Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tammy's goal saved our blushes 17:35 - Apr 7 with 1542 viewsSwansIndependent

Tammy's goal saved our blushes 7th Apr 2018 17:30
We can call it one point nearer safety and we know that it is to be true but the truth of the game today was that we witnessed another disappointing Swans performance against a side that is destined for the Championship next season. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Tammy's goal saved our blushes on 18:07 - Apr 7 with 1449 viewsgiantstoneater

Reading the match thread seems we didn`t play well but still came away from The Hawthorns with a point, it was always going to be tougher with a change of manager but at this stage of the season performance counts for nothing and points do. Something that does worry me is we are in a Sunderland type circle poor signings, negative managers and tactics, will CC be another PC and not get the support from the board he made mistakes in the window but i think he want the window done before the start of pre-season. Next Saturday we have another tough game v Everton (i will miss my first home game as I am having a stent put in) with Jordan A coming back might give us more of a spark it sounds as if we need it.
Tammy's goal saved our blushes on 18:41 - Apr 7 with 1351 viewsKinsey

TA scored a goal?

Isn’t that his job?

If I Did my job every now and then I’d be royally fooked.

The kid is a joke
Tammy's goal saved our blushes on 19:50 - Apr 7 with 1204 viewsRancid

Didn't see the game as i'm moving house but a draw against a side that's just sacked their manager is always a good one where the Jacks are concerned.
Tammy's goal saved our blushes on 20:07 - Apr 7 with 1160 viewsmax936

Tammy's goal saved our blushes on 19:50 - Apr 7 by Rancid

Didn't see the game as i'm moving house but a draw against a side that's just sacked their manager is always a good one where the Jacks are concerned.

I agree Chris, but until they scored we were awful and then we scored and promptly returned to awful whereas we should have pushed on and got the 2nd, I'm sure we could have if we had continued to apply ourselves.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tammy's goal saved our blushes on 20:12 - Apr 7 with 1139 viewsRancid

Tammy's goal saved our blushes on 20:07 - Apr 7 by max936

I agree Chris, but until they scored we were awful and then we scored and promptly returned to awful whereas we should have pushed on and got the 2nd, I'm sure we could have if we had continued to apply ourselves.

Ah right.I gathered that by just reading the other threads now lol.Still, a point away from home against whoever could be the difference between staying up or relegation.On the surface I'm happy with a point as I thought we might get beat today tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024