Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:05 - Apr 4 with 36994 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 7 with 1775 viewstrinityann

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 7 by Algorfajack

Second best so far, as usual away from home
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 15:17]

Another defensive master class away from home, we have started again like a deflated balloon. Go one nil down and then we eventually start to blow some air in the balloon.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 7 with 1774 viewsMrSwerve

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why some want us to offer him a new contract baffles me. Do you want another 19 games like this away from home next season?

Thank him for his excellent contribution to us staying up, pay him handsomely and look for someone else. Whether we win or not today, this doesn't bode well.

I think if Carlos does keep us up he deserves a new contract, he really would have performed a miracle.

SayIng that, I wouldn't be surprised if it went the way it did for Clement...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 7 with 1775 viewsLord_Bony

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:20 - Apr 7 by Smellyplumz

If we can't beat this shower then we fůcking deserve to go down.

This.

We really would deserve the drop.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Apr 7 with 1750 viewsSmellyplumz

Carlos get a grip of this ffs

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 7 with 1697 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

I think if Carlos does keep us up he deserves a new contract, he really would have performed a miracle.

SayIng that, I wouldn't be surprised if it went the way it did for Clement...

I agree he would deserve a new contract. However I wouldn't fancy us staying up with him in charge over 38 matches. This is the worst team in the league by some distance and they're bossing us. It's shocking.

Look for someone better and attempt to build a squad and tactical setup capable of actually competing with the worst in the division away from home.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 7 with 1693 viewslonglostjack

Carlos reminding Carroll which goal we were playing towards there.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Apr 7 with 1669 viewsMrSwerve

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I agree he would deserve a new contract. However I wouldn't fancy us staying up with him in charge over 38 matches. This is the worst team in the league by some distance and they're bossing us. It's shocking.

Look for someone better and attempt to build a squad and tactical setup capable of actually competing with the worst in the division away from home.

Can't argue with that Dwight.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 7 with 1660 viewsNogginthenog

Same old sideways passing nonsense we need to go for the jugular here
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 7 with 1651 viewsSmellyplumz

Tammy is bang average, Chelsea will sell him next season.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 7 with 1632 viewsmax936

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Can't build a squad without Money and Kaplan or Levien ain't gonna spend money.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 7 with 1631 viewsjack2jack

We need to wake the fvck up.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 7 with 1571 viewsOldjack

Stop giving the ball away ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

N/A. on 15:28 - Apr 7 with 1550 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:53]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Apr 7 with 1541 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 7 by max936

Can't build a squad without Money and Kaplan or Levien ain't gonna spend money.

Sanches probably cost around £10m. Clucas £16m. Ayew £20m. Bony £14m plus probably close to £100k a week along with Ayew.

We spent a lot of money, Max.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 1504 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are not playing with conviction.
Half hearted tackels, half hearted passes cut ut by the first man.
When we do make progress they just knock our player over.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Apr 7 with 1464 viewsSmellyplumz

Our team need to grow a set of boll0cks, get stuck in and realise that they are playing for our premier league survival!

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Apr 7 with 1420 viewsDJack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 7 by jack2jack

We need to wake the fvck up.

oops, switching screens I accidentally down arrowed you...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 7 with 1355 viewslifelong

We pose no threat going forward, it’s painful watching it.
The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 7 with 1341 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 7 by A_Fans_Dad

We are not playing with conviction.
Half hearted tackels, half hearted passes cut ut by the first man.
When we do make progress they just knock our player over.

Too much ball played around our box. Losing the ball cheaply. Lost too may 1 to 1s. Need to up ouhr game or they will get through soon.
In short a typical away performance from us so far....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 7 with 1330 viewswestwalesed

Utterly depressing away performance yet again!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 7 with 1321 viewsDJack

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 7 by Private_Partz

Too much ball played around our box. Losing the ball cheaply. Lost too may 1 to 1s. Need to up ouhr game or they will get through soon.
In short a typical away performance from us so far....

Worrying isn't it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 7 with 1305 viewsMrSwerve

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Apr 7 by lifelong

We pose no threat going forward, it’s painful watching it.

It's hard to tell who is bottom of the league at the moment.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Apr 7 with 1240 viewsMrSwerve

So then...who would take a point right now?

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 7 with 1217 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Apr 7 by DJack

Worrying isn't it.

EVERY away performance has been like this, along with a number of home games. Yet every time people make excuses for the performance, such as oh well we picked up a point, oh it was Manchester United away, oh they're on a good run of form, it's pathetic.

We were just as woeful against two Championship clubs as well as Notts County who are in League 2 or 1. It's unacceptable and why it has been justified for so long has frustrated me.

The Official West Brom Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 7 with 1218 viewsA_Fans_Dad

As usual they are getting away with murder, there are some cynical fouls going in there.

Our player's decision making is pretty poor most of the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024