Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 11:57 - Apr 3 with 4990 viewsQJumpingJack

Who will win this? (assuming the event is taking place).

Jordan? Fede? Alfie?
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 12:25 - Apr 3 with 3694 viewspencoedjack

Fab for me closely followed by Olsson
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 13:00 - Apr 3 with 3660 viewsjasonbromham

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 12:25 - Apr 3 by pencoedjack

Fab for me closely followed by Olsson

Think Olsson has been average this season. Has to be Fabianski with J.Ayew and Mike Van Der Hoorn deserving a mention.
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 13:22 - Apr 3 with 3630 viewsTreforys_Jack

All about opinions I know, but Olsson hasn't impressed this year at al IMHO. I'd say it has to be Fabs, but like I said all about opinions.
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 13:37 - Apr 3 with 3608 viewsTenbySwan

1. Fabianski
2. Jordan, Fede
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 13:49 - Apr 3 with 3591 viewsJango

Sanches
Bony
Mesa
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 13:52 - Apr 3 with 3587 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fabianski

A Long way to go yet though

We are holding out for a hero

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:08 - Apr 3 with 3562 viewsSTID2017

1 - Fab
2 - Alfie
3 - J Ayew

Young Player
Connor Roberts

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:09 - Apr 3 with 3562 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is Fabianski by some distance.

Jordan Ayew and Fernandez are deserving of recognition too.

When I read somebody say Olsson I really did chuckle, what has that person been watching this season?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:17 - Apr 3 with 3554 viewsSTID2017

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:09 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When I read somebody say Olsson I really did chuckle, what has that person been watching this season?

You have been Fabianski's biggest critic over the years, so that does kind of surprise me ...
I think your right though

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:23 - Apr 3 with 3542 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:17 - Apr 3 by STID2017

You have been Fabianski's biggest critic over the years, so that does kind of surprise me ...
I think your right though

He was very poor last season, he was making mistakes leading to goals every few weeks, many cost us points and would stand on his line when a ball was 20 feet in the air 5 yards in front of him.

This season he has made very few mistakes and I cannot think of any examples of us conceding from him not coming for a high ball.

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:25 - Apr 3 with 3537 viewsSTID2017

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:23 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He was very poor last season, he was making mistakes leading to goals every few weeks, many cost us points and would stand on his line when a ball was 20 feet in the air 5 yards in front of him.

This season he has made very few mistakes and I cannot think of any examples of us conceding from him not coming for a high ball.

I don't agree that he was as bad as you said lat season, but he has been pretty near faultless this season, fair play to him

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:30 - Apr 3 with 3534 viewsKennedy

A goalkeeper needs a solid defence in front of him, we did not have this last season.

Just call me JFK

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:35 - Apr 3 with 3523 viewsSTID2017

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:30 - Apr 3 by Kennedy

A goalkeeper needs a solid defence in front of him, we did not have this last season.

Certainly is tighter in general this season

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:37 - Apr 3 with 3521 viewsderes

Yeah, but even Fabs has said that his form in last season was bad and it had nothing to do with our bad defence. His form this season on a different level, though.

For me it has to be:
1. Fabianski
2. Jordan Ayew
3. Mawson
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:46 - Apr 3 with 3504 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He could have had Ferdinand and Vidic in front of him, they wouldn't have been able to help when he was spilling shots over the line last year.

N/A. on 15:43 - Apr 3 with 3462 viewsHuw57

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:46 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He could have had Ferdinand and Vidic in front of him, they wouldn't have been able to help when he was spilling shots over the line last year.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:50]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 15:54 - Apr 3 with 3439 viewsSTID2017

N/A. on 15:43 - Apr 3 by Huw57

N/A.

He has been better this year without a doubt, and in fairness maybe in hindsight Dwight had a point, but he seemed to criticise him last season for much that wasn't his fault.
Therefore clearly the genuine criticism of mistakes got mixed up with what seemed like a general criticism of the guy

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 16:02 - Apr 3 with 3436 viewsTreforys_Jack

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:46 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It breeds confidence , and also vice versa causes mistakes and indecision when it's not there. But you know all that, you're just being you.
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 16:04 - Apr 3 with 3433 viewssherpajacob

Fab,

wouldn't swap him for any goalie outside the top 5

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

N/A. on 16:08 - Apr 3 with 3427 viewsHuw57

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 15:54 - Apr 3 by STID2017

He has been better this year without a doubt, and in fairness maybe in hindsight Dwight had a point, but he seemed to criticise him last season for much that wasn't his fault.
Therefore clearly the genuine criticism of mistakes got mixed up with what seemed like a general criticism of the guy

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 16:15 - Apr 3 with 3414 viewsOldjack

Never a good sign when your keeper is player of the year

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 16:16 - Apr 3 with 3411 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 16:02 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack

It breeds confidence , and also vice versa causes mistakes and indecision when it's not there. But you know all that, you're just being you.

"It has been a season to forget for Lukasz Fabianski. Having made more than half of Swansea’s errors leading to goals this season with four, the 31-year-old has also been at fault for more goals than any other Premier League player"

But sure, this is just me being me.

http://www.squawka.com/news/which-teams-have-made-the-most-defensive-errors-lead
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 16:16]

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 16:57 - Apr 3 with 3366 viewsacejack3065

Mike Van Der Hoorn for me. He's come from being one of those typical squad signings you'd expect to see move on to another club after a few windows, to one of the first names on the team sheet. Everton could do with a no nonsense centre half like him.

He's been great at the back and started scoring from corners now as well. Lets hope he can keep it up when the board inevitably cashes in Mawson in the summer.
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 17:22 - Apr 3 with 3342 viewsTreforys_Jack

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 16:16 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"It has been a season to forget for Lukasz Fabianski. Having made more than half of Swansea’s errors leading to goals this season with four, the 31-year-old has also been at fault for more goals than any other Premier League player"

But sure, this is just me being me.

http://www.squawka.com/news/which-teams-have-made-the-most-defensive-errors-lead
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 16:16]

As I said , solid defence gives confidence and a positive mindset, lack of , breeds the opposite. How many different combinations were used game after game including the midfield. So yes, you being you because your well aware of all that. Last post on the subject from me as its all subjective.
Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 20:24 - Apr 3 with 3234 viewspencoedjack

Player Of The Year Awards 2018 on 14:09 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many games have you watched live this season ?

So carry on chuckling to yourself
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024