Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financial Times 10:28 - Apr 7 with 22115 viewsDr_Winston

Worth a read.

https://www.ft.com/content/d28b725e-3796-11e8-8eee-e06bde01c544

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Financial Times on 01:12 - Apr 8 with 2260 viewslondonlisa2001

Financial Times on 00:53 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Lisa,

Nobody speaks like this to anyone's face. I'm pretty sure that's not you when you speak to other Directors in Companies you're attached to.

""Glad they built the training facilities though Phil aren't you? Instrumental in that they were.

I also liked the 'don't speak to me after a game if we've lost'.

You'd be lucky to find them, since they'll be in the States.

Great branding agency though - should have given the job to a bunch of 8 year olds from local schools ""
'

Ok. That's a fair challenge.

I guess that, for me, there is nothing about this set up that feels like a mutually respectful working relationship exists. Does that mean I should act as though there is anyway? Quite possibly. But it gets pretty frustrating to be honest. When people are constantly disrespectful it's difficult to avoid being disrespectful in return.
Financial Times on 01:30 - Apr 8 with 2245 viewsGlyn1

Thanks for posting this.

I'm reluctantly liking Steve Kaplan. He's here for the money but that's OK. (Happy to be convinced otherwise.)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Financial Times on 08:31 - Apr 8 with 2183 viewsJENKINSOUT

The other day somebody posted this on here: -

<b><I>Precisely but posts like the OP go up just as another stick to bash Jenkins or the Board and it's just not fair. It's bullshit in fact, and especially the fact our fans just want to look for any little thing to have a go at the Club they're supposed to support. </b></I>

And it was precisely true, maybe everyone should heed this in particular those that have had a go in here. I mean its not as if any of them posted the exact words?

Oh wait you mean it was Eams that posted it? I get it now its OK for him to have a go at anybody he fancies but if anyone has a go at the people who have him in his pocket then it can be open season for him

look son you fcuked up your chance to get on the trust and make a difference because the thought of being in the firing line scared you so step away from the computer especially when you have had a sherbet or two as you clearly cant handle it

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Financial Times on 08:53 - Apr 8 with 2168 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 01:12 - Apr 8 by londonlisa2001

Ok. That's a fair challenge.

I guess that, for me, there is nothing about this set up that feels like a mutually respectful working relationship exists. Does that mean I should act as though there is anyway? Quite possibly. But it gets pretty frustrating to be honest. When people are constantly disrespectful it's difficult to avoid being disrespectful in return.

Have you had any dealings with them personally yet? Have you met any of them?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Financial Times on 09:02 - Apr 8 with 2150 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 08:31 - Apr 8 by JENKINSOUT

The other day somebody posted this on here: -

<b><I>Precisely but posts like the OP go up just as another stick to bash Jenkins or the Board and it's just not fair. It's bullshit in fact, and especially the fact our fans just want to look for any little thing to have a go at the Club they're supposed to support. </b></I>

And it was precisely true, maybe everyone should heed this in particular those that have had a go in here. I mean its not as if any of them posted the exact words?

Oh wait you mean it was Eams that posted it? I get it now its OK for him to have a go at anybody he fancies but if anyone has a go at the people who have him in his pocket then it can be open season for him

look son you fcuked up your chance to get on the trust and make a difference because the thought of being in the firing line scared you so step away from the computer especially when you have had a sherbet or two as you clearly cant handle it

I haven't had a drink virtually all year little anonymous poster.

What bit, exactly, are you offended by? Or what's your point?

The trick to posting on a forum is to have a point and if you disagree with something, give your reasons. It's not to agree with something and still want to find an issue.

The in the pocket jibe is all a bit last year by the way.

And why don't you stick to one username, what is it, you're a bit wet are you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Financial Times on 09:27 - Apr 8 with 2124 viewsexiledclaseboy

Financial Times on 00:06 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

You don't know???

This has got to be the biggest waste of time ever.... What's the point....

Sorry, missed this. Don’t know what?

Poll: Tory leader

Financial Times on 09:31 - Apr 8 with 2115 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 09:27 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

Sorry, missed this. Don’t know what?

You don't know what's going on in the Members Only Facebook group.

It should be your duty to know

Financial Times on 09:32 - Apr 8 with 2114 viewsDippy

Joe Allen is having a wonderful season.. currently leading Stoke into the abyss.. Stoke even dipped into the January transfer window for a ball winning midfielder.

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

Financial Times on 09:35 - Apr 8 with 2106 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 09:32 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Joe Allen is having a wonderful season.. currently leading Stoke into the abyss.. Stoke even dipped into the January transfer window for a ball winning midfielder.

Yes, one player in a team of 11 really makes all the difference.

Tvvat

Financial Times on 09:37 - Apr 8 with 2099 viewsexiledclaseboy

Financial Times on 09:31 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

You don't know what's going on in the Members Only Facebook group.

It should be your duty to know

Oh right. As I said, I don’t use Facebook all that much.

Financial Times on 09:39 - Apr 8 with 2092 viewsDippy

Financial Times on 09:35 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Yes, one player in a team of 11 really makes all the difference.

Tvvat

Barcelona and Real Madrid rarely miss Ronaldo and Messi..

Have you seen the Dr for your catatonic delusional visions yet?

Financial Times on 09:49 - Apr 8 with 2076 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 09:37 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

You'd think you'd want to use that page?

Financial Times on 09:50 - Apr 8 with 2073 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 09:39 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Barcelona and Real Madrid rarely miss Ronaldo and Messi..

Have you seen the Dr for your catatonic delusional visions yet?

Financial Times on 09:54 - Apr 8 with 2066 viewsDippy

Financial Times on 09:37 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

Don't ECB.. something upstairs is not clearly functional.. scroll up a little bit.. he's clearly insane.

Financial Times on 09:59 - Apr 8 with 2053 viewsMattG

Financial Times on 00:03 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Has the Club, not the Americans, put any money into Landore since they've been here?

Because, really speaking nobody put money into it, but a few took money out of it.

But if the Club has spent money on it since their arrival then the article is quite correct.

How much to the penny did they put in, have you got the exact figures??

You jumping on this topic the first chance you get stinks of Wish it Was Still Me they'd be asking.

Step back Squire, you've more than had your chance.

So, to clarify, as long as the Club has put any money whatsoever into Landore (or Fairwood which is what the article focused on) in the last couple of years then the Americans are right to use those facilities as "evidence of how they are investing in the club"? Because that's what the article says - in case you haven't read it :

"We meet at Swansea’s training ground in Fairwood, a 20-minute drive from the city centre. The facility, with sleek gyms and perfectly prepared pitches, cost about £10m to build. Prior to its construction two years ago, players trained at a nearby health centre, mingling with locals in communal changing rooms and showers. The US owners say this is evidence of how they are investing in the club."

Fair play, you've tried to spin some stuff in the past but this takes the biscuit.
Financial Times on 10:07 - Apr 8 with 2035 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 00:03 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Has the Club, not the Americans, put any money into Landore since they've been here?

Because, really speaking nobody put money into it, but a few took money out of it.

But if the Club has spent money on it since their arrival then the article is quite correct.

How much to the penny did they put in, have you got the exact figures??

You jumping on this topic the first chance you get stinks of Wish it Was Still Me they'd be asking.

Step back Squire, you've more than had your chance.

"Because, really speaking nobody put money into it, but a few took money out of it."
Sorry Chris, I had to highlight this line because I honestly have to question the irony and ask if you realise what you are posting
Who was one of the "few" who took money out - Jenkins, whom nowadays you defend to the hilt.
You really cannot make it up

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Financial Times on 10:10 - Apr 8 with 2030 viewsexiledclaseboy

Financial Times on 09:49 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

You'd think you'd want to use that page?

Next time I’m on Facebook perhaps I’ll have a look.

Financial Times on 10:21 - Apr 8 with 2003 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 09:59 - Apr 8 by MattG

So, to clarify, as long as the Club has put any money whatsoever into Landore (or Fairwood which is what the article focused on) in the last couple of years then the Americans are right to use those facilities as "evidence of how they are investing in the club"? Because that's what the article says - in case you haven't read it :

"We meet at Swansea’s training ground in Fairwood, a 20-minute drive from the city centre. The facility, with sleek gyms and perfectly prepared pitches, cost about £10m to build. Prior to its construction two years ago, players trained at a nearby health centre, mingling with locals in communal changing rooms and showers. The US owners say this is evidence of how they are investing in the club."

Fair play, you've tried to spin some stuff in the past but this takes the biscuit.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here? You're another one so desperate to repair his tattered reputation you seem blinded to anything good the Americans may do.

It's always been the Club that's invested in Fairwood apologies for my mistake in mentioning Landore previously.

The article is just emphasising how the Club has invested in itself. The Americans now own the Club and are probably proud of those facilities and the fact we don't train with members of the public anyone. It shouldn't really matter at all the journalist wanted to put a bit more meat on the bones here and there simply because the article was likely to be read by other people not from Swansea or even Swansea supporters.

Some of you are so precious it's pathetic.

Financial Times on 10:22 - Apr 8 with 1994 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 10:07 - Apr 8 by STID2017

"Because, really speaking nobody put money into it, but a few took money out of it."
Sorry Chris, I had to highlight this line because I honestly have to question the irony and ask if you realise what you are posting
Who was one of the "few" who took money out - Jenkins, whom nowadays you defend to the hilt.
You really cannot make it up

No. You thick kunt. Martin Morgan.

Financial Times on 10:23 - Apr 8 with 1989 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 10:10 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

Next time I’m on Facebook perhaps I’ll have a look.

The Members you serve are eternally grateful

Financial Times on 10:32 - Apr 8 with 1976 viewslondonlisa2001

Financial Times on 08:53 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Have you had any dealings with them personally yet? Have you met any of them?

Nope.

Why would I?
Financial Times on 10:35 - Apr 8 with 1969 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 10:22 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

No. You thick kunt. Martin Morgan.

Oh my mistake - HJ didn't get any money for his shares then did he ?
No wonder some call him a failed businessman

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Financial Times on 10:37 - Apr 8 with 1968 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 10:32 - Apr 8 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

Why would I?

Then I think it would be good for you to do so and then we'll be able to have a fair assessment of your thoughts.

Financial Times on 10:40 - Apr 8 with 1965 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 10:35 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Oh my mistake - HJ didn't get any money for his shares then did he ?
No wonder some call him a failed businessman

You are one of the most stupid people I think I've ever come across.

You just don't grasp anything. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Are you in your 80's or 90's?

And before you embarrass yourself even further in front of everyone, find out who built Fairwood.

Financial Times on 10:52 - Apr 8 with 1951 viewslondonlisa2001

Financial Times on 10:37 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Then I think it would be good for you to do so and then we'll be able to have a fair assessment of your thoughts.

This whole situation works rather differently to how you seem to imagine it does.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024