Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SAS Soldier Killed 10:12 - Mar 31 with 2012 viewsNeath_Jack

These are the types of people that deserve RIP threads.

Absolute heroes, one and all.

Stand easy soldier. RIP

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-syria-killed-syria-isis-1227990

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

SAS Soldier Killed on 10:54 - Mar 31 with 1958 viewstrampie

Should our soldiers be on the ground in Syria ?, originally I'm sure it was said in the early days that wasn't going to be the case [cant be arsed to check], who knows what go's on hey, although there has been reports of our SAS types been on the ground out there for quite some time now.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

SAS Soldier Killed on 11:17 - Mar 31 with 1925 viewsNogginthenog

These people are incredibly committed and brave and deserve every thankyou we can give them, working in the most dangerous places and taking enormous risks often in clandestine situations. Rip to this chap and the american soldier killed.
SAS Soldier Killed on 11:19 - Mar 31 with 1921 viewsmax936

SAS Soldier Killed on 11:17 - Mar 31 by Nogginthenog

These people are incredibly committed and brave and deserve every thankyou we can give them, working in the most dangerous places and taking enormous risks often in clandestine situations. Rip to this chap and the american soldier killed.

Great post.

RIP. to Both

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

SAS Soldier Killed on 11:27 - Mar 31 with 1901 viewsDarran

The bravest people today are the ones that get their cocks cut off like Frank Maloney and that Kardashian kunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

SAS Soldier Killed on 11:49 - Mar 31 with 1863 viewsNeath_Jack

SAS Soldier Killed on 10:54 - Mar 31 by trampie

Should our soldiers be on the ground in Syria ?, originally I'm sure it was said in the early days that wasn't going to be the case [cant be arsed to check], who knows what go's on hey, although there has been reports of our SAS types been on the ground out there for quite some time now.

You won't hear of most of the places the SAS get deployed too, not for many years afterwards normally. Many, if not most of their operations, are so off the record, that if they are caught or killed, the government would deny any knowledge of their actions.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

SAS Soldier Killed on 11:49 - Mar 31 with 1863 viewsLohengrin

If a British serviceman on official deployment has been killed in the fight against ISIS then it means that the 430 snakes who have crept back to these islands should now be immediately collared and tried lex maiestatis.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

SAS Soldier Killed on 11:54 - Mar 31 with 1855 viewstheloneranger

How many of these brave warriors have died in the past, and their families never knew where or how they died.??

RIP

” It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” — H. Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.

AND then you've got these murdering, scum, cowardly b*stards bleating...

"It exposes us to rendition and torture. Being taken to any foreign land and treated in anyway and having nobody to vouch for you.

"If we just disappear one day, where is my mum going to go and say where is my son?"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5940715/alexanda-kotey-beatles-syria-isis-jihadist
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 12:26]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

SAS Soldier Killed on 12:14 - Mar 31 with 1814 viewsmax936

SAS Soldier Killed on 11:54 - Mar 31 by theloneranger

How many of these brave warriors have died in the past, and their families never knew where or how they died.??

RIP

” It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” — H. Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.

AND then you've got these murdering, scum, cowardly b*stards bleating...

"It exposes us to rendition and torture. Being taken to any foreign land and treated in anyway and having nobody to vouch for you.

"If we just disappear one day, where is my mum going to go and say where is my son?"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5940715/alexanda-kotey-beatles-syria-isis-jihadist
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 12:26]

Unbelievable init, they should have been killed on capture game over, none of this bleating then, makes my blood boil.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024