Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Fulham 17:46 - Apr 7 with 7347 viewsMartyrman57

7 wins in 8. Keep it up to stop the Turds getting an automatic place.
Congratulations Fulham on 17:49 - Apr 7 with 6096 viewslifelong

I really couldn’t give a shite, after watching that bilge today we’ve got nothing to shout about.
Congratulations Fulham on 17:52 - Apr 7 with 6079 viewsMartyrman57

Was $hite but as said on another thread we probably got enough to stay in Premier. Be a better place without our Eastern cousins.
Congratulations Fulham on 18:49 - Apr 7 with 5982 viewssP7qupUf

If Cardiff fail to get a top two place, I think they will struggle in the play offs as they would have lost momentum.
Congratulations Fulham on 18:54 - Apr 7 with 5957 viewsraynor94

Congratulations Fulham on 17:49 - Apr 7 by lifelong

I really couldn’t give a shite, after watching that bilge today we’ve got nothing to shout about.

100% correct, far more to worry about us

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Congratulations Fulham on 19:45 - Apr 7 with 5875 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We're not very good
We're not very good
We're not very
We're not very
We're not very good

Always liked that song.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Congratulations Fulham on 20:19 - Apr 7 with 5796 viewsplasjack

If they miss out on automatic promotion, their history of bottling vital games will come back to curse them.
Congratulations Fulham on 20:42 - Apr 7 with 5745 viewstaffpunk

Congratulations Fulham on 20:19 - Apr 7 by plasjack

If they miss out on automatic promotion, their history of bottling vital games will come back to curse them.

I think you need to concentrate on your own team, you could still easily be relegated after that poor result today. As for Cardiff, I'm quite content looking at the league table, Fulham would love to be where we are now.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Congratulations Fulham on 20:46 - Apr 7 with 5725 viewsjack247

Congratulations Fulham on 20:42 - Apr 7 by taffpunk

I think you need to concentrate on your own team, you could still easily be relegated after that poor result today. As for Cardiff, I'm quite content looking at the league table, Fulham would love to be where we are now.

They will be in a week or two
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations Fulham on 21:05 - Apr 7 with 5672 viewstaffpunk

Congratulations Fulham on 20:46 - Apr 7 by jack247

They will be in a week or two

Quite possibly, it's an exciting end to the season. I'm happy that Villa lost today, if they'd won and beat us on Tuesday then they'd be right back in the mix.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Congratulations Fulham on 02:54 - Apr 8 with 5499 viewsRancid

I'd enjoy this one more than any other I think.They've gone about it as good as they could have this year.No sounding off or predictions, just ticked away under the radar and got a hell of a chance should they have the bottle.They usually collapse when bottle is required so we'll see what happens here.Fulham are gonna provide the test.I say they bottle it.
Congratulations Fulham on 06:46 - Apr 8 with 5413 viewsjack247

Congratulations Fulham on 21:05 - Apr 7 by taffpunk

Quite possibly, it's an exciting end to the season. I'm happy that Villa lost today, if they'd won and beat us on Tuesday then they'd be right back in the mix.

It’s certainly down to you and Fulham for second place now.
Congratulations Fulham on 12:19 - Apr 8 with 5259 viewsbluey_the_blue

Congratulations Fulham on 06:46 - Apr 8 by jack247

It’s certainly down to you and Fulham for second place now.

We've had one loss in 14. Fulham are on an amazing run.

If they beat us to second, it'll be deserved because they'll have to effectively win out their games - and play two other form sides in Millwall and Brentford.
Congratulations Fulham on 12:22 - Apr 8 with 5250 viewsjack247

Congratulations Fulham on 12:19 - Apr 8 by bluey_the_blue

If they beat us to second, it'll be deserved because they'll have to effectively win out their games - and play two other form sides in Millwall and Brentford.

Fingers crossed
Congratulations Fulham on 12:39 - Apr 8 with 5231 viewsmonmouth

True enough, but your lot beat Brentford, Bluey, and your lot are utter dogshit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Congratulations Fulham on 13:16 - Apr 8 with 5196 viewsbluey_the_blue

Congratulations Fulham on 12:39 - Apr 8 by monmouth

True enough, but your lot beat Brentford, Bluey, and your lot are utter dogshit.

Brentford are one of the better sides who have played us this season tbh, passing and movement was superb just lack quality in the box. If they had a striker they'd be up there all right.
Congratulations Fulham on 15:55 - Apr 8 with 5111 viewsjack_lord

Congratulations Fulham on 13:16 - Apr 8 by bluey_the_blue

Brentford are one of the better sides who have played us this season tbh, passing and movement was superb just lack quality in the box. If they had a striker they'd be up there all right.

Will they have that striker for the games they have got left?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Congratulations Fulham on 22:19 - Apr 8 with 4928 viewsbuilthjack

Huge week coming up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Congratulations Fulham on 22:33 - Apr 8 with 4895 viewstaffpunk

Congratulations Fulham on 22:19 - Apr 8 by builthjack

Huge week coming up

It's far more exciting than mid-table boredom, I'm sure you'll agree. A relegation battle for yourselves, though you should be ok, after S'ton losing today, and a promotion possibly for us...I think we'll win our last 3 games of the season, so just stay ahead or on par with Fulham, should be enough!

Congratulations Fulham on 22:34 - Apr 8 with 4886 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Congratulations Fulham on 22:19 - Apr 8 by builthjack

Huge week coming up

Villa vs Cardiff is on Sky but you can bet the pubs wont show it with Man c and liverpool playing

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Congratulations Fulham on 22:39 - Apr 8 with 4878 viewstrampie

Congratulations Fulham on 22:33 - Apr 8 by taffpunk

It's far more exciting than mid-table boredom, I'm sure you'll agree. A relegation battle for yourselves, though you should be ok, after S'ton losing today, and a promotion possibly for us...I think we'll win our last 3 games of the season, so just stay ahead or on par with Fulham, should be enough!

'On par with Fulham' as in finishing on the same points as Fulham, then it is massive odds on that Cardiff will finish behind Fulham as Fulham have a far superior goal difference.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Congratulations Fulham on 23:36 - Apr 8 with 4800 viewsmonmouth

Congratulations Fulham on 22:33 - Apr 8 by taffpunk

I'd laugh my arse off if you blow it, but I'm quite looking forward to the derbies next year now. So I'm probably a mirror image of you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Congratulations Fulham on 23:55 - Apr 8 with 4776 viewsJethroJack

And you've got easy games at Villa, Norwich & Derby 😊
Congratulations Fulham on 00:21 - Apr 9 with 4745 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Congratulations Fulham on 13:16 - Apr 8 by bluey_the_blue

Brentford have only won once in their last 5..........................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Congratulations Fulham on 03:20 - Apr 9 with 4682 viewsWanderer

How is that full back performing for Fulham?, the one we were apparently in for in Jan, any one know?
Congratulations Fulham on 08:15 - Apr 9 with 4563 viewstaffpunk

Congratulations Fulham on 22:39 - Apr 8 by trampie

'On par with Fulham' as in finishing on the same points as Fulham, then it is massive odds on that Cardiff will finish behind Fulham as Fulham have a far superior goal difference.

I mean 'on par' going into the last 3 games.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024