Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jacks Are Staying Up... 09:10 - Apr 3 with 2892 viewsSwansIndependent

The Jacks Are Staying Up... 3rd Apr 2018 09:09
I know it is a bit bold to make that proclomaton now with seven games of the season remaining but it is my personal belief that the Swans are probably just one win away from securing their Premier League status for an eighth consecutive season. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 09:36 - Apr 3 with 2852 viewsjackrabbit

Saturday is crucial. Afterthat it's Everton at home - I don't remember us ever doing much against Everton, and Man City away (= 0) then Chelsea at home. By the end of April in the worst case scenario we could be on 32, 33 or even still 31 points. W Brom Soton and Stoke are our best hope.
The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 10:07 - Apr 3 with 2794 viewsSTID2017

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 09:36 - Apr 3 by jackrabbit

Saturday is crucial. Afterthat it's Everton at home - I don't remember us ever doing much against Everton, and Man City away (= 0) then Chelsea at home. By the end of April in the worst case scenario we could be on 32, 33 or even still 31 points. W Brom Soton and Stoke are our best hope.

Of the last eight meetings with Everton, we have won three, drawn four and lost just one - and that was this season under Clement.
Plenty of reason to be optimistic

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 10:40 - Apr 3 with 2761 viewsBarryTownSwam

Dreamt last night about the Ayew boys running at Ashley Williams. Woke up with a jolt when our 3rd goal went in so don’t know the final score !
The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 10:52 - Apr 3 with 2743 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 09:36 - Apr 3 by jackrabbit

You have memory loss re Everton. We’be had the better of them for the last four seasons.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 11:13 - Apr 3 with 2700 viewsowainglyndwr

Believe our manager does and our players want to play for him
The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 12:25 - Apr 3 with 2590 viewsDr_Winston

Win at WBA and we're basically safe. Will be tremendously difficult for either Stoke or Southampton to pull back 5/6 points on us given their fixtures and form.

A fresh Jordan Ayew and his brother (and maybe Abraham too if Clucas is out) running Ash ragged could be fun.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 12:49 - Apr 3 with 2534 viewsjackjackjackjack

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 12:25 - Apr 3 by Dr_Winston

Win at WBA and we're basically safe. Will be tremendously difficult for either Stoke or Southampton to pull back 5/6 points on us given their fixtures and form.

A fresh Jordan Ayew and his brother (and maybe Abraham too if Clucas is out) running Ash ragged could be fun.

If we don't win, it'll start to look a bit more tricky. Southampton, and Stoke, will be targeting us for 3 points. I can see Southampton picking up under Hughes, so we need to get back to winning games.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 16:07 - Apr 3 with 2294 viewssherpajacob

http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

been having some fun with this predictor calculator.

Even with a pretty bad run of results, a win over stoke on the last day should keep us up.

I had west ham and Brighton getting relegated on some predictions I put in. Didn't realise Brighton's run in was so tough.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 20:16 - Apr 3 with 2084 viewsunion_jack

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 16:07 - Apr 3 by sherpajacob

http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

been having some fun with this predictor calculator.

Even with a pretty bad run of results, a win over stoke on the last day should keep us up.

I had west ham and Brighton getting relegated on some predictions I put in. Didn't realise Brighton's run in was so tough.

Problem is, results don't go anything like they're supposed to, especially at the tail end of the season!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 21:17 - Apr 3 with 2027 viewsjackrabbit

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 10:52 - Apr 3 by Joe_bradshaw

You have memory loss re Everton. We’be had the better of them for the last four seasons.

You're right - I just remember a 0-3 defeat on a Saturday afternoon when Fellaini murdered us. And we never seemed to get anything up there. But I guess that was more than 4 years ago. Doesn't time fly?
The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 21:57 - Apr 3 with 1981 viewsLoyal

So many players out at a crucial time of the season.
This won't be pretty.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 22:02 - Apr 3 with 1977 viewsDJack

The Jacks Are Staying Up... on 20:16 - Apr 3 by union_jack

Problem is, results don't go anything like they're supposed to, especially at the tail end of the season!

Ain't that the truth.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024