Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andreas Samaris 14:24 - Apr 3 with 3896 viewsderes

So apparently we want to sign Andreas Samaris from Benfica. Does anyone knows more about him? I personally don't really know him.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/04/03/do-report-southampton-and-swansea-city-targ
Andreas Samaris on 14:26 - Apr 3 with 3883 viewsSTID2017

Meanwhile, there's also been a bit of transfer gossip, with the Swans reportedly interested in Porto forward Moussa Marega (Walesonline)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Andreas Samaris on 14:33 - Apr 3 with 3862 viewsicecoldjack

IMO it's all a load of nonsense until we know what league we're playing in next season, best to forget about any names until then mun !
Andreas Samaris on 14:48 - Apr 3 with 3823 viewsFlashberryjack

Andreas Samaris on 14:33 - Apr 3 by icecoldjack

IMO it's all a load of nonsense until we know what league we're playing in next season, best to forget about any names until then mun !

I'd tend to agree with you there mate, although with our recent transfer record anything is possible.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Andreas Samaris on 16:34 - Apr 3 with 3628 viewsOldjack

It's a load of old Tosh

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Andreas Samaris on 17:01 - Apr 3 with 3561 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Andreas Samaris on 16:34 - Apr 3 by Oldjack

It's a load of old Tosh

Portuguese Manager = Portuguese Players and Clubs

I could be a jouno - I could do that, give me a job.

Simples!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Andreas Samaris on 17:25 - Apr 3 with 3493 viewsSwanjaxs

Depends what leauge we end up in ... either way it will be low end signings on the back of the 25 million for Mawson 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Andreas Samaris on 17:55 - Apr 3 with 3432 viewsjack_lord

Andreas Samaris on 17:25 - Apr 3 by Swanjaxs

Depends what leauge we end up in ... either way it will be low end signings on the back of the 25 million for Mawson 👍

We sold Gylfi for about 60 billion pounds and we didn't get anyone ......

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Andreas Samaris on 22:00 - Apr 3 with 3168 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andreas Samaris on 14:26 - Apr 3 by STID2017

Meanwhile, there's also been a bit of transfer gossip, with the Swans reportedly interested in Porto forward Moussa Marega (Walesonline)

I don't know about you but if we stay up and WBA go down, how about a bid for Jay Rodriguez? Alright hardly prolific but a step up from Ollie McB and the others we've had up front this season (Jordan Ayew excepted)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Andreas Samaris on 22:06 - Apr 3 with 3151 viewsKingBony

Andreas Samaris on 22:00 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't know about you but if we stay up and WBA go down, how about a bid for Jay Rodriguez? Alright hardly prolific but a step up from Ollie McB and the others we've had up front this season (Jordan Ayew excepted)

Can hardly contain my excitement at that one mate.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Andreas Samaris on 22:18 - Apr 3 with 3124 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andreas Samaris on 22:06 - Apr 3 by KingBony

Can hardly contain my excitement at that one mate.

After what we've had this season I'd be doing nude cartwheels down walter road. Honest.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andreas Samaris on 12:28 - Apr 6 with 2736 viewsBenfica1904

He's a decent and versatile player, can play as 6 or 8 in midfield (mostly as 6 at Benfica, but has also played as central defender, and even right back when everyone else was injured, if I remember correctly), and could probably do a good job for Swansea. There's better players ahead of him (Fejsa) at Benfica, so he doesn't play has much as he probably expected/wanted now. Having said that, transfer rumours in April are usually complete bullshit...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024