Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think it has finally clicked for most... 17:03 - Apr 7 with 11728 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That these draws and performances away from home weren't gutsy, they weren't well earned points; they were all horrific performances where we were very fortunate to escape with a point, or in some cases only a 2 or 3 goal deficit.

EVERY away game under Carlos has been as embarrassing as that. Regardless if the opposition are Manchester United, Southampton, West Brom, Sheffield Wednesday or even Notts County.

Pay him well in May for trying or perhaps successfully keeping us up but I really hope we part company in the Summer. It is clear why Sheffield Wednesday fans loathed him and he certainly isn't going to take us forward over a 38 match season.

I look forward to revisiting old match day threads where I was viciously verbally abused for making these points months earlier to see how the usual lot have changed their minds and agree with me on this topic as quickly as they flipped on a lot of other issues as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I think it has finally clicked for most... on 13:13 - Apr 8 with 1101 viewsE20Jack

I distinctly remember having two discussions with you pre season.

One was about the strategy of signing players. You stated that the market only has an upward trend as the TV deal has no sign of stopping. May have even been regarding that Viera bloke who now plays in China.

I also had a discussion with you regarding how much money we had. It was in reference to all the where is the money threads. I simply stated there isn't any, our money goes on lots of stuff people don't take into consideration. You disagreed and got the transfermarket website out and said there would be at least 20m in the kitty.

You have now claimed the opposite on both counts.

Better late than never Shakes.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 13:14]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

I think it has finally clicked for most... on 13:14 - Apr 8 with 1103 viewsmax936

I think it has finally clicked for most... on 09:47 - Apr 8 by Smellyplumz

Which is why we need to go down this season.

They'll spend another 15plus on one player and think they've done well, the team has needed upgrading through the spine of the squad for years even before the Yanks took over, they certainly won't do it now and that's why, the likes of Brendan Rogers won't come here and maybe the reason Carvalhal is edging his bets, assuming he is.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I think it has finally clicked for most... on 15:11 - Apr 8 with 1053 viewsSmellyplumz

I think it has finally clicked for most... on 09:54 - Apr 8 by STID2017

That's great thinking.
Go down, never to return, play in a half-empty stadium for the next 20 years.
It's easy to go down and come bouncing back up, especially with a lack of investment.
Ask Bolton, Portsmouth, Cardiff, the Sheffield clubs, Leeds, Derby, Forest .... the list goes on
Why anyone sees relegation as the answer I'll never know.
If people want to watch lower league football regularly go watch Cardiff or Newport, it will remind you of how dire it is for the most part.
I don't buy all the " it was great going away with your mates, having a laugh etc".
I've been there, bought the tee shirt and most of it was depressing dross, lifted by the odd good match.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 10:08]

Only way to get rid of the parasites in our club fella. You happy with this shite of the last two seasons because that's what it's going to be every season from now on. I've been with the swans at rock bottom and the journey to the top but it's gone now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I think it has finally clicked for most... on 15:31 - Apr 8 with 1029 viewsTheResurrection

I think it has finally clicked for most... on 13:05 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

Question for the res

Why havent you answered my laat post?

Is it because you are busy arguing with shaky

Sorry mate, where is it?

I can't be bothered with Shakey the Fakey.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024