Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. 02:04 - Apr 2 with 2304 viewsLohengrin

Edited: I couldn’t make head nor tail of that sober. A hundred or so words thrown in the air and landing at random?

[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 14:51]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 02:39 - Apr 2 with 2275 viewsHumpty

Good night I take it?
Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 04:01 - Apr 2 with 2256 viewsLohengrin

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 02:39 - Apr 2 by Humpty

Good night I take it?

Hammered. Off to bed and looking to toss grenades over my shoulder as I go.

You know the score. There are serious points to be made but probably not tonight and certainly not by me...

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 04:03 - Apr 2 with 2254 viewsMo_Wives

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 02:39 - Apr 2 by Humpty

Good night I take it?

Made me chuckle.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 04:47 - Apr 2 with 2243 viewsLohengrin

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 04:03 - Apr 2 by Mo_Wives

Made me chuckle.

And me, in fairness I’m mangled. I’m apt to laugh at anything at the minute... quarter to five!

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 08:38 - Apr 2 with 2177 viewsNogginthenog

Could the op be translated into plain English for mere mortals?
Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 09:18 - Apr 2 with 2142 viewsDr_Winston

You are Sean Penn, and I claim my £5.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Equality as tyranny; the new Puritanism of the atypical. on 10:18 - Apr 2 with 2107 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The tyranny of the majority eh? The rule of numbers as opposed to rightness or excellence.

The rise of individualism and retreat to small like minded groups due to a loss of actual influence in politics.

Alexis de Tocqueville. Interesting stuff.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024