Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VDH 17:52 - Apr 7 with 5884 viewsshandyjack

If he's injured, then would you bring Bartley in and keep the shape or change to a back 4?

Poll: Expectation for the season

VDH on 09:32 - Apr 8 with 1658 viewsjack247

VDH on 09:10 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Understand what's going on? We struggle to complete 5 consecutive passes.. yet you're talking like our team are tactically astute, and can pull it off.. yet we can't do the basic pass to a man.

To even talk about tactics is a statement of delusional pretences.. but there's not much ability in you either..

You're one of them tits who talk a good/average game.. but when it comes to a certain level of any sense.. you get caught up in this delusional/catatonic state of superior knowledge.

You're in good company though.. many nutters out there.

Have you sorted your act out yet or am I still paying your benefits?
VDH on 09:36 - Apr 8 with 1638 viewsDippy

VDH on 09:32 - Apr 8 by jack247

Have you sorted your act out yet or am I still paying your benefits?

I'm not an actual peasant like you.. I can easily remove you from your position on a click of fingers.. but people rarely have an education on this forum that is above average.

Now run along and play with the little boys.. because arguing with the big boys could leave you financially redundant.

Poll: Cooper Out

VDH on 09:58 - Apr 8 with 1615 viewsjack247

VDH on 09:36 - Apr 8 by Dippy

I'm not an actual peasant like you.. I can easily remove you from your position on a click of fingers.. but people rarely have an education on this forum that is above average.

Now run along and play with the little boys.. because arguing with the big boys could leave you financially redundant.

The big boys? Give it a rest mate, you’re an utter failure who lives off handouts.
VDH on 09:59 - Apr 8 with 1602 viewsDippy

VDH on 09:58 - Apr 8 by jack247

The big boys? Give it a rest mate, you’re an utter failure who lives off handouts.

Haha.. bye bye jack247s job.. everyone wave.

VDH on 10:03 - Apr 8 with 1592 viewsjack247

VDH on 09:59 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Fair enough, at least do me the courtesy of letting me know when I should expect the sack
VDH on 10:04 - Apr 8 with 1585 viewsWarwickHunt

VDH on 09:59 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Up your meds, Skip.
VDH on 10:05 - Apr 8 with 1576 viewsDippy

VDH on 10:03 - Apr 8 by jack247

Fair enough, at least do me the courtesy of letting me know when I should expect the sack

Don't know.. might not sack you.. financially cripple the company you work for.. and leave you scratching your head... carry on being stupid.

VDH on 10:07 - Apr 8 with 1573 viewsDippy

VDH on 10:04 - Apr 8 by WarwickHunt

Up your meds, Skip.

Excuse me?.. who are you again?

Login to get fewer ads

VDH on 10:08 - Apr 8 with 1576 viewsjack247

VDH on 10:05 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Don't know.. might not sack you.. financially cripple the company you work for.. and leave you scratching your head... carry on being stupid.

Good luck with that Skip
VDH on 10:10 - Apr 8 with 1571 viewsWarwickHunt

VDH on 10:07 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Excuse me?.. who are you again?

I'm God, Napoleon.

How's Josephine?
VDH on 11:41 - Apr 8 with 1490 viewsmagicdaps10

I would put Naughton at right centre back and play Roberts at right wing back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

VDH on 11:47 - Apr 8 with 1482 viewsDewi1jack

VDH on 09:32 - Apr 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Awful "Director of Football"

Is correct.

It's not the players fault they are offered new contracts.
Or they're signed in the first place
So, I really don't understand people slagging them off constantly.
Routs, we've had his best years, but who can blame him for taking one last decent payday to take him through the rest of his life. Angel, Leon, Will etc etc the same
Anyone of you out there who'd truthfully resign a highly paid job for the dole queue when not asked to?
Doubt that there's any at all.
Principles don't pay the bills. Or feed the family.

If they're lazy, fine they deserve the grief.
If they're trying their hardest and that's not good enough, then that's not their fault.

I see Naughton as lazy due to his unwillingness to track back and do the job he's paid to do.
Doesn't mean I feel the need to boo him in the ground though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

VDH on 12:18 - Apr 8 with 1443 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Remember when Roberts came on against Newcastle and within a few minutes he got caught out at the back post and should have lost us the match? I do and Carlos clearly does as well. He got ruined by the simplest bit of movement from that Newcastle player. That's the thing when you go from playing a bunch of 18 year olds every week to playing against experienced top tier professionals.

Naughton is poor but he's unfortunately the best we have currently. Roberts should be playing week in week out in The Championship. If nobody there wants him then what makes some think he's ready for Premier League starts?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

VDH on 12:21 - Apr 8 with 1442 viewsDippy

VDH on 11:47 - Apr 8 by Dewi1jack

Is correct.

It's not the players fault they are offered new contracts.
Or they're signed in the first place
So, I really don't understand people slagging them off constantly.
Routs, we've had his best years, but who can blame him for taking one last decent payday to take him through the rest of his life. Angel, Leon, Will etc etc the same
Anyone of you out there who'd truthfully resign a highly paid job for the dole queue when not asked to?
Doubt that there's any at all.
Principles don't pay the bills. Or feed the family.

If they're lazy, fine they deserve the grief.
If they're trying their hardest and that's not good enough, then that's not their fault.

I see Naughton as lazy due to his unwillingness to track back and do the job he's paid to do.
Doesn't mean I feel the need to boo him in the ground though

Mate.. there's a significant difference between a multimillionaire footballer than davey the postie losing his 9-5 job and signing on.

But people are increasingly worrying me.

VDH on 12:22 - Apr 8 with 1444 viewsTreforys_Jack

VDH on 12:18 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Remember when Roberts came on against Newcastle and within a few minutes he got caught out at the back post and should have lost us the match? I do and Carlos clearly does as well. He got ruined by the simplest bit of movement from that Newcastle player. That's the thing when you go from playing a bunch of 18 year olds every week to playing against experienced top tier professionals.

Naughton is poor but he's unfortunately the best we have currently. Roberts should be playing week in week out in The Championship. If nobody there wants him then what makes some think he's ready for Premier League starts?

Fernandinho lost Smalling yesterday, is he rubbish as well?
VDH on 13:19 - Apr 8 with 1402 viewsjasper_T

VDH on 12:18 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Remember the weeks before and after that when Naughton got caught out by very similar bits of movement around the back post (one of which we conceded from iirc)?
VDH on 15:12 - Apr 8 with 1349 viewsjack247

I’d rather play Bartley than shift Naughton in and play Roberts. Hopefully VdH is ok, he managed to play on injured until half time, so he may well be fine.
VDH on 15:22 - Apr 8 with 1343 viewsGaryjack

VDH on 10:08 - Apr 8 by jack247

Good luck with that Skip

I'd say!
VDH on 15:27 - Apr 8 with 1328 viewsthornabyswan

VDH on 15:22 - Apr 8 by Garyjack

I'd say!

Is Dippy Skippy I did wonder yesterday

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

VDH on 15:32 - Apr 8 with 1315 viewsGaryjack

VDH on 15:27 - Apr 8 by thornabyswan

Is Dippy Skippy I did wonder yesterday

Ye, sure he is. But he's bigger and better this time. Now he's going to bring one of the worlds biggest financial institutions to it's knees just to piss Jack247 off!
VDH on 16:18 - Apr 8 with 1268 viewsDewi1jack

VDH on 12:21 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Mate.. there's a significant difference between a multimillionaire footballer than davey the postie losing his 9-5 job and signing on.

But people are increasingly worrying me.

If you're Skippy then I wouldn't trust you to make informed decisions about anything involves more than a Giro's worth

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

VDH on 16:20 - Apr 8 with 1258 viewsDippy

Wow.. clearly don't know who I am.. but carry on.

VDH on 16:59 - Apr 8 with 1203 viewsGaryjack

VDH on 16:20 - Apr 8 by Dippy

Wow.. clearly don't know who I am.. but carry on.

Fair play skip, i for one have missed you. You're quality entertainment that this board desperately needs.
VDH on 17:12 - Apr 8 with 1172 viewsDippy

VDH on 16:59 - Apr 8 by Garyjack

Fair play skip, i for one have missed you. You're quality entertainment that this board desperately needs.

Well.. someone has to remind retirees who are still in employment their standards are worse than four year olds..

Beer, old age.. do you know the workload your wives/girlfriends have to go through?.. they consider me the guru.. I think I'm the only reason they keep going.

VDH on 18:02 - Apr 8 with 1126 viewsDrizzy

Bartley should be nowhere near the team. There's no need to play a back 5 at home where we need to be on the front foot. Usual 4 man defence, three in midfield and the two Ayews up front with Tammy. We desperately need some attacking threat.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024