Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new official replacement matchday thread 15:41 - Mar 31 with 11131 viewsPhil_S

Hopefully more successful than the original one...
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:42 - Mar 31 with 3239 viewsLoyal

Dyer is a cnt.
Discuss.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:43 - Mar 31 with 3214 viewsjack2jack

Fuk
Double fuk
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:44 - Mar 31 with 3177 viewsdobjack2

Afraid not the score is the same.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:45 - Mar 31 with 3154 viewsLoyal

If your the boss phil why dont you know where the match day thread has gone ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:45 - Mar 31 with 3133 viewsthornabyswan

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:44 - Mar 31 by dobjack2

Afraid not the score is the same.

Are we as bad as what sky are saying.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:46 - Mar 31 with 3115 viewsPrivate_Partz

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:42 - Mar 31 by Loyal

Dyer is a cnt.
Discuss.

Trying his best. At least making some effort.
I was not expecting much today but I did hoped for a performance where we battled for everything.
It has been far from that today. We seem to be in awe of them and embarrassed to be out there.
Midfield has been particularly poor for us and unless we up our game in the 'winnable' matches then we are back in BIG trouble,

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:46 - Mar 31 with 3113 viewsOldjack

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:45 - Mar 31 by thornabyswan

Worse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:46 - Mar 31 with 3100 viewsjack2jack

It's not brilliant, let's just say that.
Login to get fewer ads

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:47 - Mar 31 with 3093 viewsPhil_S

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:45 - Mar 31 by Loyal

If your the boss phil why dont you know where the match day thread has gone ?

I'm the boss of the non matchday threads :D
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:48 - Mar 31 with 3052 viewsSwanjaxs

Somebody tell Ki he can come out of hiding now because it's half time

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:49 - Mar 31 with 3018 viewsLoyal

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:48 - Mar 31 by Swanjaxs

Somebody tell Ki he can come out of hiding now because it's half time

He isnt playing 😂

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:49 - Mar 31 with 3017 viewsswan65split

Yes, plainly obvious we just not good enough , if we manage to stay up, major surgery is needed or its just Deja Vu.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:49 - Mar 31 with 3002 viewsOldjack

well, we were lucky to keep that down to two at half-time

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:50 - Mar 31 with 2983 viewsBloodyhills

Yes.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:50 - Mar 31 with 2973 viewsjack2jack

Let's hope for a better second half, need to change something, suspect Man U will sit on this lead, and change up a gear if they concede.😁
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:51 - Mar 31 with 2958 viewsSwanjaxs

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:49 - Mar 31 by Loyal

He isnt playing 😂

I honestly had to check then 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 2880 viewsPrivate_Partz

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:46 - Mar 31 by Oldjack

Worse

Thank eff that half is over.
Let's hope at least we turn up for the second half.
I worry Carlos is going to go hung ho and with the mindset of our players, and the way Man U are set up, I am concerned about a right spanking. GD could still be vital.
What we need is much better individual performances from ALL the team.
At least Wet Spam are pasting Southampton which is putting the latter in deep sh!t.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 2871 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:42 - Mar 31 by Loyal

Dyer is a cnt.
Discuss.

And so are you.
Discuss.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 2864 viewsshandyjack

Awful tactics, home games going to be so crucial, CC hasn’t a clue away from home

Poll: Expectation for the season

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 2859 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm worried our good form is over. I realise Jordan isn't there but the enthusiasm, the work rate....disappeared completely.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 2857 viewsDippy

100 million plus squad.. 2-0 down inside 20 minutes with no viable outlet up top.. is this professional football? Or some kind of fantasy Great Escape film where a team has been engineered to come back into the game?

I have seen League One teams play better..

VDH having some League One moments and Clucas playing suicidal balls thinking he's Pirlo because he's a Premier League star..

It's pantomime. 20 million on these two guys who have lower league moments consistently.. don't get me started on Dyer and his inability to dribble better than a 10 year old.

Poll: Cooper Out

The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:55 - Mar 31 with 2856 viewsNogginthenog

Did the ball get deflected off Fernandez to take it away from VDH for the 2nd goal?
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:55 - Mar 31 with 2853 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Was Sanchez off side for his goal?
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:55 - Mar 31 with 2849 viewsploppy

Clucas looks like he has no energy at all.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 15:55 - Mar 31 with 2834 viewsJohnw102

Ki off at HT hasn't been in the game bring on LN to play RM, move AK to CM TA for ND.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024