Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wheres the want and the passion 17:21 - Apr 7 with 2869 viewsCrackerjackswan

Wheres the fight with our players ?? Why cant we close players down and stick close with them ?? .. I belive we chucked away a win today with a very tired and cant be bothered team ? Its in our hands and can be done if we really want it ... The fans want it but the players look like they cant be fwcked ..And Bartley needs to take a reality check 😯
Wheres the want and the passion on 17:34 - Apr 7 with 2826 viewsOldjack

Carlos set us up hoping for a point ,no more to be said

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wheres the want and the passion on 17:37 - Apr 7 with 2806 viewsunion_jack

Wheres the want and the passion on 17:34 - Apr 7 by Oldjack

Certainly looked that way. Disappointing in many ways but we're 1 point closer.

We are a different prospect at home however so let's hope we win at least two of them. That should be enough.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wheres the want and the passion on 17:41 - Apr 7 with 2770 viewslifelong

I love my football but I didn’t enjoy watching that turgid shite today...woeful.
Wheres the want and the passion on 17:57 - Apr 7 with 2738 viewsOldjack

Wheres the want and the passion on 17:41 - Apr 7 by lifelong

I love my football but I didn’t enjoy watching that turgid shite today...woeful.

shyte teams can drag you down to their level ,we got caught hook line and sinker ,but a point closer to safety and two points dropped

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:02 - Apr 7 with 2709 viewslifelong

Wheres the want and the passion on 17:57 - Apr 7 by Oldjack

shyte teams can drag you down to their level ,we got caught hook line and sinker ,but a point closer to safety and two points dropped

They were the better side for 90% of the game.. we were awful.
Wheres the want and the passion on 18:26 - Apr 7 with 2670 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You mean the Bartley that has hardly played at all this season?
Wheres the want and the passion on 18:32 - Apr 7 with 2651 viewsCrackerjackswan

👍
Wheres the want and the passion on 18:37 - Apr 7 with 2626 views3swan

It shows how far our play has dropped over the last few seasons.

We are not a battling/physical team and not a ball playing/skillful team.

We are very much a non entity, that needs major changes come the summer. The point today may still be the bonus that helps to keep us up but the pressure will mount unless we get a 3 pointer
Login to get fewer ads

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:45 - Apr 7 with 2608 viewsCaptain_Sham

We have played the best part of three league games in a row, all away, with our best attacking player missing and lost once. I'm taking that.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 18:46]

Its just a ride.

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:52 - Apr 7 with 2553 viewslifelong

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:45 - Apr 7 by Captain_Sham

We have played the best part of three league games in a row, all away, with our best attacking player missing and lost once. I'm taking that.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 18:46]

I’m not. We were playing a side today who have won 4 games all season, we are fighting for our Premier League survival and we put in a shameful performance like that, not helped by the manager’s negative tactics.
Fecking awful.
Wheres the want and the passion on 18:52 - Apr 7 with 2569 viewscurleigh

Wheres the want and the passion on 17:34 - Apr 7 by Oldjack

spot on
Wheres the want and the passion on 18:54 - Apr 7 with 2559 viewsCaptain_Sham

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:52 - Apr 7 by lifelong

I’m not. We were playing a side today who have won 4 games all season, we are fighting for our Premier League survival and we put in a shameful performance like that, not helped by the manager’s negative tactics.
Fecking awful.

I remember why I had you on ignore you miserable chunt. Get a fking grip. Fking clueless
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 18:57]

Its just a ride.

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:03 - Apr 7 with 2501 viewslifelong

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:54 - Apr 7 by Captain_Sham

I remember why I had you on ignore you miserable chunt. Get a fking grip. Fking clueless
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 18:57]

What’s the matter? Don’t like someone disagreeing with you? Maybe you should get a grip?
Had me on ignore?....sad case.
Wheres the want and the passion on 19:15 - Apr 7 with 2471 viewsTheResurrection

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:52 - Apr 7 by lifelong

Fecking awful.

A team who are more than likely better than their pathetic position and one who've just changed their manager.

It wasn't great, there's no sugar coating that performance but Carlos got what he came for and at this time of the season, the points really matter, every single one of them.

Captain Sham - great post.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:25 - Apr 7 with 2434 viewslifelong

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:15 - Apr 7 by TheResurrection

A team who are more than likely better than their pathetic position and one who've just changed their manager.

It wasn't great, there's no sugar coating that performance but Carlos got what he came for and at this time of the season, the points really matter, every single one of them.

Captain Sham - great post.

I disagree.

West Brom were there for the taking, we were very lucky to get a point, we set up with no width and no pace and at times made West Brom look a good side, which they are not. It was a pathetic performance.

We needed the win today and we didn’t go for it, it could cost us dearly.
Wheres the want and the passion on 19:31 - Apr 7 with 2422 viewsTheResurrection

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:25 - Apr 7 by lifelong

I disagree.

West Brom were there for the taking, we were very lucky to get a point, we set up with no width and no pace and at times made West Brom look a good side, which they are not. It was a pathetic performance.

WTF is there to disagree with what i said FFS??

West Brom were there for the taking?? So we were! What does that mean even. You just said they were better for 90% of the game but now they were there for the taking?? Make your mind up.

We don't play with width, do we, haven't all season and the only width we do have is our full backs so I don't know why you're bringing this up.

No pace?? Who would you have played then that's got pace? Dyer?

We didn't need the win today. We definitely didn't want to lose though and that's what we've done. We've got a point in tricky circumstances whilst certainly not being at our best.

The big picture is 4 points clear of 18th and 1 more win needed from 6 games - 4 at home.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:44 - Apr 7 with 2377 viewslifelong

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:31 - Apr 7 by TheResurrection

WTF is there to disagree with what i said FFS??

West Brom were there for the taking?? So we were! What does that mean even. You just said they were better for 90% of the game but now they were there for the taking?? Make your mind up.

We don't play with width, do we, haven't all season and the only width we do have is our full backs so I don't know why you're bringing this up.

No pace?? Who would you have played then that's got pace? Dyer?

We didn't need the win today. We definitely didn't want to lose though and that's what we've done. We've got a point in tricky circumstances whilst certainly not being at our best.

The big picture is 4 points clear of 18th and 1 more win needed from 6 games - 4 at home.

Well, we looked a better side when Dyer came on.

I’m bringing it up for us to try something different to have a go at teams around us for a change, we have Narsingh on the bench who has looked sharp when given a chance. I just feel after we equalised today we could have gone on to win the game.
Wheres the want and the passion on 19:50 - Apr 7 with 2355 viewsTheResurrection

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:44 - Apr 7 by lifelong

Well, we looked a better side when Dyer came on.

I’m bringing it up for us to try something different to have a go at teams around us for a change, we have Narsingh on the bench who has looked sharp when given a chance. I just feel after we equalised today we could have gone on to win the game.

Narsingh has looked more average than sharp, nobody really cold argue with that could they?

On reflection we shouldn't have started Tammy, he's just not a 90 minute player but in fairness, you can see why he did that after his second half showing last week.

I would honestly like to see Tammy out wide as for me he's far more of a threat when he's bearing down on players. He's next to useless as the pivotal point up front. Surely this has to be given a go.

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:57 - Apr 7 with 2327 viewslegoman

A bunch of mid 20's footballers being paid £30K a week regardless of how they perform I think answers the question.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Wheres the want and the passion on 20:18 - Apr 7 with 2263 viewsGriffting

It’s comparable to Palace at home.

We were on a dreadful run 1 win in 11 I believe, Just sacked the manager and Britts was in charge. They’d won something like 7 in 8? I bet they expected to roll us over. And they would have if Clement was in charge. Like I’m fairly sure we’d have won if Pardew was still at WBA. No away game is easy in this league no matter who you’re playing. If Arsenal can do the biz tomorrow (not holding my breath) then it can be classed as a good point.
Wheres the want and the passion on 21:05 - Apr 7 with 2197 viewsoldcob

Today we played like we were still managed by Paul Clement, continually passing back because it was easier than going forward. No ambition and no courage.
Wheres the want and the passion on 02:03 - Apr 8 with 1998 viewsphact0rri

I don' understand why many managers don't seek to take advantage of flimsy head space for teams use to losing. I mean for me I'd have looked for an early goal to break the spirit of the opposition for a team like west brom.

Instead we only seemed to have spirit about seven minutes then we figured we shut up shop for the rest of the match. I mean I get that carlos wouldn't really know how West brom were going to play. but it is still those same players who've been on a eight match losing streak.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Wheres the want and the passion on 03:59 - Apr 8 with 1964 viewsDippy

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:57 - Apr 7 by legoman

A bunch of mid 20's footballers being paid £30K a week regardless of how they perform I think answers the question.

Don't legoman.. some people get rather touchy about this.. we struggled to pass 5 times in a row to a white shirt. Our wage bill is up there with some CL sides..

But we're Swansea City, we're punching above our weight etc.

It's the same in all professions.. if you're paid a higher wage, you're expected to perform to a specific standard. The odd one or two earn their wages.. some are coasting through life making no serious impact in their profession.. especially at the top level.

It's not unreasonable to question a team who can't string a few passes together in quick succession. Captain Sham and The Res are clearly not quite right upstairs if they're satisfied with this sort of stuff.. I'd be disappointed with my amateur u10s doing this sort of stuff.

Poll: Cooper Out

Wheres the want and the passion on 18:05 - Apr 15 with 1629 viewsTheResurrection

Wheres the want and the passion on 19:25 - Apr 7 by lifelong

I disagree.

What were you saying, Rog??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024