Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:05 - Apr 4 with 37265 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:49 - Apr 6 with 3772 viewsJethroJack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:35 - Apr 6 by SwansNZ

I can't help thinking we're going to lose, but I think that each time we play.
Damn, I'm in a cheery mood tonight.

Completely opposite end of the spectrum to Carlos, then.
Good job he's the manager and not you 😊
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:15 - Apr 6 with 3691 viewsBenfica1904

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:16 - Apr 6 by Loyal

Welcome along, any pictures of naked ladies basking on a Portuguese beach ?

She's not naked, but use your imagination
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:21 - Apr 6 with 3688 viewsairedale

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:15 - Apr 6 by Benfica1904

What she's wearing doesn't leave much to the imagination!
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 6 with 3583 viewsJack_Meoff

Info for travellers, M50 just past Monmouth down to one lane and fairly lengthy delays due to roadworks on the M5. Been a shite journey so far, should have been in the pub least an hour ago ffs

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 6 with 3542 viewsGlyn1

Good luck JackM.

From today's Guardian.

"The new (caretaker) manager bounce Pardew failed to deliver?

Swansea are far from safe and must be cursing their luck that they travel to an apparently doomed West Brom at the end of a week in which the West Midlands club unburdened themselves of Alan Pardew. Installed in his place, the universally popular Darren Moore has called for a spirit of togetherness at a club whose players previously appeared united only in their contempt for their egomaniacal manager. In the wake of his departure there seems every chance they will get the “new manager bounce” so inconsiderately “ruined” for Pardew by Gary Megson. This is one of those rare occasions when it is almost certainly not a good time to be playing West Brom."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 6 with 3505 viewsLord_Bony

We is gonna get slaughtered by them baggies bruv..?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Apr 6 with 3459 viewsFireboy2

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

Info for travellers, M50 just past Monmouth down to one lane and fairly lengthy delays due to roadworks on the M5. Been a shite journey so far, should have been in the pub least an hour ago ffs

Its lucky we are going by the choo choo then

Oh yes and from oop north
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 6 with 3454 viewsFireboy2

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 6 by Glyn1

Good luck JackM.

From today's Guardian.

Swansea are far from safe and must be cursing their luck that they travel to an apparently doomed West Brom at the end of a week in which the West Midlands club unburdened themselves of Alan Pardew. Installed in his place, the universally popular Darren Moore has called for a spirit of togetherness at a club whose players previously appeared united only in their contempt for their egomaniacal manager. In the wake of his departure there seems every chance they will get the “new manager bounce” so inconsiderately “ruined” for Pardew by Gary Megson. This is one of those rare occasions when it is almost certainly not a good time to be playing West Brom."

Over 3k jacks will beg to differ

Be loud YJB

Fvcking bring it on
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:34 - Apr 6 with 3363 viewsJethroJack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 6 by Glyn1

Good luck JackM.

From today's Guardian.

Complete & utter bollox.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:25 - Apr 6 with 3221 viewsdameedna

It will be a good game. Fck me we have done well not to be west brom. Come on lads. Early goal a win no injuries.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:15 - Apr 7 with 2913 viewssainthelens

Can't see us losing, but I think today will show us exactly where we are as a side.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:20 - Apr 7 with 2907 viewsSTID2017

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:15 - Apr 7 by sainthelens

Can't see us losing, but I think today will show us exactly where we are as a side.

After wishing all the travelling Jacks well last week and getting called a woman for it not making that mistake again ....
May all your breakdowns be little ones and the team you wish to win gets thevresult they need.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:46 - Apr 7 with 2887 viewsJohnw102

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:15 - Apr 7 by sainthelens

I was confident till I saw Merson has us down to win 2-1 kiss of death!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:01 - Apr 7 with 2870 viewsJethroJack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:46 - Apr 7 by Johnw102

I was confident till I saw Merson has us down to win 2-1 kiss of death!

Fear not, we'll be ok, that clown Lawrenson has us down for a 2-1 defeat.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:07 - Apr 7 with 2858 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 6 by Jack_Meoff

Alright this morning. M50 and M5 both clear.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:33 - Apr 7 with 2812 viewsLord_Bony

Fair play they were a bit feisty against Burnley last week.

Could be a bit of a handful today but they are very ill disciplined with lots of shit pulling in the box.

We will win today but it's not going to be easy they've lost eight games on the trot

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:39 - Apr 7 with 2798 viewsLord_Bony

* shirt

Bloody spill chequer.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:10 - Apr 7 with 2758 viewsGlyn1

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:39 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

* shirt

Bloody spill chequer.

Thank god for that. The original image was worrying.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:46 - Apr 7 with 2725 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:33 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

Fair play they were a bit feisty against Burnley last week.

Could be a bit of a handful today but they are very ill disciplined with lots of shit pulling in the box.

We will win today but it's not going to be easy they've lost eight games on the trot

I think they are more likely to kick lumps out of us, than pull shirts.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:04 - Apr 7 with 2695 viewssainthelens

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:46 - Apr 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I think they are more likely to kick lumps out of us, than pull shirts.

This.
Especially if we score first, cool heads lads.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:12 - Apr 7 with 2594 viewsLoyal

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:15 - Apr 6 by Benfica1904

Poster of the year 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:19 - Apr 7 with 2571 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:12 - Apr 7 by Loyal

Poster of the year 👍

Post card of the year for sure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:24 - Apr 7 with 2564 viewsSmellyplumz

Oh we will... Don't worry about that!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:52 - Apr 7 with 2504 viewsLeonWasGod

HOw many legs has she got?

And 0-0 btw this afternoon. You heard it heard first unless someone else predicted it.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Apr 7 with 2447 viewsPhil_S

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024