Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this Racism ? 13:45 - Apr 8 with 12036 viewstrampie

Is the above English newspaper printing racist articles ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Is this Racism ? on 13:57 - Apr 8 with 3649 viewsDippy

It is slightly racist.. but we do call the English arrogant pompous pr*cks.. which they undoubtedly deliver, time and time again like this piece.

Poll: Cooper Out

Is this Racism ? on 14:00 - Apr 8 with 3636 viewsE20Jack

What race is he being prejudice about? I have read it a few times now and can't locate anything of the sort.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Is this Racism ? on 14:00 - Apr 8 with 3637 viewstrampie

The guy has form, Millwall fan, lived in Cardiff, not a nice peace of work and not the first time he has had a go at Wales and the Welsh.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Is this Racism ? on 14:05 - Apr 8 with 3623 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rod Liddle is an idiot from way back.

Poll: Tory leader

Is this Racism ? on 14:06 - Apr 8 with 3617 viewsLoyal

He is attempting to be controversial, maybe he will only get the message when somebody knocks the cnt out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is this Racism ? on 14:10 - Apr 8 with 3606 viewsKilkennyjack

Is this Racism ? on 14:06 - Apr 8 by Loyal

He is attempting to be controversial, maybe he will only get the message when somebody knocks the cnt out.

👏 🥊

The Tory press dont like the welsh people having a view on the renaming of the Severn Bridge. Know your place Taffy.

Anyway, did you know that Rod liddle is olde English for ‘small penis’....

Beware of the Risen People

Is this Racism ? on 14:27 - Apr 8 with 3569 viewsBrynCartwright

Not as bad as AA Gill. Now there was an odious pillock.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Is this Racism ? on 14:31 - Apr 8 with 3553 viewsAmbergambler

Is this Racism ? on 14:00 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

What race is he being prejudice about? I have read it a few times now and can't locate anything of the sort.

Ok, I'll set you off on one of your ramblings -

What are you on about??
Login to get fewer ads

Is this Racism ? on 14:36 - Apr 8 with 3532 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is this Racism ? on 14:31 - Apr 8 by Ambergambler

What are you on about??

I hope you’ve got a few hours or days to spare.

Poll: Tory leader

Is this Racism ? on 14:38 - Apr 8 with 3527 viewsE20Jack

Is this Racism ? on 14:31 - Apr 8 by Ambergambler

What are you on about??

Thought that was self explanatory.

Where is the racism?

Is this Racism ? on 14:39 - Apr 8 with 3519 viewsE20Jack

Is this Racism ? on 14:36 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

If you all learn from the content, of which I have no doubt you do, then embrace it my friend.

Is this Racism ? on 14:42 - Apr 8 with 3505 viewsHighjack

Is this Racism ? on 14:36 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

He’ll be on about badgers attacking goats soon.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this Racism ? on 14:44 - Apr 8 with 3501 viewsE20Jack

Is this Racism ? on 14:42 - Apr 8 by Highjack

He’ll be on about badgers attacking goats soon.

Only if he needs to learn basic human instinct. Although you are the only one that seems to struggle to grasp it. Happy to explain again though.

Is this Racism ? on 14:45 - Apr 8 with 3496 viewsdickythorpe

He obviously needs counselling.
No doubt some Welsh woman or sheep has mocked his tiny reproductive organ and therefore we have all been targeted with his wrath.
No doubt if he or a loved one was suffering from a dreadful ailment he wouldn't worry one iota about the origin of where that nurse/carer was from.

Haters keep on hating , lovers keep on loving.
Is this Racism ? on 14:48 - Apr 8 with 3484 viewsHighjack

Is this Racism ? on 14:44 - Apr 8 by E20Jack

Only if he needs to learn basic human instinct. Although you are the only one that seems to struggle to grasp it. Happy to explain again though.

Would the badger bite the goat if the goat cornered it with a knife?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is this Racism ? on 14:49 - Apr 8 with 3475 viewsE20Jack

Is this Racism ? on 14:48 - Apr 8 by Highjack

Would the badger bite the goat if the goat cornered it with a knife?

Don't know. Science hasn't experimented on that yet, I'm all about science. Will let you know though.

Is this Racism ? on 14:54 - Apr 8 with 3459 viewsdickythorpe

Is this Racism ? on 14:27 - Apr 8 by BrynCartwright

Not as bad as AA Gill. Now there was an odious pillock.

A horrible ending he had.......you wonder sometimes if people like him were in the real world. He became a statistic that cancer kills irrespective of wealth, intelligence, background etc etc
Is this Racism ? on 15:39 - Apr 8 with 3400 viewsstevethejack

Complete cȕnt:

Liddle met Rachel Royce, a television presenter, at the BBC in 1993, and the couple soon became romantically involved. In January 2004 the couple married at a ceremony in Malaysia. They had been living in Heytesbury, Wiltshire, and had two sons together, Tyler and Wilder. Six months later, Liddle moved in with Alicia Monckton, a 22-year-old receptionist at The Spectator. It transpired that he had cut his honeymoon with Royce short so that he could be with Monckton. Following their divorce, Liddle and Royce exchanged attacks in the media. Liddle called her a "total slut and slattern", and Royce wrote an article in the Daily Mail titled "My cheating husband Rod, 10 bags of manure and me the bunny boiler. As for The Slapper... she's welcome to him".

On 5 May 2005, he was arrested for common assault against Monckton, who was 20 weeks pregnant at the time. He admitted the offence and accepted a police caution, but asserted later that he did so only because it was the quickest way for him to be released, and that he had not assaulted her. The couple's daughter, Emmeline, named after the suffragette, Emmeline Pankhurst, was born in October 2005. The couple married in September 2008.

Liddle has supported Millwall since the age of seven. He frequently attends home and away games. He has written articles lamenting the demise of football as the people's game.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is this Racism ? on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 3384 viewsAmbergambler

Is this Racism ? on 15:39 - Apr 8 by stevethejack

Complete cȕnt:

Liddle met Rachel Royce, a television presenter, at the BBC in 1993, and the couple soon became romantically involved. In January 2004 the couple married at a ceremony in Malaysia. They had been living in Heytesbury, Wiltshire, and had two sons together, Tyler and Wilder. Six months later, Liddle moved in with Alicia Monckton, a 22-year-old receptionist at The Spectator. It transpired that he had cut his honeymoon with Royce short so that he could be with Monckton. Following their divorce, Liddle and Royce exchanged attacks in the media. Liddle called her a "total slut and slattern", and Royce wrote an article in the Daily Mail titled "My cheating husband Rod, 10 bags of manure and me the bunny boiler. As for The Slapper... she's welcome to him".

On 5 May 2005, he was arrested for common assault against Monckton, who was 20 weeks pregnant at the time. He admitted the offence and accepted a police caution, but asserted later that he did so only because it was the quickest way for him to be released, and that he had not assaulted her. The couple's daughter, Emmeline, named after the suffragette, Emmeline Pankhurst, was born in October 2005. The couple married in September 2008.

Liddle has supported Millwall since the age of seven. He frequently attends home and away games. He has written articles lamenting the demise of football as the people's game.

This post has been edited by an administrator

What an absolute bastard, and he's got the nerve to denegrate the Welsh
Is this Racism ? on 16:25 - Apr 8 with 3334 viewsLoyal

Is this Racism ? on 14:10 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

👏 🥊

The Tory press dont like the welsh people having a view on the renaming of the Severn Bridge. Know your place Taffy.

Anyway, did you know that Rod liddle is olde English for ‘small penis’....

I love Wales as my country of birth, I love the UK as a nationalist, I hate bullying scum no matter who they are.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is this Racism ? on 16:49 - Apr 8 with 3284 viewsunion_jack

It's not racist for the reasons we know.

It is however extremely rude and inflammatory and shame on the Sunday Times for allowing it to go to print. Rhun ap Iorweth is right in what he says.

And don't be mistaken that Liddle is only saying it to be confrontational. He meant every bit of that vitriolic piece!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Is this Racism ? on 17:15 - Apr 8 with 3255 viewssherpajacob

The man is a complete arsehole.

He advocated voting leave.

I'm not saying the 2 are connected, ........

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Is this Racism ? on 17:21 - Apr 8 with 3238 viewstrampie

Is this Racism ? on 16:49 - Apr 8 by union_jack

It's not racist for the reasons we know.

It is however extremely rude and inflammatory and shame on the Sunday Times for allowing it to go to print. Rhun ap Iorweth is right in what he says.

And don't be mistaken that Liddle is only saying it to be confrontational. He meant every bit of that vitriolic piece!

What do you mean 'its not racist for the reasons we know '?

Is this Racism ? on 17:49 - Apr 8 with 3197 viewsunion_jack

Is this Racism ? on 17:21 - Apr 8 by trampie

What do you mean 'its not racist for the reasons we know '?

Because Welsh isn't a race. I know it's semantics to an extent but still.

Anyway, I'm on your side. Don't push it!😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Is this Racism ? on 18:15 - Apr 8 with 3138 viewstrampie

Is this Racism ? on 17:49 - Apr 8 by union_jack

Because Welsh isn't a race. I know it's semantics to an extent but still.

Anyway, I'm on your side. Don't push it!😄

Hmm...........I thought the Welsh were part of the human race.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024