Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78260 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 04:33 - Mar 26 with 11819 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:31 - Mar 26 with 11788 viewsbuilthjack

It gets ridiculous. Trawling a mural from about 6 years ago to get to this. I find it all quite pathetic.
A protest in London today, a Monday. Get to work you lazy fkers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:08 - Mar 26 with 11732 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There must be local elections coming up .

#corbynout

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:27 - Mar 26 with 11723 viewsPrivate_Partz

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:08 - Mar 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

There must be local elections coming up .

#corbynout

Incredible and the BBC are interviewing two MPs this morning. Firstly an MP, whose name escapes me, from a Liverpool Constiuency who is a Jew and does appear to have had experienced some problems.......in 2010.
We are now about to hear from John Mann who has been anti Corbyn ever before he was elected as leader. Hardly a fair representation of the Party.
All we have had so far is an error of judgement by Corbyn in 2012 as the desperate dig to find something to discredit him. Bet a well known poster on here is in the basement digging through the archives as we speak. ;-)
If there is a anti Jewish stance in the Labour Party, and with such a massive increase in membership it may be possible, then they have to root it out or lose the next election.
I think some evidence is needed however that there is an issue in the Party rather than trawling back years and interviewing complainants with an agenda.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:34 - Mar 26 with 11711 viewsBatterseajack

What are the accusations leveled at Labor and Corbyn in particular that are anti Semitic?
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:36 - Mar 26 with 11709 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:27 - Mar 26 by Private_Partz

Incredible and the BBC are interviewing two MPs this morning. Firstly an MP, whose name escapes me, from a Liverpool Constiuency who is a Jew and does appear to have had experienced some problems.......in 2010.
We are now about to hear from John Mann who has been anti Corbyn ever before he was elected as leader. Hardly a fair representation of the Party.
All we have had so far is an error of judgement by Corbyn in 2012 as the desperate dig to find something to discredit him. Bet a well known poster on here is in the basement digging through the archives as we speak. ;-)
If there is a anti Jewish stance in the Labour Party, and with such a massive increase in membership it may be possible, then they have to root it out or lose the next election.
I think some evidence is needed however that there is an issue in the Party rather than trawling back years and interviewing complainants with an agenda.

Straight after nice but dim Owen Smith went running to the press crying .

Perfect timing

I’d just hope they all f@ck off and start their own party just like they did back in the 70’s

Anti Semite
Czech spy
Russian solider
Ira terroist
Hezboula bomb maker

Of course it’s all true

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:54 - Mar 26 with 11699 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:34 - Mar 26 by Batterseajack

What are the accusations leveled at Labor and Corbyn in particular that are anti Semitic?

The things that Corbyn keeps having to apologise for.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:59 - Mar 26 with 11694 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:34 - Mar 26 by Batterseajack

I’ll leave it to the usual suspects

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:07 - Mar 26 with 11685 viewsBatterseajack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:54 - Mar 26 by felixstowe_jack

The things that Corbyn keeps having to apologise for.

What are these? genuine question.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:16 - Mar 26 with 11674 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:59 - Mar 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Man of the people apologising for something that’s not true.

That’s up there with the bindipper sticking up for Kevin Spacey after he apologised for something he didn’t do too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:19 - Mar 26 with 11669 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Corbyn admits there's a problem and some of his followers are still in denial.

That's a strange thing.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:48 - Mar 26 with 11633 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 09:59 - Mar 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

What about this letter signed by the Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Jewish Leadership Council published 15 minutes ago?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43540795

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:31 - Mar 26 with 11562 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:48 - Mar 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What about this letter signed by the Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Jewish Leadership Council published 15 minutes ago?

Tommy can't reply to this. He's gone to have his anus bleached.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:47 - Mar 26 with 11539 viewsPrivate_Partz

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 10:48 - Mar 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Most of that is opinion and not facts. The timing is odd you have to admit. Also the Labour rebels supporting the cause on today's march are Blairites. Liz Kendall being the leader.
That for me it is particularly disgusting jumping on this election bandwagon on such a sensitive subject as this. I have to say the jolly old Beeb are having a field day with it as well.
There is anticematicsm in all organisations, both extreme Left and Right. These b@stards need to be rooted out and not by Blairites with an agenda to get rid of Corbyn.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:48 - Mar 26 with 11537 viewspikeypaul

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:31 - Mar 26 by Mo_Wives

Tommy can't reply to this. He's gone to have his anus bleached.

With the amount of cr@p he talks he would look funny with white lips .

At least he does know a few of the things Labour and Corbyn are guilty of but he is happy to turn a blind eye to them .

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:54 - Mar 26 with 11529 viewsPrivate_Partz

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:48 - Mar 26 by pikeypaul

With the amount of cr@p he talks he would look funny with white lips .

At least he does know a few of the things Labour and Corbyn are guilty of but he is happy to turn a blind eye to them .

Ah Mo and Pikey.
All jokes and no substance. Yah Boo Tory politics at its best ;-)

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:22 - Mar 26 with 11504 viewscontroversial_jack

Boris J can liken Putin to Hitler, yet Corbyn gets slated for looking at and not properly understanding a mural. The hypocrisy is astounding
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:06 - Mar 26 with 11469 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:54 - Mar 26 by Private_Partz

Ah Mo and Pikey.
All jokes and no substance. Yah Boo Tory politics at its best ;-)

Jokes? who's joking?

Do you think I'd joke about a subject like this? This is a very sensitive subject for me since my granddad died in Auschwitz....Very sad, tbh. He fell out of a machine gun tower.

Btw, did you ever track down those mountains sawn off by aliens you were telling us about?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:51 - Mar 26 with 11410 viewssherpajacob

Trying to get my head round this part of the statement.

"Routine statements against anti-Semitism "and all forms of racism" get nowhere near dealing with the problem, because what distinguishes anti-Semitism from other forms of racism is the power that Jews are alleged to hold, and how they are charged with conspiring together against what is good."

Are they saying anti semitism is worse than islamaphobia or racism based on colour.
Isn't that being racist in itself?

It reads very much like a rant rather than any carefully constructed criticism.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:14 - Mar 26 with 11383 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:22 - Mar 26 by controversial_jack

Boris J can liken Putin to Hitler, yet Corbyn gets slated for looking at and not properly understanding a mural. The hypocrisy is astounding

Not properly understanding that mural?

Fück me - just how thick is he?
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:17 - Mar 26 with 11375 viewsHumpty

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:14 - Mar 26 by WarwickHunt

This.

His only excuse can be he didn't actually look at it.

If he did look at it and saw nothing wrong then there's no hope for him.

It could have come straight from Der Stürmer FFS.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 15:21]
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:58 - Mar 26 with 11288 viewshobo

I must be missing something as I can't see why everyone is up in arms about the mural
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:02 - Mar 26 with 11276 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:58 - Mar 26 by hobo

I must be missing something as I can't see why everyone is up in arms about the mural

You are Jeremy Corbyn and I claim my five shekels.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:10 - Mar 26 with 11260 viewshobo

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:02 - Mar 26 by WarwickHunt

You are Jeremy Corbyn and I claim my five shekels.

Cheers, I've been called worse things
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:11 - Mar 26 with 11258 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:14 - Mar 26 by WarwickHunt

Ordinary people would not understand that mural, is the mural as bad as the cartoons that some took offence too that lead to a terrorist attack ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024