Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anfield welcome for Man City players 19:34 - Apr 4 with 10339 viewsfrenzied

Just seen the reception given to the City team coach arriving at Anfield..flares going off bottles cans etc thrown at coach..pundit Lampard says “this is what you’ve got to expect”...is he on another planet?
The coach is now undriveable a new one will be needed to get the City team away at the end of the game...Liverpool FC have issued an apology...

The back tracking by Lampard and co is laughable..what a shambles..an hour a go it was regarded as being part and parcel of the atmosphere ,now its overstepping the mark...just one or two causing the problem apparently..we’ll thats ok then eh Frank!!
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 20:54]
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:02 - Apr 4 with 4651 viewsnordenblue

They'll claim it's "passion" so all will be fine 👍
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:05 - Apr 4 with 4644 viewsFondles

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:02 - Apr 4 by nordenblue

They'll claim it's "passion" so all will be fine 👍

No never, not Liverpool.
Never their fault, scouse kunts
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:12 - Apr 4 with 4627 viewsDaley_Lama

I apologise.

I may have previously that The Ox is an over-rated, over-priced, one trick pony who aint worth a place in a girl guides B Team.

I now recognise him as the next Zinedine Zidane with the scoring abity of Ronaldo.

Poll: DF in or out

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:16 - Apr 4 with 4617 viewsFondles

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:12 - Apr 4 by Daley_Lama

I apologise.

I may have previously that The Ox is an over-rated, over-priced, one trick pony who aint worth a place in a girl guides B Team.

I now recognise him as the next Zinedine Zidane with the scoring abity of Ronaldo.

Seems to come to life in big games
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:22 - Apr 4 with 4591 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:05 - Apr 4 by Fondles

No never, not Liverpool.

Ryan Lowe is a Scouser.....
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:25 - Apr 4 with 4583 viewsboromat

3 nil what's going on!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:30 - Apr 4 with 4555 viewsFondles

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:22 - Apr 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Ryan Lowe is a Scouser.....

Exactly
He was always claiming things happened that never did as well.
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:38 - Apr 4 with 4511 viewsD_Alien

All scouser-baiting aside, what a fantastic first half by Liverpool

Let's see how City respond

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:42 - Apr 4 with 4485 viewsFondles

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:38 - Apr 4 by D_Alien

All scouser-baiting aside, what a fantastic first half by Liverpool

Let's see how City respond

Brilliant
Not seen city look so disjointed since erm Liverpool.
Mangala esk this

Dreaded this draw and this is why

In my opinion city need 2 goals at least 2nd half as Liverpool will score least 1 at City
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:50 - Apr 4 with 4444 viewsnordenblue

No never, not Liverpool.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-li

Classy
[Post edited 4 Apr 2018 20:52]
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:16 - Apr 4 with 4333 viewsKenBoon

I do like watching this Liverpool team and their fans in the stadium are doing themselves proud, but the stuff outside was disgusting. Booing and being hostile is one thing, smashing up and throwing stuff is something else. Aside from the obvious possible injuries inside the coach, there's also hundreds of people in a small space and stuff is being chucked about. This nonsense needs snuffing out. A fine won't do anything. They should play their next home European game at a neutral venue.
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:21 - Apr 4 with 4308 viewsrochdale_ranger

Stupidity really, it will only encourage tit for tat in the second leg
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:24 - Apr 4 with 4304 viewsFondles

I bet liverpool dont get fined as much as city did for booing the eufa anthem
Sh1t houses
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:39 - Apr 4 with 4251 viewsD_Alien

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 20:42 - Apr 4 by Fondles

Brilliant
Not seen city look so disjointed since erm Liverpool.
Mangala esk this

Dreaded this draw and this is why

In my opinion city need 2 goals at least 2nd half as Liverpool will score least 1 at City

And an equally good defensive performance in the second half

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:45 - Apr 4 with 4215 viewsFondles

Yep
Luckily pep will have them bounce back n i wreckon united are in for 1 arse pounding saturday.
Maybe Jose will have seen that and attack? Haha
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:45 - Apr 4 with 4212 viewsdingdangblue

Small margins - Salah marginally offside for Liverpool's opener but not flagged. Sane marginally onside for Jesus late goal but flagged. Where ties are won and lost.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:55 - Apr 4 with 4163 viewsD_Alien

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 21:45 - Apr 4 by dingdangblue

Small margins - Salah marginally offside for Liverpool's opener but not flagged. Sane marginally onside for Jesus late goal but flagged. Where ties are won and lost.

True, marginal decisions by the linos

But the ref had a brilliant game in that cauldron, letting play flow as much as possible. I think the commentary mentioned he was the ref for the CL final last year, not surprised

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 01:48 - Apr 5 with 3918 viewsDiddyDave

Nowt much has changed then in the last fifty years. Liverpool should be heavily fined for this,but then again,where were the Z Car boys?
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 06:40 - Apr 5 with 3781 viewsColDale

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 01:48 - Apr 5 by DiddyDave

Nowt much has changed then in the last fifty years. Liverpool should be heavily fined for this,but then again,where were the Z Car boys?

Goodison
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 07:47 - Apr 5 with 3723 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

The perpetrators of this act weren`t football fans, they are just idiots, similar to the so called Rochdale fans who were acting up at Gigg on Tuesday. Life time bans should be handed out to all of them, including the ones arrested on Tuesday. I don`t understand why someone would pay £20 to stand and hurl abuse none stop for 2 hours and not watch what is going on the field of play. They could have done that outside the ground, but they would not have had their "mates" to back them up. Cowards the lot of them. I hope they catch the ones responsible at Anfield and give out a punishment befitting the crime. Every club has idiots that follow under the guise of club colours, yet it seems on here there is a distinct dislike for scousers, even though they are no worse, or better than any other set of fans.
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 08:23 - Apr 5 with 3665 viewsfrenzied

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 07:47 - Apr 5 by RooleyMoorBlue

The perpetrators of this act weren`t football fans, they are just idiots, similar to the so called Rochdale fans who were acting up at Gigg on Tuesday. Life time bans should be handed out to all of them, including the ones arrested on Tuesday. I don`t understand why someone would pay £20 to stand and hurl abuse none stop for 2 hours and not watch what is going on the field of play. They could have done that outside the ground, but they would not have had their "mates" to back them up. Cowards the lot of them. I hope they catch the ones responsible at Anfield and give out a punishment befitting the crime. Every club has idiots that follow under the guise of club colours, yet it seems on here there is a distinct dislike for scousers, even though they are no worse, or better than any other set of fans.

Its not the fact that its Scousers who are involve that bothered me..it was the incredulous comments by so called pundits that alarmed me..ie Lineakers comment.."lets hope it doesnt get out of hand"..so obviously my take on that is different than Mr Ls..he means that the driver is hauled out of the coach and beaten to a pulp before its considered out of hand..whereas for me it was ALREADY out of hand.
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 09:22 - Apr 5 with 3586 viewsrod_leach

No never, not Liverpool.

Rubbish. A few idiots spoiling it for everyone. Tens of thousands of decent folk were not involved.
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 09:47 - Apr 5 with 3541 viewsParkinsGimp

I went to watch West Ham in the very early 80's at Anfield and was attacked all the way down Scotland Road by 1000's of the vermin scum. As soon as West ham fought back , the vermin in uniforms turned up to protect their own. A scum city full of scum fans, victims the lot of them. And yes I know West Ham behaved appalingly at last match at the old ground v Utd , but Victimpool will get away with this behaviour which was condoned , almost orchestrated by the police , by announcing the coach route and slowing its progress with horses.
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 10:05 - Apr 5 with 3512 viewsrod_leach

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 09:47 - Apr 5 by ParkinsGimp

I went to watch West Ham in the very early 80's at Anfield and was attacked all the way down Scotland Road by 1000's of the vermin scum. As soon as West ham fought back , the vermin in uniforms turned up to protect their own. A scum city full of scum fans, victims the lot of them. And yes I know West Ham behaved appalingly at last match at the old ground v Utd , but Victimpool will get away with this behaviour which was condoned , almost orchestrated by the police , by announcing the coach route and slowing its progress with horses.

Aye, I remember the early 80s. No trouble at any other club, big or small, if memory serves.
Anfield welcome for Man City players on 10:42 - Apr 5 with 3468 viewsTVOS1907

Anfield welcome for Man City players on 09:47 - Apr 5 by ParkinsGimp

Surprised you haven't blamed it on Hill's signings.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024