Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least we know where some of it goes 20:25 - Apr 3 with 1526 viewsSwansIndependent

At least we know where some of it goes 3rd Apr 2018 20:24
The latest Premier League figures show that the Swans have spent more than £7m on agent fees in the past twelve months - part of an incredible £211m spend across the division as a whole as another group of people get rich on the back of the game. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
At least we know where some of it goes on 22:31 - Apr 3 with 1368 viewsbonymine

Unfortunately, the game today is ruled by the power brokers namely the players and Agents.

If a player is unhappy at a Club where he is at then he can simply choose to ‘stop playing’ (see Vardy & his associates) as at Leicester where the players ‘chose’ to ‘stop playing’ so that Ranieri got sacked ....

Disgraceful but that is the nature of today’s footballers ......no morals whatsoever just MONEY MONEY MONEY .....

Yet another reason why I have not renewed my Season Ticket this year .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

At least we know where some of it goes on 22:46 - Apr 3 with 1355 viewsSTID2017

At least we know where some of it goes on 22:31 - Apr 3 by bonymine

Unfortunately, the game today is ruled by the power brokers namely the players and Agents.

If a player is unhappy at a Club where he is at then he can simply choose to ‘stop playing’ (see Vardy & his associates) as at Leicester where the players ‘chose’ to ‘stop playing’ so that Ranieri got sacked ....

Disgraceful but that is the nature of today’s footballers ......no morals whatsoever just MONEY MONEY MONEY .....

Yet another reason why I have not renewed my Season Ticket this year .....

Anychance we can a refund on the money paid to the agents of Sanches, Abraham and Mesa ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

At least we know where some of it goes on 22:56 - Apr 3 with 1341 viewsbonymine

At least we know where some of it goes on 22:46 - Apr 3 by STID2017

Anychance we can a refund on the money paid to the agents of Sanches, Abraham and Mesa ?

If only mate yeah ....the game has been ruined by these mercenaries ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

At least we know where some of it goes on 00:19 - Apr 4 with 1293 viewsairedale

The game has been ruined by muppets putting money into the hands of people scamming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024