Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawro 07:07 - Apr 6 with 5771 viewscurleigh

Get's us to lose on Saturday....nothing new there then !!!!
Lawro on 07:49 - Apr 6 with 4990 viewsSTID2017

Indeed.
What I find more surprising is that 13% of our own fans predicted us to lose on the poll about tomorrow's result. Some real pessimists on here.
I'm with the 65% who predicted us to win myself.
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lawro on 08:08 - Apr 6 with 4976 viewsJango

Lawro on 07:49 - Apr 6 by STID2017

Indeed.
What I find more surprising is that 13% of our own fans predicted us to lose on the poll about tomorrow's result. Some real pessimists on here.
COYS

As a fan it's natural for us to feel confident. For the neutral though, they have a new man in charge and regardless of how we've done at home under carvajhal, our away form, under him has been abysmal. Even where we've picked up points, our performance has been very poor. Big performance needed tomorrow.
Lawro on 08:15 - Apr 6 with 4951 viewsSTID2017

Lawro on 08:08 - Apr 6 by Jango

As a fan it's natural for us to feel confident. For the neutral though, they have a new man in charge and regardless of how we've done at home under carvajhal, our away form, under him has been abysmal. Even where we've picked up points, our performance has been very poor. Big performance needed tomorrow.

Agree with all that - when has Lawro ever been neutral though ?
He pick the oppostion if were playing a local over 50's side

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lawro on 08:18 - Apr 6 with 4954 viewsdcd14

Are Liverpool still unbeaten on his predicted table?
Lawro on 08:21 - Apr 6 with 4951 viewsFireboy2

Lawro on 07:49 - Apr 6 by STID2017

Indeed.
COYS

Some people are naturally pessimistic not just about the swans but in life generally

Im normally optimistic but when it comes to the swans im up and down depending on how we and our opposition are doing and atm im 50/50,the reasons being wba have sacked pardew,they are likely to rally round each other and they will make it very tough for us

One big positive for us is we will have alot of support who im hoping will be very very loud which will spur the lads on
Lawro on 10:56 - Apr 6 with 4780 viewsJethroJack

Lawro on 08:21 - Apr 6 by Fireboy2

Some people are naturally pessimistic not just about the swans but in life generally

Im normally optimistic but when it comes to the swans im up and down depending on how we and our opposition are doing and atm im 50/50,the reasons being wba have sacked pardew,they are likely to rally round each other and they will make it very tough for us

One big positive for us is we will have alot of support who im hoping will be very very loud which will spur the lads on

What's the point in being pessimistic & assuming a negative outcome?
Spoils all the anticipation ahead of games.
Pessimists shouldn't bother with sport, it'll cause them too much angst.
Carlos's optimism is the main quality that has enabled him to drag us from certain relegation to give us a fighting chance. Without him, we'd be below even West Brom!!
Lawro on 12:00 - Apr 6 with 4713 viewssherpajacob

Lawro on 08:18 - Apr 6 by dcd14

Are Liverpool still unbeaten on his predicted table?

haven't seen one for this season, but last year they won the league with 90 points and remained unbeaten

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Lawro on 12:07 - Apr 6 with 4706 viewsjackportis

He should get that fringe of his cut before he predicts football scores.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Lawro on 12:19 - Apr 6 with 4693 viewsdcd14

Just found it....not quite top as they love a draw.

4 Liverpool 32 20 12 0 72 -1

The zero is the loss column lol.
Lawro on 12:36 - Apr 6 with 4671 viewsSwanno

We would be 18th with 19pts according to Lawro's predictions thus far.

I can't remember him ever predicting anything other than a loss for us though, God knows where they came from..
Lawro on 13:05 - Apr 6 with 4623 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We couldn't get one shot on goal off away at Huddersfield (out shot 30-0).

We were outshot 29-4 with none on target away at Southampton.

We lost away to Stoke.

We lost away to Brighton.

Yet many here are having a go at our fans who aren't confident of 3 points tomorrow. It's bemusing. We're not Manchester United, we're an appalling Premier League team with the worst squad the club has had available during its time in this league. If someone thinks we'll lose tomorrow then it's a fair assessment.

I hope we win.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lawro on 13:36 - Apr 6 with 4565 viewsJethroJack

Lawro on 13:05 - Apr 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We lost away to Stoke.

Yet many here are having a go at our fans who aren't confident of 3 points tomorrow. It's bemusing. We're not Manchester United, we're an appalling Premier League team with the worst squad the club has had available during its time in this league. If someone thinks we'll lose tomorrow then it's a fair assessment.

I hope we win.

Phucking hilarious
Lawro on 13:40 - Apr 6 with 4561 viewsmonmouth

We lost away to Stoke.

I hope we win.

before anyone has a go at your 'negativity' Dwight, I'd certainly agree.

I'm a bit bemused why anyone could be confident of a WIN. Forget our Clementine capers, our away performances under Carvalhal inspire no confidence. We won at Watford thanks to a total fluke. Fabianski saving, or rather Gray missing, a golden chance for 2-0 and we steal two goals in the last 4 minutes after not looking like scoring all game. The draws have been after being totally dominated at Newcastle, Leicester and Huddersfield. Showed nothing against three lower league teams in the cup and scraped draws. Humped at Brighton and easily beaten at OT.

Far more likely we will scrape another point if WBA don't have their shooting boots, looking at the whole picture so far. Carvalhal has clearly shown in his time here to only have ambition and drive at home.

Will it change tomorrow? I fervently hope so, or we are getting nowt. Could I possibly be confident it will change, and of us winning? Of course not.

Sorry Dwight - too late!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 13:54]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lawro on 13:47 - Apr 6 with 4549 viewsMrSwerve

Lawro on 13:36 - Apr 6 by JethroJack

Phucking hilarious

To be honest, he's not wrong.

We SHOULD win against a team in their dire position, but I wouldn't put money on it. I'm not confident of a win by any means.

I have a feeling it'll be a showing of some poor football from both sides and it'll end up in a draw. Not something to be excited about, but another away point on the board. We just need to keep scraping until we get to safety. Thank God for our brilliant run we had a month or so ago.

I have a feeling that this game will shape the rest of our season...win and we'll push on towards safety easily...draw and it'll be a nervous final month ultimately scraping safety (hopefully). A loss and I dread to think what that could do to confidence and morale. We really are back in the mix if we lose (if we were ever out of it).

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lawro on 13:49 - Apr 6 with 4545 viewsjackjackjackjack

Bookies have West Brom more likely to win than us.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Lawro on 14:28 - Apr 6 with 4472 viewsmikecranleigh

Lawro on 13:49 - Apr 6 by jackjackjackjack

Bookies have West Brom more likely to win than us.

I saw the opposite
Lawro on 14:42 - Apr 6 with 4449 viewsGlyn1

We lost away to Stoke.

I hope we win.

I agree with a lot of this (not all of it).

Will the optimists in this forum remind us how many away games we've won this season out of 16?

We're the joint lowest scorers in the division and their striker Rondon knows how to score against us in every bloody game.

I'll be there with hope in my heart but expecting 1 - 1, which I would be happy with.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Lawro on 14:47 - Apr 6 with 4445 viewsGlyn1

Lawro on 10:56 - Apr 6 by JethroJack

What's the point in being pessimistic & assuming a negative outcome?
Spoils all the anticipation ahead of games.
Pessimists shouldn't bother with sport, it'll cause them too much angst.
Carlos's optimism is the main quality that has enabled him to drag us from certain relegation to give us a fighting chance. Without him, we'd be below even West Brom!!

"Pessimists shouldn't bother with sport, it'll cause them too much angst."

Now you tell us! Years too late for that advice.

Lawro on 17:31 - Apr 6 with 4318 viewsspiderboy

It, going to be 1-1..cant see any other result,other than 0-0!
Lawro on 17:36 - Apr 6 with 4309 viewsploppy

I predict we'll be last on MoTD. We'll be sh!te, but WBA won't be good enough to beat us. Could be 0-0.
Lawro on 18:04 - Apr 6 with 4278 viewsMrSwerve

Lawro on 17:31 - Apr 6 by spiderboy

It, going to be 1-1..cant see any other result,other than 0-0!

As a mathematician 0-0! would be great as that would mean an away win.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Lawro on 18:49 - Apr 6 with 4228 viewsJethroJack

Lawro on 14:47 - Apr 6 by Glyn1

"Pessimists shouldn't bother with sport, it'll cause them too much angst."

Now you tell us! Years too late for that advice.

You're a bundle of laughs.
Hopefully, Wolves will raise your mood tonight, ahead of tomorrow.
Lawro on 21:30 - Apr 6 with 4143 viewsbonymine

Lawro would back Liverpool to win in a 0-0 game with any Manchester team .......!!

You Scouse B*$tard 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Lawro on 22:51 - Apr 6 with 4076 viewsGlyn1

Lawro on 18:49 - Apr 6 by JethroJack

You're a bundle of laughs.
Hopefully, Wolves will raise your mood tonight, ahead of tomorrow.

Yep. My treble of Wolves and Us to win and West Ham to lose is looking good.

Lawro on 23:39 - Apr 6 with 4031 viewsJethroJack

Lawro on 22:51 - Apr 6 by Glyn1

Yep. My treble of Wolves and Us to win and West Ham to lose is looking good.

Nice one, I particularly like the optimistic "us to win" 😊
[Post edited 6 Apr 2018 23:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024