Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:05 - Apr 4 with 37555 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 7 with 2377 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Apr 7 by Phil_S

Tammy and Ayew up top. Might work if Tammy gets support. Good news on Clucas being fot (never thought I’d say that 😂)
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Apr 7 with 2268 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 7 by LeonWasGod

Tammy and Ayew up top. Might work if Tammy gets support. Good news on Clucas being fot (never thought I’d say that 😂)

Nor me. Vot is fot?
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Apr 7 with 2239 viewslifelong

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 7 by LeonWasGod

Chance for Abraham to deliver.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:37 - Apr 7 with 2112 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:21 - Apr 7 by lifelong

Chance for Abraham to deliver.

Feed the Kev...
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 7 with 2075 viewsN_T_J

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Nor me. Vot is fot?

😂🤣😂 you love it dont you
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Apr 7 with 2018 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Nor me. Vot is fot?

Foot fot, ja? Not vucked.

Or was it his knee? And I’m sober unlike most here. Ram packed in the concourse and the JA making lots of noise
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:49]
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:53 - Apr 7 with 1971 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 01:16 - Apr 6 by Loyal

Welcome along, any pictures of naked ladies basking on a Portuguese beach ?

Here you go. You’ll have to photoshop in the beach 👍

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Apr 7 with 1916 viewsPegojack

Linky please?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 7 with 1899 viewsmax936

Come on the Jacks, get amongst this game now.

COME ON !!!!!!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 7 with 1897 viewsjack2jack

Afternoon All.
Right then let's get these points in the bag.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 1716 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hoofing it 60 yards as soon as we win it in defence whilst West Brom pass their way to our third of the pitch. Vintage away performance from us under Carlos so far.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 1711 viewsOldjack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:00 - Apr 7 by Pegojack

Linky please?

http://premierleague-lives.com/live/man-city-live-stream-13/channel-1/

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 1697 viewsLeonWasGod

541 off the ball, Ayew on right. Tammy a weak and ineffective outlet so far. We’re sitting deep.
N/A. on 15:11 - Apr 7 with 1695 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:53]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Apr 7 with 1686 viewsGroo

We're giving this away, letting them dictate play

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Apr 7 with 1661 viewsunion_jack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:10 - Apr 7 by Oldjack

http://premierleague-lives.com/live/man-city-live-stream-13/channel-1/

Is it safe to register OJ?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 7 with 1606 viewsbluenile

Not looking great so far. Ffs get into them!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 7 with 1576 viewslonglostjack

Midfield needs to get a grip.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 7 with 1567 viewslifelong

We haven’t started well, I don’t like it.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 7 with 1556 viewsmagicdaps10

Passing been poor by us.

The lack of pace and drive when there is a counter is glaring.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 7 with 1539 viewsAlgorfajack

Second best so far, as usual away from home
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 15:17]

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 7 with 1506 viewsElward

Playing the team bottom of the league with no manager and they are the better team
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 7 with 1480 viewsmax936

We can't keep hold of the ball and a yard off the pace so far, not looking good

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 7 with 1461 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Why some want us to offer him a new contract baffles me. Do you want another 19 games like this away from home next season?

Thank him for his excellent contribution to us staying up, pay him handsomely and look for someone else. Whether we win or not today, this doesn't bode well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 7 with 1428 viewsSmellyplumz

If we can't beat this shower then we fůcking deserve to go down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024