Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about 14:56 - Apr 8 with 1250 viewsdickythorpe

...........why people knock them, I'll never know......
Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:47 - Apr 8 with 1201 viewsunion_jack

You were saying!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:49 - Apr 8 with 1192 viewsAmbergambler

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:47 - Apr 8 by union_jack

You were saying!!

Ffs. I knew when Charlie Austin came on it wasn't going to end well.
Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:55 - Apr 8 with 1173 viewsGaryjack

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:49 - Apr 8 by Ambergambler

Ffs. I knew when Charlie Austin came on it wasn't going to end well.

You were saying?
Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:57 - Apr 8 with 1162 viewsunion_jack

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:55 - Apr 8 by Garyjack

You were saying?

🤣

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:02 - Apr 8 with 1139 viewsAmbergambler

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 15:57 - Apr 8 by union_jack

🤣

I've forgotten what I was saying. What are you saying?
Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:11 - Apr 8 with 1111 viewsGaryjack

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:02 - Apr 8 by Ambergambler

I've forgotten what I was saying. What are you saying?

What i was trying to say was that if anyone is looking forward to the Saints at home game, then let's hope we're safe by then.
Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:14 - Apr 8 with 1092 viewsmonmouth

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:11 - Apr 8 by Garyjack

What i was trying to say was that if anyone is looking forward to the Saints at home game, then let's hope we're safe by then.

I was just saying the same.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:16 - Apr 8 with 1071 viewsTheResurrection

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:11 - Apr 8 by Garyjack

Don't read anything into that. Arsenal just couldn't be bothered to turn up and they STILL won.

They'll also be without their centre half for the next 3 and they've got a Cup Semi to get distracted by.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:36 - Apr 8 with 983 viewsunion_jack

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:16 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Don't read anything into that. Arsenal just couldn't be bothered to turn up and they STILL won.

They'll also be without their centre half for the next 3 and they've got a Cup Semi to get distracted by.

Arsenal's lethargy an defensive ineptitude certainly played into Southampton's hands. But even so, they beat them so shows how fragile Soton are. And it's not going to get any easier for them.

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:37 - Apr 8 with 975 viewsploppy

Comedy defending by Arsenal. They defend like schoolboys - it's like they don't practise it. They were better when Holding came on. He sees danger, unlike Mustafi and Chambers.

The problem we have with Southampton - it's happened pretty much every season, home and away - is they don't let us have the ball.
Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:38 - Apr 8 with 963 viewsmonmouth

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:16 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

I'm liking this viewpoint.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:38 - Apr 8 with 962 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Glad to see Arsenal reserves beat Southampton. It would have called into question the integrity of the PL if Southampton had picked up points in their relegation battle. May still have a bearing as Southampton could have lost by 2 or 3 goals. A 1 goal defeat means Southampton keep their goal difference advantage over their fellow strugglers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:40 - Apr 8 with 951 viewsAmbergambler

Arsenal, showing smaller teams what they are all about on 16:14 - Apr 8 by monmouth

I was just saying the same.

And me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024