Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh sh!t 17:53 - Apr 3 with 14567 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What shall we do now

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/03/porton-down-experts-unable-to-ve

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Oh sh!t on 17:58 - Apr 3 with 6549 viewsjack_lord

At this stage they have been unable to determine its origin.

If it wasn't Russia, it was the CIA or China trying to stir trouble up.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Oh sh!t on 18:04 - Apr 3 with 6503 viewsDarran

That’s not what the head of Porton Down said in his interview on the news mind.
He said it’s not their job to establish where it came from just what it was.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Oh sh!t on 18:04 - Apr 3 with 6510 viewsBrynmill_Jack

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/03/no-10-tries-to-calm-russia-row-a

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Oh sh!t on 18:17 - Apr 3 with 6470 viewspikeypaul

PMSL

The Guardian ? it says it all.

And if you had watched what the guy said on the news he said it was not their job to establish where it came from just what it was and other sources had been used to establish where it had come from something Porton Down were not involved in.

But hey let the loony lefties have their 2 minutes of excitement .

How fecking desperate have the guardian got?

360 AFLI
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 18:20]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Oh sh!t on 18:17 - Apr 3 with 6468 viewsjack_lord

Oh sh!t on 18:04 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/03/no-10-tries-to-calm-russia-row-a

Russia blaming our secret service with No.10 saying "well. you would say that wouldn't you"

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Oh sh!t on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 6441 viewsDarran

Oh sh!t on 18:17 - Apr 3 by pikeypaul

PMSL

And if you had watched what the guy said on the news he said it was not their job to establish where it came from just what it was and other sources had been used to establish where it had come from something Porton Down were not involved in.

360 AFLI

PIkey is right here mind. The Sky interviewer tried over and over again to get the fella to say they were unable to say the nerve agent was Russian but he didn’t say it.

Oh sh!t on 18:25 - Apr 3 with 6429 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Oh good something that we can all interpret.

Watch out for falsely drawn conclusions!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Oh sh!t on 18:27 - Apr 3 with 6414 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh sh!t on 18:21 - Apr 3 by Darran

PIkey is right here mind. The Sky interviewer tried over and over again to get the fella to say they were unable to say the nerve agent was Russian but he didn’t say it.

Could you translate that?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh sh!t on 18:30 - Apr 3 with 6408 viewslondonlisa2001

PMSL

360 AFLI

If you actually read the Guardian article rather than the misinterpretation of the OP, it says exactly the same thing. Origin was proved by other means, they just say what it is.
Oh sh!t on 18:33 - Apr 3 with 6398 viewsWhiterockin

Oh sh!t on 18:04 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Russian ministers suggest that British secret services carried out Skripal poisoning to distract from Brexit

Now the Ruskies are blaming Brexit.
Oh sh!t on 18:42 - Apr 3 with 6369 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh sh!t on 18:33 - Apr 3 by Whiterockin

Russian ministers suggest that British secret services carried out Skripal poisoning to distract from Brexit

Now the Ruskies are blaming Brexit.

The UK government are asking Russia for "a proportianate response"? What, like the one the UK gave them? F*cking cretins

Oh sh!t on 18:44 - Apr 3 with 6364 viewsKilkennyjack

Oh sh!t on 18:30 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

If you actually read the Guardian article rather than the misinterpretation of the OP, it says exactly the same thing. Origin was proved by other means, they just say what it is.

Ok then Lisa .... these ‘other means’ .... what are they ? and who has independently verified as fact ?

Sounds like the UK govt are on very shaky ground ?
Who would have thunk it ?

Beware of the Risen People

Oh sh!t on 18:50 - Apr 3 with 6348 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh sh!t on 18:44 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

Ok then Lisa .... these ‘other means’ .... what are they ? and who has independently verified as fact ?

Sounds like the UK govt are on very shaky ground ?
Who would have thunk it ?

It's long been completely bloody obvious that we have intelligence that shows who it is. That'll be why the government, the opposition, the SNP, the EU, the USA etc etc etc all agree with our actions. Obviously not you though, as you require special briefings, possibly individually. Perhaps they'll convene COBRA for you.

They've always said that the chemical analysis wouldn't point to a country. Strangely, I suspect, although I'm not a chemist, that an element in one country is the same as an element in another. Unless Russians have different chemical elements to us of course...
Oh sh!t on 18:54 - Apr 3 with 6324 viewsunion_jack

Oh sh!t on 18:50 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

It's long been completely bloody obvious that we have intelligence that shows who it is. That'll be why the government, the opposition, the SNP, the EU, the USA etc etc etc all agree with our actions. Obviously not you though, as you require special briefings, possibly individually. Perhaps they'll convene COBRA for you.

They've always said that the chemical analysis wouldn't point to a country. Strangely, I suspect, although I'm not a chemist, that an element in one country is the same as an element in another. Unless Russians have different chemical elements to us of course...

It's strange when someone wants something desperately to be the case they ignore all reason pointing to the opposite!! You're banging your head against a brick wall with Killy I think Lisa.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Oh sh!t on 18:55 - Apr 3 with 6324 viewsNeathJack

Oh sh!t on 18:59 - Apr 3 with 6302 viewsKilkennyjack

Oh sh!t on 18:50 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

So ....it could be somebody other than the Russians then ?
Thats still the bottom line.

No I dont need a briefing tbh, just independent verification.
And I think thats preferable to old fashioned blind faith.

Hold these people in government to the same standards as a court of law.
Can you imagine ?

Putin did it m’lord ....
Evidence ...?
I cant tell you
No problem at all, guilty as charged ... next please ...

Oh sh!t on 19:05 - Apr 3 with 6281 viewsKilkennyjack

Oh sh!t on 18:55 - Apr 3 by NeathJack

Neathjack wins the internet.

👏👏👏

Oh sh!t on 19:08 - Apr 3 with 6271 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh sh!t on 18:59 - Apr 3 by Kilkennyjack

So ....it could be somebody other than the Russians then ?
Thats still the bottom line.

No I dont need a briefing tbh, just independent verification.
And I think thats preferable to old fashioned blind faith.

Hold these people in government to the same standards as a court of law.
Can you imagine ?

Putin did it m’lord ....
Evidence ...?
I cant tell you
No problem at all, guilty as charged ... next please ...

No. As I said, it's long been obvious that we have intelligence other than the chemical analysis which was always said wouldn't identify the country of origin. it would identify whether it was likely to be State made, or not apparently. And they have said it was State made. I have no idea how they know that.

What independent verification would suit you ? Them saying why we know what we know? Even if that meant given information to Russia about, for example, what technology GCHQ are using?

Or wouldnt you believe that either? And we have provided evidence to the privy council (which is why Corbyn supports the action), the EU (which is why they do), the US (ditto). We just haven't provided it to you. A bloke on a Swans website. Same as evidence in trials is not necessarily made public but you accept the verdict of the jury.

Anyway. I can't be bothered anymore. Believe it, don't believe it. I don't care.
Oh sh!t on 19:13 - Apr 3 with 6252 viewsdickythorpe

Heisenberg it was
Oh sh!t on 19:14 - Apr 3 with 6249 viewsexiledclaseboy

Oh sh!t on 18:21 - Apr 3 by Darran

If he didn’t say it was that probably tells you all you need to know.

Poll: Tory leader

Oh sh!t on 19:14 - Apr 3 with 6249 viewsunion_jack

Oh sh!t on 19:08 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

No. As I said, it's long been obvious that we have intelligence other than the chemical analysis which was always said wouldn't identify the country of origin. it would identify whether it was likely to be State made, or not apparently. And they have said it was State made. I have no idea how they know that.

What independent verification would suit you ? Them saying why we know what we know? Even if that meant given information to Russia about, for example, what technology GCHQ are using?

Or wouldnt you believe that either? And we have provided evidence to the privy council (which is why Corbyn supports the action), the EU (which is why they do), the US (ditto). We just haven't provided it to you. A bloke on a Swans website. Same as evidence in trials is not necessarily made public but you accept the verdict of the jury.

Anyway. I can't be bothered anymore. Believe it, don't believe it. I don't care.

Maybe the reason we know it's origin is a secret in itself and can't be divulged personally.

I don't know, but nor does Killy. He just chooses the anti state agenda.

Oh sh!t on 19:20 - Apr 3 with 6236 viewsPhil_S

PMSL

360 AFLI

I'm sure I am missing something but what does 360 AFLI stand for?
Oh sh!t on 19:51 - Apr 3 with 6179 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Oh sh!t on 19:20 - Apr 3 by Phil_S

It’s his car number plate

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Oh sh!t on 19:54 - Apr 3 with 6166 viewsDarran

Oh sh!t on 19:20 - Apr 3 by Phil_S

What’s it all about?

Oh sh!t on 19:57 - Apr 3 with 6154 viewsunion_jack

Oh sh!t on 19:54 - Apr 3 by Darran

What’s it all about?

Number of days to Brexit but can't work out exactly what AFLI stands for.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024