Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
football saved his life 17:03 - Apr 2 with 4784 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

football saved his life on 19:59 - Apr 2 with 4670 viewsDippy

It's like the Britons, Romans and Saxons killing millions of each other for years.. until they all got tired and said f*ck this bollocks..

I think that's how the United Kingdom formed.. killed each other till no f*cker was left.. it probably ended up as a 11 a side footy game

Poll: Cooper Out

football saved his life on 20:57 - Apr 2 with 4625 viewsLoyal

football saved his life on 19:59 - Apr 2 by Dippy

It's like the Britons, Romans and Saxons killing millions of each other for years.. until they all got tired and said f*ck this bollocks..

I think that's how the United Kingdom formed.. killed each other till no f*cker was left.. it probably ended up as a 11 a side footy game

A decent hypothesis and albeit many hundreds of years apart intellectual levels are very much the same.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

football saved his life on 20:19 - Apr 17 with 4400 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

football saved his life on 20:57 - Apr 2 by Loyal

A decent hypothesis and albeit many hundreds of years apart intellectual levels are very much the same.

Fair point

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

football saved his life on 04:33 - Apr 18 with 4255 viewsKilkennyjack

football saved his life on 19:59 - Apr 2 by Dippy

The Britons had no choice. Just saying.

If people attack you in your home, then not sure you have much option...

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024