Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IS Beatles 11:19 - Mar 31 with 3026 viewsNogginthenog

Fearful that they may not get a fair trial having been stripped of their citizenship. Now this sort of thing makes my blood boil.

What rights did they afford their victims i wonder.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 11:27]
IS Beatles on 11:22 - Mar 31 with 3020 viewsLohengrin

Laughable, isn’t it? Like murdering your parents then pleading for clemency because you’re an orphan.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

IS Beatles on 11:27 - Mar 31 with 3010 viewsNogginthenog

IS Beatles on 11:22 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

Laughable, isn’t it? Like murdering your parents then pleading for clemency because you’re an orphan.

Succinctly put.
IS Beatles on 12:24 - Mar 31 with 2957 viewsAguycalledJack

Deserve all they got coming to them.
IS Beatles on 12:48 - Mar 31 with 2929 viewsDarran

Am i the only one that finds it staggering that they’re captured and are giving interviews?

Kill em now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

IS Beatles on 13:09 - Mar 31 with 2906 viewsHighjack

Good, now we need to do the same for all the other scumbags who went to fight for Isis and have just walked back in Scot free.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

IS Beatles on 13:20 - Mar 31 with 2889 viewsWingstandwood

Why are they complaining? Why have they become soooo political? Don’t tell me those American interrogators have been acting rather dastardly towards them? Don’t tell me the threat of a good old U…..S….. of A penitentiary/super-max long term imprisonment (250 year sentences without parole the norm) is raising concerns?

And? What about the serious possibility of some (albeit involuntary!) shower room (the warders saw nothing?) experiences/brutality? Has that also raised doubt(s) in their minds?

Argus!

IS Beatles on 13:21 - Mar 31 with 2885 viewsWingstandwood

IS Beatles on 11:22 - Mar 31 by Lohengrin

So profound and absolutely bang on!!!!!!!

Argus!

IS Beatles on 18:55 - Mar 31 with 2751 viewsPegojack

I absolutely agree with them, theyv'e got no chance of a fair trial, so hand them over to the Kurds instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024