could get into trouble, although I doubt he will get taken on, it was a silly thing for somebody like him to do, I'm hearing now he is saying its a joke, I think he should apologise to JC.

It’s obviously satire.

Having said that a YouTuber has recently been convicted for training his girlfriends dog to do a Nazi salute as a prank so anything’s possible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:09 - Mar 31 with 2463 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:33 - Mar 31 by trampie

Biting, satirical writing and cartoons have been a part of the British political tradition stretching back to the days of Swift and Defoe. It is no surprise that the loopy left fail to recognise this as their roots snake off into an altogether alien hinterland, Tramp.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:21 - Mar 31 with 2447 viewstrampie

Fairness, equality, chwarae teg .

Some groups complain about a mural yet those same people see nothing wrong with satirical cartoons aligning someone with Hitler.

Some groups want rules and standards for some and not for others.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:25 - Mar 31 with 2436 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:21 - Mar 31 by trampie

Some groups complain about a mural yet those same people see nothing wrong with satirical cartoons aligning someone with Hitler.

Like the Labour election poster grafting the heads of Jewish MPs onto pigs, you mean?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:27 - Mar 31 with 2410 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:21 - Mar 31 by trampie

The complaints were not about the mural. The complaints were about the leader of the Labour party liking it.

Said leader then put on his best Steptoe voice and give it the "Oh I didn't realise, Arold"

Then the picture took the piss out of this excuse.

Do you understand or shall I go through it again for you?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:48 - Mar 31 with 2388 viewsHighjack

You’d never find anybody in Plaid Cymru acting in such a way would you tramp?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:26 - Mar 31 with 2368 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:27 - Mar 31 by Mo_Wives

The complaints were not about the mural. The complaints were about the leader of the Labour party liking it.

Said leader then put on his best Steptoe voice and give it the "Oh I didn't realise, Arold"

Then the picture took the piss out of this excuse.

Do you understand or shall I go through it again for you?

Its all about the mural.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:36 - Mar 31 with 2357 viewstrampie

Jewish groups were said to have tried digging the dirt on Corbyn when he stood for Labour leader as they viewed him as pro Palestinian and therefore did not want him to be Labour leader, they were said to have visited the mural tweet at that point but decided it was not cut and dried that it was anti Semitic, Corbyn went on and won the leadership contest and is now the leader of Her Majesty's Opposition and with the possibility of a snap General Election due to Brexit, it is said that these Jewish groups have revisited digging the dirt and now are using muralgate to try and discredit/get rid of JC as they are desperate to have something on him and don't want what they would see as a pro Palestinian prime minister, its all a game.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:42 - Mar 31 with 2348 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:36 - Mar 31 by trampie

Jewish groups were said to have tried digging the dirt on Corbyn when he stood for Labour leader as they viewed him as pro Palestinian and therefore did not want him to be Labour leader, they were said to have visited the mural tweet at that point but decided it was not cut and dried that it was anti Semitic, Corbyn went on and won the leadership contest and is now the leader of Her Majesty's Opposition and with the possibility of a snap General Election due to Brexit, it is said that these Jewish groups have revisited digging the dirt and now are using muralgate to try and discredit/get rid of JC as they are desperate to have something on him and don't want what they would see as a pro Palestinian prime minister, its all a game.

Said? Said by who?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:44 - Mar 31 with 2344 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:42 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

Said? Said by who?

People everywhere, all over the net.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:48 - Mar 31 with 2338 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:44 - Mar 31 by trampie

Tramp, Momentum and their fellow travellers are the open, weeping sores of Marxism. Learn to recognise the symptoms lest you contract the disease.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:09 - Mar 31 with 2323 viewsCountyJim

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:13 - Mar 30 by Darran

What a fuçking pathetic post Jim.

Aren’t there any gay weddings you can go and watch instead of posting shit like that?

No its not!! Im just saying as I find I havnt heard any anti Semitism in any meetings I go to

And yes im against Gay weddings but whats that got to do with anti Semitism is beyond me
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:25 - Mar 31 with 2316 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:26 - Mar 31 by trampie

Its all about the mural.

WTF are you talking about?

You suggest that the mural and the satire are the same, so people liking one and not the other are hypocrites.

I try and point out they are not the same and anyway people were complaining about the leader of the opposition liking the mural.

I expect you to come back with a reason why they are the same...but you reply "It's all about the mural".

WTF? You're an idiot.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:33 - Mar 31 with 2309 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:44 - Mar 31 by trampie

Oh...people on the internet said? case closed

Is it just a coincidence that you seem to have the brain of a chimp and your username is an anagram of 'primate'?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:40 - Mar 31 with 2299 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:33 - Mar 31 by Mo_Wives

Is it just a coincidence that you seem to have the brain of a chimp and your username is an anagram of 'primate'?

Hark at Mo the forum clown getting abusive.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:41 - Mar 31 with 2298 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:33 - Mar 31 by Mo_Wives

He’s a great ape though.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:44 - Mar 31 with 2294 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:40 - Mar 31 by trampie

Hark at Mo the forum clown getting abusive.

I've just checked around the internet and loads of people have said that I wasn't getting abusive. Case closed. Checkmate, dunce

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:46 - Mar 31 with 2284 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:44 - Mar 31 by Mo_Wives

I've just checked around the internet and loads of people have said that I wasn't getting abusive. Case closed. Checkmate, dunce

Deluded forum clown still gobbing off.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:49 - Mar 31 with 2278 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:41 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

He’s a great ape though.

Great ape is an anagram of eat grape, btw...not that it matters

Oh and mother in law is an anagram of Hitler woman, in case you were wondering.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:52 - Mar 31 with 2276 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:46 - Mar 31 by trampie

Deluded forum clown still gobbing off.

Face it, chump, you were wrong...people on the internet said.

Time for footie. got to go

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:00 - Mar 31 with 2261 viewstrampie

Clown

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 05:14 - Apr 1 with 2173 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:00 - Mar 31 by trampie

Clown

Tbh, Tramps, I'm quite at ease with you thinking I'm a clown. You have a tendency to get simple concepts ass backwards, so the truth is probably the reverse.

For example, lets look at your theory from a few posts back...

We'll put aside that you think you're some bringer of great wisdom with your signing off comment "it's all a game", of course it's a f*cking game, yet you seem surprised by the actions of the players. Groups representing Jewish interests don't want an anti Israel leader?....Shock! tell us more about this game, Master.

Let's instead go to what you see as the unfair actions they've taken to discredit poor old St Jeremy of Corbyn...
Did they (the fews...sorry, Jews) fake or alter the mural? No
Did they make a false account in Jezza's name to like the mural? No
Did they just say "Some people on the internet said Corbyn liked the mural"? No
Did Jezza admit he 'liked' the mural? Yes
Did the Fews just show Jezza's actions...was what they brought to light the truth? Yes

So you think that Corbyn's actual actions being exposed is not him discrediting himself or that we shouldn't hold him responsible for his actions. We should, instead, suggest his actions are the fault of a Jewish conspiracy who brought them to light?

Think of it this way, when Gary Glitter got exposed for f*cking kids, did we say "yes, he did f*ck these kids but the blame lays with the investigators who brought it to light...they were just trying to discredit him"? Or do we judge Glitter for his own actions?

Of course the Fews brought it to light and did it when they saw fit. They don't want him to be PM. This is like you telling us all "Snakes and ladders is all a game, man" and then claiming "I would have won but there was this snake..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024