Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? 16:45 - Mar 31 with 8247 viewsJame13

Narsingh was bought from a Champions League side, he is fast and strong and though people say he can't defend he has proved that isn't the case.

Dyer isn't good enough for the team he doesn't move into space and Is the reason Naughton receives so much stick, because he attacks and defends with no help from Dyer. He doesn't put the effort in, when you lose the ball... run and win it back. Routledge is on another planet too you can't tell me he offers anything. He bounces up and down like a bunny making it look like he's doing something but he isn't.

Just wanted to know people's thoughts, Narsingh has barely been used since he scored the winner at Watford because unlike others he gambles and follows the ball into the box and beats players.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 17:26]
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 21:49 - Apr 14 with 2748 viewsbuilthjack

Oh for a decent winger, or two

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 06:54 - Apr 15 with 2669 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 21:46 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

I hated all those goals he created

By not protecting his full back you mean? I wasn’t too impressed with that either.

He’s on some kind of sub-loan at Emelec because Getafe realised how bad a footballer he is.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:03 - Apr 15 with 2589 viewsDippy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 06:54 - Apr 15 by jack247

By not protecting his full back you mean? I wasn’t too impressed with that either.

He’s on some kind of sub-loan at Emelec because Getafe realised how bad a footballer he is.

I don't know about you.. but montero could actually get past players with ability..

Routledge, Dyer, Narsingh need to stumble past them or get a fortunate deflection off the knee to take it past their opponents.. but don't get me started on the crossing aspect.. it's even worse.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 14:04]

Poll: Cooper Out

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:37 - Apr 15 with 2567 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:03 - Apr 15 by Dippy

I don't know about you.. but montero could actually get past players with ability..

Routledge, Dyer, Narsingh need to stumble past them or get a fortunate deflection off the knee to take it past their opponents.. but don't get me started on the crossing aspect.. it's even worse.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 14:04]

Yes he could. One on one with a fullback he was probably one of the best in the Premier League. His crossing was hit and miss, but he did put the odd cracker over.

It’s just every other aspect of his game that was utterly woeful.

Routledge (going back a couple of years) and Dyer very rarely took players on one on one, they just used to play triangles and one twos around confused opponents. It was far more effective.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:42 - Apr 15 with 2557 viewsDippy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:37 - Apr 15 by jack247

Yes he could. One on one with a fullback he was probably one of the best in the Premier League. His crossing was hit and miss, but he did put the odd cracker over.

It’s just every other aspect of his game that was utterly woeful.

Routledge (going back a couple of years) and Dyer very rarely took players on one on one, they just used to play triangles and one twos around confused opponents. It was far more effective.

Michael Laudrup era was the pinnacle of both Dyer and Routledge.

Michael Laudrup was World Class.

Monk
Guidolin
Clement
Bradley
Carvahal

Etc.. see a pattern emerging? This is why T2C loves us, the averageness of it all.

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:54 - Apr 15 with 2549 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:42 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Michael Laudrup era was the pinnacle of both Dyer and Routledge.

Michael Laudrup was World Class.

Monk
Guidolin
Clement
Bradley
Carvahal

Etc.. see a pattern emerging? This is why T2C loves us, the averageness of it all.

Well exactly. They are both intelligent footballers who thrive in a team that moves the ball around slickly dragging defenders out of position and creating gaps to attack.

Even at his peak Routledge would never have been able to run at a full back like Montero. His all round game was years ahead though, which is why he was part of that Laudrup team at 28, while Montero is at Emelec.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 15:27 - Apr 15 with 2523 viewsDippy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 14:54 - Apr 15 by jack247

Well exactly. They are both intelligent footballers who thrive in a team that moves the ball around slickly dragging defenders out of position and creating gaps to attack.

Even at his peak Routledge would never have been able to run at a full back like Montero. His all round game was years ahead though, which is why he was part of that Laudrup team at 28, while Montero is at Emelec.

All round players don't win you games though..

You can argue all day about Messi and his inability to duel in the air, and his right foot isn't as good as his left.. but Montero has world level ability.. as Routledge never has or will.. and that's why where we are.. relying on Jordan Ayew to get us out of jail time and time again.

But it's pointless arguing.. all you average humans know everything about winning things at the top level..

I can't change your opinions.. but not developing world class talents.. because you want to persist with the perceived steady eddie (and that's doubtful in all professions).. you'll get nowhere.. literally nowhere.

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 15:34 - Apr 15 with 2514 viewsDippy

No risk, no reward.. just plunder along all slow and ponderous until you finally come unstuck.. and find yourself in a rut of nothingness to oblivion..

It always happens.. we are depthless and way out of our depth, because nobody in our squad apart from Jordan Ayew can step up to that level.. you can go along with averageness all along.. but you'll be found out eventually.

Login to get fewer ads

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 2498 viewsAl_Bundy

Watching the Fulham v Brentford match yesterday it was clear half a dozen players on each side would get into our first X1.

The ability to do basics like mark, track back, pass 6 yards and positional awareness is obviously missing in our squad. The reason JA gets the plaudits votes is he can create and change the game by a moment of genius which unfortunately nobody else has in the squad.

The fact some are calling for Leon Britton to return tells you all we need to know about the quality we currently have.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:01 - Apr 15 with 2481 viewsDr_Winston

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 15:50 - Apr 15 by Al_Bundy

Watching the Fulham v Brentford match yesterday it was clear half a dozen players on each side would get into our first X1.

The ability to do basics like mark, track back, pass 6 yards and positional awareness is obviously missing in our squad. The reason JA gets the plaudits votes is he can create and change the game by a moment of genius which unfortunately nobody else has in the squad.

The fact some are calling for Leon Britton to return tells you all we need to know about the quality we currently have.

A reduced strength Swans side could (should?) have won at the Wolves team currently running away with the Championship, so I wouldn't rush to proclaim two teams who can't even overhaul a bang average Cardiff side as chocked with quality.

This is after all the division where a player apparently as rubbish as Oli McBurnie is according to some can score seven goals in ten starts.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:19 - Apr 15 with 2474 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 15:27 - Apr 15 by Dippy

All round players don't win you games though..

You can argue all day about Messi and his inability to duel in the air, and his right foot isn't as good as his left.. but Montero has world level ability.. as Routledge never has or will.. and that's why where we are.. relying on Jordan Ayew to get us out of jail time and time again.

But it's pointless arguing.. all you average humans know everything about winning things at the top level..

I can't change your opinions.. but not developing world class talents.. because you want to persist with the perceived steady eddie (and that's doubtful in all professions).. you'll get nowhere.. literally nowhere.

Montero also has world level deficiencies.

Every manager we have had has preferred Routledge to Montero. Of course you need match winners, but not every player has to be one.

You can change people’s opinions on here, of course you can. You’re going to have to get a hell of a lot better at getting your point across though and you’re already starting on a sticky wicket if you’re trying to argue that Jefferson ‘Emelec’ Montero should be playing for us.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:56 - Apr 15 with 2442 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:19 - Apr 15 by jack247

Montero also has world level deficiencies.

Every manager we have had has preferred Routledge to Montero. Of course you need match winners, but not every player has to be one.

You can change people’s opinions on here, of course you can. You’re going to have to get a hell of a lot better at getting your point across though and you’re already starting on a sticky wicket if you’re trying to argue that Jefferson ‘Emelec’ Montero should be playing for us.

I’d rather montero coming off the bench to chase a losing game in the last 30 min than any of the 3 amigos .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:59 - Apr 15 with 2445 viewspencoedjack

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:56 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’d rather montero coming off the bench to chase a losing game in the last 30 min than any of the 3 amigos .

A man who talks sense is our Tom
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:42 - Apr 15 with 2410 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:56 - Apr 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yes, as an impact sub akin to throwing the keeper up for a corner in injury time, you can make a case for him. He doesn’t have the intelligence to compliment his natural gifts. He has found his level.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:07 - Apr 15 with 2385 viewsmonmouth

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:01 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

A reduced strength Swans side could (should?) have won at the Wolves team currently running away with the Championship, so I wouldn't rush to proclaim two teams who can't even overhaul a bang average Cardiff side as chocked with quality.

This is after all the division where a player apparently as rubbish as Oli McBurnie is according to some can score seven goals in ten starts.

Yes it's a crazy argument.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:26 - Apr 15 with 2367 viewsDippy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 17:42 - Apr 15 by jack247

Yes, as an impact sub akin to throwing the keeper up for a corner in injury time, you can make a case for him. He doesn’t have the intelligence to compliment his natural gifts. He has found his level.

Or an average manager who doesn't know his arse to his elbow.. and there's plenty of them out there stealing a living.

JDG
Britton
Ki
Shelvey
Hernandez
Chico
Davies
Michu
Bony

Now we are filled with..

Fer
Carroll
Routledge
Dyer
Narsingh
Abraham
Clucas

Who are paid more..

But carry on fighting the good old fight..

LET THE OUT OF THEIR DEPTH AVERAGE RULE THE WORLD.. and be paid handsomely for it..

this is where the world is heading.. you want to know why the world is f*cked?

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:33 - Apr 15 with 2358 viewsDippy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:07 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Yes it's a crazy argument.

A season isn't based on one game.. but 38..

But it's hard to explain to people basic stuff in this very average world.

But I'm loving it.. watching it all unfold.. it's like a circus out there.

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:52 - Apr 15 with 2346 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:26 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Or an average manager who doesn't know his arse to his elbow.. and there's plenty of them out there stealing a living.

JDG
Britton
Ki
Shelvey
Hernandez
Chico
Davies
Michu
Bony

Now we are filled with..

Fer
Carroll
Routledge
Dyer
Narsingh
Abraham
Clucas

Who are paid more..

But carry on fighting the good old fight..

LET THE OUT OF THEIR DEPTH AVERAGE RULE THE WORLD.. and be paid handsomely for it..

this is where the world is heading.. you want to know why the world is f*cked?

He plays for Emelec Skip. That’s Emelec in Ecuador.

It’s not often a team takes a player on loan, has a good look at him and promptly sub loans him to a club in a backwater league.

You honestly can’t see how out of his depth in the Premier league he was can you?
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:01 - Apr 15 with 2341 viewsDippy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 18:52 - Apr 15 by jack247

He plays for Emelec Skip. That’s Emelec in Ecuador.

It’s not often a team takes a player on loan, has a good look at him and promptly sub loans him to a club in a backwater league.

You honestly can’t see how out of his depth in the Premier league he was can you?

But he had ability.. of which none of our current crop can even muster..

I can only go off.. from what I've seen in a Swans shirt.. and he was streets ahead of the current lot.. bit of a suspect defensively.. but wingers are built to go forward, not backwards..

If you play wingers who go backwards, there's only one way to go..and that's back, in all aspects.

Logic isn't the speciality of the average lot.. they tend to be average for a reason. But I'll watch it pan out all so predictably.. as it always does with people with average ability.

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:07 - Apr 15 with 2333 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:01 - Apr 15 by Dippy

But he had ability.. of which none of our current crop can even muster..

I can only go off.. from what I've seen in a Swans shirt.. and he was streets ahead of the current lot.. bit of a suspect defensively.. but wingers are built to go forward, not backwards..

If you play wingers who go backwards, there's only one way to go..and that's back, in all aspects.

Logic isn't the speciality of the average lot.. they tend to be average for a reason. But I'll watch it pan out all so predictably.. as it always does with people with average ability.

If you can’t see why he was far more of a liability than an asset, it’s not worth continuing this discussion.

He got bums off seats but he wasn’t even that effective going forward.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:11 - Apr 15 with 2328 viewsDippy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:07 - Apr 15 by jack247

If you can’t see why he was far more of a liability than an asset, it’s not worth continuing this discussion.

He got bums off seats but he wasn’t even that effective going forward.

Where are you going with this..

You stated our current lot can't take on nobody..

Then said Montero could beat a man.

Then stated he offers nothing going forward.

Do you make it up as you go along?

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:17 - Apr 15 with 2320 viewsFlashberryjack

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 21:46 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

I hated all those goals he created

All those goals ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:23 - Apr 15 with 2313 viewsjack247

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 19:11 - Apr 15 by Dippy

Where are you going with this..

You stated our current lot can't take on nobody..

Then said Montero could beat a man.

Then stated he offers nothing going forward.

Do you make it up as you go along?

Not at all. I watch games and form my opinions of players from them.

It’s not taking people on he struggles with going forward. He has no end product. I think he scored once for us? Did not get many assists and contributed very little in build up play.

He’d beat two men, create a load of space but be completely incapable of exploiting it by playing a simple pass. He’d end up losing it to the third defender with two teammates open in good positions. That would frustrate some fans, others would shout ‘unlucky Jeff’ because they hadn’t realised it was his own fault.
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 22:20 - Apr 15 with 2260 viewsAl_Bundy

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 16:01 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

So are we suggesting that if our current team was in the Championship we would be a top 2 side?
Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 06:07 - Apr 16 with 2172 viewsDr_Winston

Why is Dyer and Routledge being picked before Narsingh? on 22:20 - Apr 15 by Al_Bundy

So are we suggesting that if our current team was in the Championship we would be a top 2 side?

Why wouldn't we be?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024