Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone not renewing season ticket? 22:19 - Mar 30 with 9417 viewst1000

There was a lot of people not renewing few weeks ago . Has this changed ??? What are reasons for not renewing ?
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 22:29 - Mar 30 with 6570 viewsSTID2017

I renewed mine in December, but according to the club wwbsite sales are going really well.
Don't know the truth, but for me it's our club long term, stay up or go down, whoever owns or runs the club.
Lots may still feel different.
Guess we'll know from next week when people come on here discussing the new ST's they've just bought

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 22:34 - Mar 30 with 6563 viewsWATP

The change has been , people realise the club has a great chance of avoiding relegation.
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 23:27 - Mar 30 with 6492 viewsthornabyswan

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 22:34 - Mar 30 by WATP

The change has been , people realise the club has a great chance of avoiding relegation.

And even if we did go down don't think we will.
It's the Championship took us 24 years to get there after languishing in the bottom. 2 divisions.
So could be worse.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 23:33 - Mar 30 with 6480 viewsbuilthjack

At the last home game they had a table set up in the concourse. The women running it were taking names and addresses of people who wanted to go on the waiting list. They had taken around 160 by half time . That was just in the one side of the south. So if they were doing it all over the ground then many hundreds more would have been taken.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 08:23 - Mar 31 with 6235 viewsBobby_Fischer

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 22:34 - Mar 30 by WATP

This, I'd say 95% of people will renew - if not they will be snapped up by people on the waiting list.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 08:41 - Mar 31 with 6204 viewsSTID2017

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 08:23 - Mar 31 by Bobby_Fischer

This, I'd say 95% of people will renew - if not they will be snapped up by people on the waiting list.

That would leave by your reckoning about 800 up for grabs.
They'll be snapped up in no time.
So much for those who promoted the "don't renew - that'll show them " approach (not saying you did, but some reckoned that was the way to go)

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:05 - Mar 31 with 6160 viewst1000

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 08:41 - Mar 31 by STID2017

That would leave by your reckoning about 800 up for grabs.
They'll be snapped up in no time.
So much for those who promoted the "don't renew - that'll show them " approach (not saying you did, but some reckoned that was the way to go)

I know mate . All people saying not renewing lol . Few wins and now they renew . If they go down they will be gutted . I haven’t renewed myself but were there down vetch with crowds of 3000 every home . Does that mean I’m plastic I think not
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:50 - Mar 31 with 6094 viewsSTID2017

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:05 - Mar 31 by t1000

I know mate . All people saying not renewing lol . Few wins and now they renew . If they go down they will be gutted . I haven’t renewed myself but were there down vetch with crowds of 3000 every home . Does that mean I’m plastic I think not

I was there for many of the games in the 70's before Tosh came when you could virtually wave to people at the other end of the North Bank.
If you listen to all the "I was there" stories now, we should have had 10k every week.
I hate the plastic nonsense myself.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 11:26 - Mar 31 with 6011 viewsmax936

I thought long and hard about it especially with my Lad moving away to work, but when push come to shove I renewed yesterday and bought our two, lad won't make every home game so hopefully my Mrs will be able to go and use is ticket, 885 beer tokens gone in the blink of an eye, 3, 50 booking fee for each ticket

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 11:31 - Mar 31 with 5997 viewsDDCH

I'm not renewing, so my seat will be up for grabs

Mainly due to a redundancy and not being able to justify such a large amount of money from my savings (current living fund) going out.

Am really going to miss it, as it is my major outlet for going out, but the disconnect of late has made it a bit easier, and I feel less guilty of dropping my support from multi millionaires who really don't need my money.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 15:29 - Mar 31 with 5853 viewsDewi1jack

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:05 - Mar 31 by t1000

You asked the question why not and what reasons, but you don't give the answer yourself.

Said exactly when I'd be renewing and why in another thread.
No matter what division we were going to be in.
Feel sorry for those who have changed circumstances.
A few I have known for many years can't justify renewing now due to redundancy and hours drop due to a business struggling, but will still probably travel away for a few games instead.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 15:37 - Mar 31 with 5799 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Has the matchday thread been removed or have I been banned from viewing it?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 15:41 - Mar 31 with 5763 viewsthornabyswan

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 15:37 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Has the matchday thread been removed or have I been banned from viewing it?

I can't see it either

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 16:45 - Mar 31 with 5675 viewst1000

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 15:29 - Mar 31 by Dewi1jack

You asked the question why not and what reasons, but you don't give the answer yourself.

Said exactly when I'd be renewing and why in another thread.
No matter what division we were going to be in.
Feel sorry for those who have changed circumstances.
A few I have known for many years can't justify renewing now due to redundancy and hours drop due to a business struggling, but will still probably travel away for a few games instead.

Financial circumstances . Paying hard earned money to go and watch some players who don’t even try and are earning a fortune . Money has ruined the game .
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 17:17 - Mar 31 with 5626 viewsJackUlation

was not going to renew, because of the clubs/ players attitude, excitement of matchday had gone, but renewed because I enjoy the day out with the lads a few beers and a chat.
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 17:59 - Mar 31 with 5567 viewst1000

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 17:17 - Mar 31 by JackUlation

was not going to renew, because of the clubs/ players attitude, excitement of matchday had gone, but renewed because I enjoy the day out with the lads a few beers and a chat.

Surely u can have few beers have a chat and go on an all dater down wine street no need to go watch swans
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 18:09 - Mar 31 with 5541 viewsSwanjaxs

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 17:59 - Mar 31 by t1000

Surely u can have few beers have a chat and go on an all dater down wine street no need to go watch swans

Try looking up "supporter" in the dictionary 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 20:07 - Mar 31 with 5414 viewsbonymine

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:50 - Mar 31 by STID2017

I was there for many of the games in the 70's before Tosh came when you could virtually wave to people at the other end of the North Bank.
If you listen to all the "I was there" stories now, we should have had 10k every week.
I hate the plastic nonsense myself.

I was there back in those days myself mate started supporting the Swans the season after re-Election under Harry Griffiths just before Toshack arrived.

This will be the first season me & my boys haven’t renewed since we moved to the Liberty and it’s been a very difficult decision to make.

The gut feeling we all have is that we feel the Club has totally lost it’s identity and is now so far removed from the Swans that we all know and love over the years and is one now which has been systematically corrupted and riddled by personal greed from both the Sellouts and the Yanks alike and quite simply we haven’t enjoyed the match day experience for quite some time now.

I think the personal actions and behaviour of Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan, Leigh Dineen and JvZ in particular and the MANNER IN WHICH THEY SOLD THEIR SHAREHOLDINGS has been quite despicable for people who had previously proclaimed as being die hard Swans fans and bought into our Club ‘by the fans for the fans’ etc if we were to believe all that marketing propaganda shit in JTAK ...us true fans know the truth don’t we !’

I will always have the Swans in my heart until my dying day but there comes a time when enough is enough and the Club has sadly succumbed to corruption and greed which I simply cannot sit comfortably with any longer.

We ran Tony Petty out of town yet we cannot see beyond our own noses that Jenkins and the Yanks are doing just the same, if not worse and taking the piss out of us all ......

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 20:19 - Mar 31 with 5388 viewsswancity

Not renewed andstrangely feel happy about it. Still will support from a distance as it's something that is in the blood and has been for 47 years. But I can't stand what happened and is happening. Too many of those on the Trust are quite obviously there for the wrong reasons. Jenkins Dineen and to a slightly lesser extent Morgan and the Dutch fella have the skin of rhino's. At least do the decent thing and shove off with your millions.

It's not our Club any longer. It's been taken to the next level. Of course it has. Rhinos are extinct now too.

Meanwhile on the pitch good luck to our players, coaches and manager for the rest of the season.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 20:32 - Mar 31 with 5356 viewsWxmJax

This is the third time you've started a thread asking this

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 22:54 - Mar 31 with 5263 viewsSTID2017

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 20:07 - Mar 31 by bonymine

I was there back in those days myself mate started supporting the Swans the season after re-Election under Harry Griffiths just before Toshack arrived.

This will be the first season me & my boys haven’t renewed since we moved to the Liberty and it’s been a very difficult decision to make.

The gut feeling we all have is that we feel the Club has totally lost it’s identity and is now so far removed from the Swans that we all know and love over the years and is one now which has been systematically corrupted and riddled by personal greed from both the Sellouts and the Yanks alike and quite simply we haven’t enjoyed the match day experience for quite some time now.

I think the personal actions and behaviour of Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan, Leigh Dineen and JvZ in particular and the MANNER IN WHICH THEY SOLD THEIR SHAREHOLDINGS has been quite despicable for people who had previously proclaimed as being die hard Swans fans and bought into our Club ‘by the fans for the fans’ etc if we were to believe all that marketing propaganda shit in JTAK ...us true fans know the truth don’t we !’

I will always have the Swans in my heart until my dying day but there comes a time when enough is enough and the Club has sadly succumbed to corruption and greed which I simply cannot sit comfortably with any longer.

We ran Tony Petty out of town yet we cannot see beyond our own noses that Jenkins and the Yanks are doing just the same, if not worse and taking the piss out of us all ......

I can totally understand people not renewing, for whatever reason, be it financial, disillusioned with what's happening (on the field, off the field or both).
I personally took the plunge when Clement was still in charge and I guess I am renewing more in hope than expectation that things will start improving anyday soon.
I hope that after a season or two your enthusiasm is reignited enough for you to return on a regular basis.
ATB

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 01:11 - Apr 1 with 5168 viewswhiterock

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 11:26 - Mar 31 by max936

I thought long and hard about it especially with my Lad moving away to work, but when push come to shove I renewed yesterday and bought our two, lad won't make every home game so hopefully my Mrs will be able to go and use is ticket, 885 beer tokens gone in the blink of an eye, 3, 50 booking fee for each ticket

I used to walk hundred yards for a light

Smoko
Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 01:20 - Apr 1 with 5159 viewsTheResurrection

Of course you should renew, everyone should unless they can't afford it.

It really is the next leg of the journey and who knows what come our way. Next season could be a disaster, it could mean a Cup win and top 8... who knows?!

But what we do know is that hopefully the Club will have lost some of its facking moaners and fans who feel they are owed something (WTF!!??) and in their place will be people who want to be there, who want to share the journey and want to get behind their team.

I can't wait, whatever division we're in.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 06:32 - Apr 1 with 5098 viewsSTID2017

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 01:20 - Apr 1 by TheResurrection

Of course you should renew, everyone should unless they can't afford it.

It really is the next leg of the journey and who knows what come our way. Next season could be a disaster, it could mean a Cup win and top 8... who knows?!

But what we do know is that hopefully the Club will have lost some of its facking moaners and fans who feel they are owed something (WTF!!??) and in their place will be people who want to be there, who want to share the journey and want to get behind their team.

I can't wait, whatever division we're in.

The worrying thing is that if we stay up the squad will need major surgery just to avoid getting embroiled in another relegation scrap.
I just cannot see us stumping up yhe money to buy have a dozen or more decent players and even if we did our record for scouting players is poor.
There needs to be a radical change off the field to improve the squad sufficiently

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 09:21 - Apr 1 with 5009 viewsjohnlangy

Anyone not renewing season ticket? on 23:33 - Mar 30 by builthjack

At the last home game they had a table set up in the concourse. The women running it were taking names and addresses of people who wanted to go on the waiting list. They had taken around 160 by half time . That was just in the one side of the south. So if they were doing it all over the ground then many hundreds more would have been taken.

Presumably this is being done by the people employed to determine the extent of the demand for more seats.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024