Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Staying in Liverpool for the Manchester City game (as i'm The Beatles fan) 12:21 - Apr 4 with 1211 viewsalisondt

I am going to the Man City game in a few weeks but considering staying over in Liverpool. Has anyone stayed in Liverpool before got any recommendations about access to and from Manchester?

It might seem unsuaul but I wanted to do some of The Beatles attractions like
The Cavern Club http://thecavernclub.org
The Beatles Poster Shop http://thebeatlesposters.com
Magical Mystery Tour etc

Got to have something to take my mind off the inevitable pasting we get at the Ethiad haha
Staying in Liverpool for the Manchester City game (as i'm The Beatles fan) on 12:34 - Apr 4 with 1200 viewsDarran

We stayed here. It’s a magnificent hotel and even if you don’t stay there you should still go in there to see all The Beatles memorabilia etc.

http://www.harddaysnighthotel.com

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Staying in Liverpool for the Manchester City game (as i'm The Beatles fan) on 14:47 - Apr 4 with 1164 viewsbuilthjack

The magical mystery tour will blow you away. Get your ticket on the day, then the tour usually starts shortly after. Very informative, they do all the sites. You see penny lane, strawberry fields, the barber shop etc etc. Then at the end they take you to the cavern club and leave you there for as long as you like, admission included in the mystery tour price. Live Beatles bands on stage.
Won't tell you any more or I will spoil it for you.
We stopped in Jury's last time we were there. 5 minutes walk from town and parking next door.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Staying in Liverpool for the Manchester City game (as i'm The Beatles fan) on 18:56 - Apr 4 with 1122 viewsAguycalledJack

We also stayed in jurys last time we were there.

We went to see the cavern club beatles on the fri eve. Excellent show. Need to book in advance though.
Staying in Liverpool for the Manchester City game (as i'm The Beatles fan) on 21:54 - Apr 4 with 1091 viewsGowerjack

Liverpool is a world class city.

Great museums make sure you check out the Pre Raphelites in the Walker gallery.

We use the Premier Inn at Albert Dock ( ask for a room overlooking the dock) it's a converted warehouse the rooms still have the original arched brick roofs , it's above the Beatles museum.

The people are friendly and it's a great city for a night out.

Enjoy yourselves!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Staying in Liverpool for the Manchester City game (as i'm The Beatles fan) on 10:41 - Apr 5 with 1035 viewsLoyal

I hate to break the news to you but The Beatles have split up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024