Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLS 17:10 - Mar 30 with 4608 viewsPhil_S

Just booked tickets to see Orlando City v Chicago Fire in May

Schweinsteiger (sp) plays for Chicago - what people do in the latter ends of their careers
MLS on 17:17 - Mar 30 with 4569 viewsSwanjaxs

Awful standard of football to be honest, watched David Villa play for New York City against some other side last season on Sky and actually felt sorry for him, his teammates couldn't pick his runs or feed off him because they were two seconds behind his thoughts....
[Post edited 30 Mar 2018 19:42]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

MLS on 17:19 - Mar 30 with 4585 viewsDarran

“Schweinsteiger (sp) plays for Chicago”

Have they won the World Cup yet?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

MLS on 19:07 - Mar 30 with 4502 viewsbryncochjack

Do season ticket holders get discounted prices for DC United home games?
MLS on 20:38 - Mar 30 with 4416 viewsswancity

Wasting your money. Apparently it's League One standard only with bells on. Unless you support one of the teams it's a waste of time.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

MLS on 11:36 - Mar 31 with 4265 viewscmajack

MLS on 20:38 - Mar 30 by swancity

Wasting your money. Apparently it's League One standard only with bells on. Unless you support one of the teams it's a waste of time.

Don't think watching a football match anywhere is a waste of time. Watched most of my swans matches since early 60s in lower leagues , and though the standard wasn't always best seen some cracking matches over years with a better atmosphere at some games than over the liberty, even though there was less than 5000 there. And visiting a lot of lower league grounds were fun, everyone different to another not like todays plastic bowl type where they are all much the same. If I was visiting relatives in colchester and they were playing grimsby I would definitely go along. So all the best phil ,enjoy the day and to be honest wish I was there with you.
MLS on 12:07 - Mar 31 with 4240 viewsSTID2017

MLS on 11:36 - Mar 31 by cmajack

Don't think watching a football match anywhere is a waste of time. Watched most of my swans matches since early 60s in lower leagues , and though the standard wasn't always best seen some cracking matches over years with a better atmosphere at some games than over the liberty, even though there was less than 5000 there. And visiting a lot of lower league grounds were fun, everyone different to another not like todays plastic bowl type where they are all much the same. If I was visiting relatives in colchester and they were playing grimsby I would definitely go along. So all the best phil ,enjoy the day and to be honest wish I was there with you.

Went to Layer Road when Pat Lally got sent off in a 1-1 draw on an Easter Friday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

MLS on 12:22 - Mar 31 with 4228 viewscentrestandswan

Way back saw Fort Lauderdale Strikers v L A Flame in Florida the crowd was made up of lots of Hispanics who really knew their football, I enjoyed the game an interesting experience.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

MLS on 11:57 - Apr 1 with 4068 viewscmajack

Don't think the LA derby was a waste of time or money . 7 goal thriller it was.
Login to get fewer ads

MLS on 12:01 - Apr 1 with 4063 viewsDarran

Never watched League One have you?

Thick twàt.

MLS on 12:24 - Apr 1 with 4040 viewsSTID2017

Went to see Cardiff City v Palace, and Cardiff City v Hereford in the old Third Division ((equivalent to the First Division now)
Virtually full houses both games and entertainment wise put many PL games today to shame.
Those were the days when you could go to other people's grounds and watch games without feeling like an outsider.
I didn't support any of the teams BTW

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

MLS on 23:22 - Apr 1 with 3927 viewsswancity

MLS on 12:01 - Apr 1 by Darran

Never watched League One have you?

Thick twàt.

The irony of you calling someone a thick tw at 😂😂

Read it again mun. Unless you support one of the teams.....

Thickcu nt

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

MLS on 01:44 - Apr 2 with 3899 viewsTownhill_Hilton

MLS on 11:36 - Mar 31 by cmajack

Totally agree. A lot of good old British snobbery coming out here. Just watched the first half of Arsenal v Stoke, and that was just awful. Go and enjoy the footballing experience, different culture, same passion. I go to a ground where there are barely 500 people weekly, for the footy fix and still love it. You guys are spoilt rotten. Just don't spoil the fun for others.
MLS on 08:30 - Apr 2 with 3831 viewsstevethejack

Seen LA Galaxy v New York Red Bulls 12 years ago & New England Revolution v Seattle Sounders 2 years ago.

A big difference in the quality of play and improvement in the whole experience. Well worth doing.

Whenever I'm somewhere different I'll try and watch a game, seen SPL, Scottish 1st div, Irish league.

There is more football around than just the Swans.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 16:10]
MLS on 09:09 - Apr 2 with 3800 viewsPhil_S

MLS on 08:30 - Apr 2 by stevethejack

Seen LA Galaxy v New York Red Bulls 12 years ago & New England Revolution v Seattle Sounders 2 years ago.

A big difference in the quality of play and improvement in the whole experience. Well worth doing.

Whenever I'm somewhere different I'll try and watch a game, seen SPL, Scottish 1st div, Irish league.

There is more football around than just the Swans.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 16:10]

And certainly far more than the Premier League...
MLS on 11:51 - Apr 2 with 3736 viewsbluey_the_blue

From what I've seen, Orlando have fantastic, passionate fans - I'd presume they attract a fair number of South American immigrants, so "proper" fans. Should be a great atmosphere there for you Phil.
MLS on 17:40 - Apr 2 with 3642 viewswindy_city_jack

Apart from a few talisman-type players that go there looking for a pay day, the league is at best lower championship.

Don't let anyone fool you, American's don't give a toss about 'soccer', and they likely wont ever.
MLS on 17:44 - Apr 2 with 3637 viewsDarran

MLS on 17:40 - Apr 2 by windy_city_jack

Apart from a few talisman-type players that go there looking for a pay day, the league is at best lower championship.

Don't let anyone fool you, American's don't give a toss about 'soccer', and they likely wont ever.

Go to Piece for pizza and chill out.

MLS on 19:23 - Apr 3 with 3432 viewswindy_city_jack

MLS on 17:44 - Apr 2 by Darran

Go to Piece for pizza and chill out.

Hahaha, I do love Piece, but I'm more a Art of Pizza guy myself!
MLS on 19:44 - Apr 3 with 3401 viewsDarran

MLS on 19:23 - Apr 3 by windy_city_jack

Hahaha, I do love Piece, but I'm more a Art of Pizza guy myself!

You should have gone on Sunday the man himself was there.

https://instagram.com/p/BhDTeF5DKaQ/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024