Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh sh!t 17:53 - Apr 3 with 14572 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What shall we do now

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/03/porton-down-experts-unable-to-ve

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Oh sh!t on 22:58 - Apr 3 with 3302 viewsDJack

Oh sh!t on 22:22 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

You can’t get the staff these days

... Well possibly not objective ones, eh Tommy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Oh sh!t on 00:57 - Apr 4 with 3267 viewsKerouac

Porton Down has confirmed that the attacker used a nerve agent from the Novichok family developed in Russia.
It is up to the Police, the military and the Secret Services to help get to the bottom of who was responsible.

This sh*t is very simple.

Current working hypothesis is that a suspect who arrived on the same flight from Moscow (with the daughter) and returned to Moscow on another flight (5hrs later) smeared the stuff on the door handle of the house in Salisbury.
The evidence accumulated so far to support this hypothesis was enough to persuade all of those Western governments who have shown solidarity with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Oh sh!t on 02:45 - Apr 4 with 3251 viewsEbo

Oh sh!t on 00:57 - Apr 4 by Kerouac

Porton Down has confirmed that the attacker used a nerve agent from the Novichok family developed in Russia.
It is up to the Police, the military and the Secret Services to help get to the bottom of who was responsible.

This sh*t is very simple.

Current working hypothesis is that a suspect who arrived on the same flight from Moscow (with the daughter) and returned to Moscow on another flight (5hrs later) smeared the stuff on the door handle of the house in Salisbury.
The evidence accumulated so far to support this hypothesis was enough to persuade all of those Western governments who have shown solidarity with us.

Smeared the stuff on the door yet was well enough to fly back to Russia, yeah sounds very plausible.

"ooh look Doris, there a man across the road dressed in a funny suit and is wearing a mask, he appears to be smearing something on that nice Russian man's knob. Do you think he is having his locks changed?"

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Oh sh!t on 08:52 - Apr 4 with 3191 viewsPhil_S

Oh sh!t on 02:45 - Apr 4 by Ebo

Smeared the stuff on the door yet was well enough to fly back to Russia, yeah sounds very plausible.

"ooh look Doris, there a man across the road dressed in a funny suit and is wearing a mask, he appears to be smearing something on that nice Russian man's knob. Do you think he is having his locks changed?"

"he appears to be smearing something on that nice Russian man's knob"

Well if that is the kind of thing that happened frequently at the house then I'm not surprise they didn't report it, I've heard about houses like that...
Oh sh!t on 09:08 - Apr 4 with 3175 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nobody’s seen postman pat since this has happened

Oh sh!t on 09:23 - Apr 4 with 3168 viewssherpajacob

For those that don't trust the Guardian, the following was reported in the Telegraph,

"Mrs May was last night battling to maintain the alliance against Russia.Armin Laschet, an ally of Angela Merkel and deputy chairman of the German chancellor’s party, said: “If one forces nearly all Nato countries into solidarity, shouldn’t one have certain evidence?”

Theresa and Boris are so incompetent I wouldn't rule out them having told Merkel, that Port on down had confirmed it was Russia, who knows maybe some sort of dodgy dossier was shown to NATO leaders.

It's falling apart.

Before any comments, I'm not putting forward alternative theories or saying it wasn't Russia or Russians, just that for some sort of proof/ evidence should be presented.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Oh sh!t on 09:40 - Apr 4 with 3146 viewsDafyddHuw

Oh sh!t on 09:23 - Apr 4 by sherpajacob

For those that don't trust the Guardian, the following was reported in the Telegraph,

"Mrs May was last night battling to maintain the alliance against Russia.Armin Laschet, an ally of Angela Merkel and deputy chairman of the German chancellor’s party, said: “If one forces nearly all Nato countries into solidarity, shouldn’t one have certain evidence?”

Theresa and Boris are so incompetent I wouldn't rule out them having told Merkel, that Port on down had confirmed it was Russia, who knows maybe some sort of dodgy dossier was shown to NATO leaders.

It's falling apart.

Before any comments, I'm not putting forward alternative theories or saying it wasn't Russia or Russians, just that for some sort of proof/ evidence should be presented.

You can't say that, mun.

Lisa says that if the Maybot says Russia did it, then Russia did it.

Be told, mun.
Oh sh!t on 09:40 - Apr 4 with 3146 viewssherpajacob

Oh sh!t on 20:44 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Who says he was lying?

For all you know, he may well have been told off the record that was the case.

Somebody is lying.

Is it
A) highly qualified and world respected scientists
Or
B) Boris Johnston.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh sh!t on 09:48 - Apr 4 with 3133 viewsWarwickHunt

Oh sh!t on 09:08 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's retired.

He's now just Pat.
Oh sh!t on 09:51 - Apr 4 with 3133 viewslegoman

Oh sh!t on 19:13 - Apr 3 by dickythorpe

Heisenberg it was

In principle, it could be. You just can't be certain.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Oh sh!t on 09:53 - Apr 4 with 3131 viewsWarwickHunt

Jack Hargreaves. With a test tube and some washing up liquid. In his garden shed.

HOW!
Oh sh!t on 10:43 - Apr 4 with 3101 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Perverse eh !

Oh sh!t on 11:04 - Apr 4 with 3078 viewssherpajacob

Armin Laschet, one of five deputy chairmen of Ms Merkel's Christian Democratic Union, posted on Twitter on Tuesday: "If one forces nearly all NATO countries into solidarity, shouldn't one have certain evidence?
"Regardless of what one thinks about Russia, my study of international law taught me a different way to deal with other states."

isn't this what many have been saying

Oh sh!t on 11:35 - Apr 4 with 3054 viewsDippy

Maybe he/she was just a friend.. had the agent in his/her back pocket.. accidently f*cked it.. contaminated the street and f*cked them both up..

Let's be honest.. it was a disaster job weren't it.

Like Coyote attempting to assassinate Road Runner

Poll: Cooper Out

Oh sh!t on 11:40 - Apr 4 with 3052 viewsHighjack

Oh sh!t on 11:35 - Apr 4 by Dippy

Maybe he/she was just a friend.. had the agent in his/her back pocket.. accidently f*cked it.. contaminated the street and f*cked them both up..

Let's be honest.. it was a disaster job weren't it.

Like Coyote attempting to assassinate Road Runner

Acme doesn’t stock novichok but it’s probably more effective than painting train tunnels on the side of a mountain.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Oh sh!t on 11:59 - Apr 4 with 3038 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Oh sh!t on 11:40 - Apr 4 by Highjack

Acme doesn’t stock novichok but it’s probably more effective than painting train tunnels on the side of a mountain.

Yeah but then trains came out of it

How did they do that

Incredible

Oh sh!t on 12:22 - Apr 4 with 3020 viewsLeonWasGod

Oh sh!t on 09:08 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's building support for a new wave of politics

Oh sh!t on 12:30 - Apr 4 with 3016 viewsNeathJack

Oh sh!t on 12:42 - Apr 4 with 3001 viewsLord_Bony

The whole thing has made us look stupid (again).

We should apologise to Russia forthwith and reinstate their diplomatic corp.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Oh sh!t on 12:47 - Apr 4 with 2996 viewscontroversial_jack

Oh sh!t on 19:14 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

If he didn’t say it was that probably tells you all you need to know.

Spot on!
Oh sh!t on 12:59 - Apr 4 with 2988 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh sh!t on 09:40 - Apr 4 by DafyddHuw

You can't say that, mun.

Lisa says that if the Maybot says Russia did it, then Russia did it.

Be told, mun.

Nope.

I didn't say that even slightly.

What I did say, is that given 24 countries have been shown the evidence and have supported us, I believe it was Russia. I also said that Labour supported the government. And the SNP. All after seeing the evidence.

I still think the same. The issue May has, as with many other situations, is that Boris Johnson is an utter charlatan and fool, and has quite transparently opened his unbriefed mouth yet again and said something he should have said. Much as he has done on any number of occasions. I wouldn't have him run for a bus let alone run the foreign office. He's completely incompetent.

It's always been obvious in my opinion that we know why it is Russia for reasons we can't divulge publicly. It's also likely that Russia know why we know it's them, and know damn well we can't say, hence why they are pushing this.

If people actually listen to what was said yesterday, the scientists said it was (a) definitely novichok (which some on here have been disputing like mad for the past couple of weeks) and (b) that it has been manufactured by a State (which, again some on here have been disputing like mad).

The scientist bloke then said that the evidence had been combined with other evidence to show Russia.

One thing this does show of course, is how these disinformation campaigns can work. Aided and abetted by channels like Sky news, who love a conspiracy, and those that hate the government so much, they'd rather believe a tyrant like Putin. You have normally sensible people insisting that Russia are allowed to take part in the investigation. You know, in the way that ISIS are first on the ground when any terrorist attack takes place to help the security services reach their conclusions. It's mad.
Oh sh!t on 14:00 - Apr 4 with 2949 viewsDafyddHuw

Oh sh!t on 12:59 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

What I did say, is that given 24 countries have been shown the evidence and have supported us, I believe it was Russia. I also said that Labour supported the government. And the SNP. All after seeing the evidence.

I still think the same. The issue May has, as with many other situations, is that Boris Johnson is an utter charlatan and fool, and has quite transparently opened his unbriefed mouth yet again and said something he should have said. Much as he has done on any number of occasions. I wouldn't have him run for a bus let alone run the foreign office. He's completely incompetent.

It's always been obvious in my opinion that we know why it is Russia for reasons we can't divulge publicly. It's also likely that Russia know why we know it's them, and know damn well we can't say, hence why they are pushing this.

If people actually listen to what was said yesterday, the scientists said it was (a) definitely novichok (which some on here have been disputing like mad for the past couple of weeks) and (b) that it has been manufactured by a State (which, again some on here have been disputing like mad).

The scientist bloke then said that the evidence had been combined with other evidence to show Russia.

One thing this does show of course, is how these disinformation campaigns can work. Aided and abetted by channels like Sky news, who love a conspiracy, and those that hate the government so much, they'd rather believe a tyrant like Putin. You have normally sensible people insisting that Russia are allowed to take part in the investigation. You know, in the way that ISIS are first on the ground when any terrorist attack takes place to help the security services reach their conclusions. It's mad.

Yeah, funny how we have all the evidence but can't show it.
Still at least we've learned from Iraq where we had all the evidence and DID show it - only for it to be shown to be made-up bollocks. Ask Colin Powell.
Oh sh!t on 14:04 - Apr 4 with 2939 viewsHighjack

Oh sh!t on 11:59 - Apr 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yeah but then trains came out of it

How did they do that

Incredible

It was remarkably advanced camera trickery. The animators at Warner brothers were well ahead of their time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Oh sh!t on 14:08 - Apr 4 with 2937 viewssherpajacob

Oh sh!t on 12:59 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

I think Merkel has led the coalition of support and she's been clever.

She knows May is an incompetent chancer who makes it up as she goes along. Merkel is giving her just enough rope and cant lose herself.

If the evidence stacks up, Merkel can say "Germany stood with the UK when they needed us" if it doesn't she can say "the UK PM and Foreign Sec lied to us, what else are they lying about?"

It all comes back to the fact is probably was Russia, but the sensible voices urging investigation and evidence before retaliatory action were drowned out.

Is the possibility Novochick got into the hands of someone else now totally discounted, if so when did that happen?

Oh sh!t on 14:24 - Apr 4 with 2928 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh sh!t on 14:00 - Apr 4 by DafyddHuw

Yeah, funny how we have all the evidence but can't show it.
Still at least we've learned from Iraq where we had all the evidence and DID show it - only for it to be shown to be made-up bollocks. Ask Colin Powell.

There is a difference between showing it to other countries, which we have, and showing it to us, which we haven't.

Since when has security information been shown? This is just another particularly silly consequence of social media and 24 hour news.

Good job this board wasn't around in the war, we'd have had posters screaming that we haven't been told the Enigma code and demanding a show around Bletchley.

And I didn't support the Iraq stuff at the time - in fact, I marched against it. You?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024