Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banning 18:41 - Mar 28 with 2301 viewsNeath_Jack

Right then, i know we have many pussies on here, who approve of giving out bans to people they don't agree with, or say nasty things...

What do readers think of Mr Tommy Robinson being banned from Twitter today?

Now read the question again, it doesn't ask whether you like him, or his views, just whether he should be banned for his views.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Banning on 18:43 - Mar 28 with 1539 viewsmagicdaps10

Banned.

He thinks he his right but is totally wrong. Doesnt think of other people except himself.

Deserved a banning with that attitude.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Banning on 18:46 - Mar 28 with 1513 viewsJackfath

Banning on 18:43 - Mar 28 by magicdaps10

Banned.

He thinks he his right but is totally wrong. Doesnt think of other people except himself.

He should use his other username.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Banning on 18:47 - Mar 28 with 1518 viewsHighjack

Of course he shouldn't.

Three journalists have also been detained and banned from entering the UK this week under the 'anti terrorism act' because they intended to interview him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Banning on 18:48 - Mar 28 with 1511 viewsNeath_Jack

Banning on 18:43 - Mar 28 by magicdaps10

Banned.

He deserves to be banned, because he thinks he's right?

When you are carrying out your work, do you think you've done it wrong all the time? When you give advice to people, to you believe you are giving them the wrong answer?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Banning on 18:50 - Mar 28 with 1496 viewsSwanjaxs

War Baby was a classic 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Banning on 18:51 - Mar 28 with 1489 viewsjack2jack

What's twitter and who the flying fvck is Tommy Robinson!
Banning on 18:53 - Mar 28 with 1480 viewsDJack

random thoughts...

No RIGHT to "free speech" in the UK. Even though the US has a right to free speech it does not extend to platforms owned/operated by private companies so it is a legitimate option for Twitter. Am I happy with that...not entirely.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Banning on 18:57 - Mar 28 with 1462 viewsHumpty

Banning on 18:47 - Mar 28 by Highjack

Of course he shouldn't.

Three journalists have also been detained and banned from entering the UK this week under the 'anti terrorism act' because they intended to interview him.

They're about as much journalists as Jayda Fransen and her hubby are.
Login to get fewer ads

Banning on 19:02 - Mar 28 with 1442 viewsDrGonzo

I think the right to free speech shouldn't be messed with. The social media companies lean massively to the left so there's no big surprise.

Free speech is one thing though. You can't go around being a massive racists and inciting race hate so I haven't much pity. Leave himself looking like a silly little fool for as long as he likes.
Banning on 19:07 - Mar 28 with 1427 viewsmagicdaps10

Banning on 18:48 - Mar 28 by Neath_Jack

He deserves to be banned, because he thinks he's right?

When you are carrying out your work, do you think you've done it wrong all the time? When you give advice to people, to you believe you are giving them the wrong answer?

He has some very good points.

He goes to far with things but there is no reasoning with him. I dont believe what he stands for.

I dont know what he done to get banned but I could imagine. The country is going to pot but its not all down to what he believes.

Cant compare my line of work with his.

Banning on 19:10 - Mar 28 with 1409 viewsNeath_Jack

Banning on 19:07 - Mar 28 by magicdaps10

He goes to far with things but there is no reasoning with him. I dont believe what he stands for.

I dont know what he done to get banned but I could imagine. The country is going to pot but its not all down to what he believes.

So you don’t know what he was banned for, but you ageee with it anyway?

That’s a very closed mind you have daps.

Banning on 19:11 - Mar 28 with 1402 viewsSwanjaxs

Banning on 19:07 - Mar 28 by magicdaps10

A racist wannabe football hooligan.... good riddance

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Banning on 19:16 - Mar 28 with 1377 viewsmagicdaps10

Banning on 19:10 - Mar 28 by Neath_Jack

So you don’t know what he was banned for, but you ageee with it anyway?

That’s a very closed mind you have daps.

Ban him because he is a clown. There are impressionable kids on there and they have to read the rubbish he puts on there.
Same category as Katie Hopkins, mindless attention seekers.

I am very open minded and think of the people involved in the wider picture that Robinson paints so badly of.

Banning on 19:24 - Mar 28 with 1352 viewsGwyn737

I'm not comfortable with twitter being a moral arbiter.

I certainly don't agree with Robinson's views, however, there is something more honest in him being up front with his profile. I much prefer that to one of the Britain First "Like this post if you think the veteran in the photo deserves looking after" click bait.
Banning on 19:28 - Mar 28 with 1330 viewsHighjack

Banning on 18:57 - Mar 28 by Humpty

They're about as much journalists as Jayda Fransen and her hubby are.

Their ability as journalists is irrelevant. It's not what the anti terrorism act should be used for. It's a dangerous step, and also quite ironic that jihadists who actively fought for Isis in Syria can just walk back in no questions asked.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Banning on 19:34 - Mar 28 with 1318 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What’s he said ?

Being a leftie commie snowflake ,sometimes I do agree with what he says , he’s not all there to be honest and why did he change his name ?

That Katie Hopkins is the spawn of the devil though

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Banning on 19:49 - Mar 28 with 1272 viewsSTID2017

It's not a straightforward question.
If he were just keeping his views to himself or his few cronies then fine.
When he is spreading his White Supremacist propaganda in such a way that it may, potentially cause tension and upheaval, then surely he is inciting racial hatred and therefore deserving of a ban?
On that basis, I vote yes

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Banning on 19:57 - Mar 28 with 1247 viewsHighjack

Banning on 19:49 - Mar 28 by STID2017

It's not a straightforward question.
If he were just keeping his views to himself or his few cronies then fine.
When he is spreading his White Supremacist propaganda in such a way that it may, potentially cause tension and upheaval, then surely he is inciting racial hatred and therefore deserving of a ban?
On that basis, I vote yes

On the flip side though if he's on Twitter then thousands or millions of people who don't agree with him can offer an alternative opinion .

By banning him you are driving him underground into a bubble and automatically handing him a "establishment is censoring me" underdog brucie bonus card, which he will now use to his full extent.

Banning on 19:58 - Mar 28 with 1245 viewsmagicdaps10

His views are racial the majority of the time, he goes to far with it.

Everyone is allowed a view or opinion but if it goes to far then it has to be stopped, he goes to far to often.

Banning on 20:16 - Mar 28 with 1199 viewsDarran

He’s a cùnt but he shouldn’t be banned from Twitter.

On a side note it baffles me why grown ups follow these types and then complain about them,Katie Hopkins is another one. Why the fuçk would an adult follow her!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Banning on 20:26 - Mar 28 with 1178 viewsexiledclaseboy

Banning him is counter productive. No one apart from the already converted takes the dopey prick seriously and banning him just allows him to bleat that he’s been silenced by “the pee cee brigade”. You don’t invalidate opposing views by silencing them.

Poll: Tory leader

Banning on 20:26 - Mar 28 with 1178 viewsHighjack

Banning on 20:16 - Mar 28 by Darran

He’s a cùnt but he shouldn’t be banned from Twitter.

On a side note it baffles me why grown ups follow these types and then complain about them,Katie Hopkins is another one. Why the fuçk would an adult follow her!

Most of the people who follow Katie Hopkins are probably lefties who can't wait for her to post something so they can jump in with a riposte and gain sjw Twitter points.

Banning on 20:27 - Mar 28 with 1165 viewsDarran

Banning on 20:26 - Mar 28 by Highjack

Most of the people who follow Katie Hopkins are probably lefties who can't wait for her to post something so they can jump in with a riposte and gain sjw Twitter points.

You’re probably right I’m sure Ebo follows her.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Banning on 20:28 - Mar 28 with 1157 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where’s the fun in surrounding yourself only with views you agree with though?

Poll: Tory leader

Banning on 20:29 - Mar 28 with 1154 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’d think you’d find most people who follow her agree with her.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024