Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home Form 16:33 - Apr 8 with 4288 viewsunion_jack

I've posted many times on here about our home form and how it differs to our away form.

We are a different kettle of fish at home. Even if we chalk off the Arsenal and Liverpool games (!!!!) as being shots to nothing against bigger sides, we beat Burnley and most recently West Ham with good performances.

I can't say for definite whether we'll win one, two or any of our remaining home games but I'm positive we will get enough points from them. I can be negative when it comes to the Swans but I wish a few more on here would be a bit more poitive about our prospects seeing 4/6 are at home.

And Ayew is back.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Home Form on 16:40 - Apr 8 with 3612 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Ayew brothers together are an interesting prospect.

Against West Ham they were like the Kray twins.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Home Form on 17:44 - Apr 8 with 3515 viewsFireboy2

Our home form is why im quite confident that we will stay up with a bit to spare

The ayews back together is another reason and jordan will be gagging to renew his partnership with his big bro
Home Form on 18:00 - Apr 8 with 3483 viewslifelong

Form doesn’t mean much this time of the season, look at West Brom yesterday, lost their last 8.

Southampton and Stoke may have to beat us to stay up, likewise us them, they are not going to be easy games. This is why I thought it was important that we won yesterday, we would now be 6 points above the drop and probably needing 3 more points to be safe.
Lose against Everton Saturday, with Chelsea and Man City next up we could be deep in the brown stuff going in to the last 3 games.
Home Form on 18:37 - Apr 8 with 3423 viewsJethroJack

Home Form on 18:00 - Apr 8 by lifelong

Form doesn’t mean much this time of the season, look at West Brom yesterday, lost their last 8.

Southampton and Stoke may have to beat us to stay up, likewise us them, they are not going to be easy games. This is why I thought it was important that we won yesterday, we would now be 6 points above the drop and probably needing 3 more points to be safe.
Lose against Everton Saturday, with Chelsea and Man City next up we could be deep in the brown stuff going in to the last 3 games.

Let's beat Everton then, they're no great shakes mun.
Think positive, like Carlos.
Home Form on 19:02 - Apr 8 with 3364 viewsFireboy2

Just had a quick look at the fixtures and brighton have got a pig of a run in

They have spurs and manure at home and citeh,liverpool,burnley and place away

Its lucky they already have 35pts
Home Form on 19:15 - Apr 8 with 3329 viewsdickythorpe

Historically our away form has been our Achilles heel, otherwise we'd have been top flight a lot, lot sooner than we were. (Generations in my family have drummed it into me)
Home Form on 19:19 - Apr 8 with 3325 viewsunion_jack

Home Form on 19:15 - Apr 8 by dickythorpe

Historically our away form has been our Achilles heel, otherwise we'd have been top flight a lot, lot sooner than we were. (Generations in my family have drummed it into me)

I remember the 84/85 season I think where we'd not won away for a year I believe and broke our duck in a mid week game against Bournemouth of all places.

Home Form on 19:20 - Apr 8 with 3322 viewslifelong

Home Form on 18:37 - Apr 8 by JethroJack

Let's beat Everton then, they're no great shakes mun.
Think positive, like Carlos.

I am normally very positive, in fact back in December I was one of the few who said we’d stay up this season, watching that dross yesterday has blunted my positivity somewhat, that’s just the way I feel.
Login to get fewer ads

Home Form on 19:22 - Apr 8 with 3314 viewsAl_Bundy

Will our winless red kit be binned soon?
Home Form on 21:31 - Apr 8 with 3190 viewsskettyparkherbert

Home Form on 18:00 - Apr 8 by lifelong

Totally agree with your analysis

We were absolutely pants yesterday and were fortunate to get a draw in the end.

There was about 2800 loyal Jacks there to support the Swans and the pre match atmosphere was bouncing and confidence was high, but 10 to 15 mins into the game that soon all died a death as we were fuking rubbish/negative from the off and right through the game.

Apart from Tammy's free header from 5 yards out late in the 2nd half we didn't muster a single shot on target all game.

We gave the ball away all day and passed the ball backwards and sideways as per.
Our bench was worryingly weak too nobody there to come on and change anything.

Lets hope our home form continues against the toffies cos with City and Chelski to follow i still fear for us with 3 games to go after that?
Home Form on 22:11 - Apr 8 with 3121 viewsbuilthjack

Home Form on 19:22 - Apr 8 by Al_Bundy

Will our winless red kit be binned soon?

Tell Carlos we needs to play in black

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Home Form on 22:12 - Apr 8 with 3119 viewsSgorioFruit

Home Form on 21:31 - Apr 8 by skettyparkherbert

Totally agree with your analysis

We were absolutely pants yesterday and were fortunate to get a draw in the end.

There was about 2800 loyal Jacks there to support the Swans and the pre match atmosphere was bouncing and confidence was high, but 10 to 15 mins into the game that soon all died a death as we were fuking rubbish/negative from the off and right through the game.

Apart from Tammy's free header from 5 yards out late in the 2nd half we didn't muster a single shot on target all game.

We gave the ball away all day and passed the ball backwards and sideways as per.
Our bench was worryingly weak too nobody there to come on and change anything.

Lets hope our home form continues against the toffies cos with City and Chelski to follow i still fear for us with 3 games to go after that?

Exactly my thoughts
Wasted opportunity yesterday.
I’m wondering what the hell was wrong with our players not even looking bothered when we could have been well on our way to premier league survival.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Home Form on 22:13 - Apr 8 with 3115 viewsskettyparkherbert

Home Form on 22:11 - Apr 8 by builthjack

I think we needs to tell Carlos to "play" don't worry about the colour of the effing kit?
Home Form on 02:18 - Apr 9 with 2991 viewsmajorraglan

It’s going to be very tight towards the end of the season and 3 points against Everton are badly needed. I would like the points on the board before Southampton and Stoke come visiting because if they need the points they wont be afraid to go for it. If Swansea can get a win against Everton, then t could bring Brighton right back into the mx with their tough run in.
Home Form on 06:13 - Apr 9 with 2931 viewsjackal

Home Form on 22:12 - Apr 8 by SgorioFruit

Exactly my thoughts
Wasted opportunity yesterday.
I’m wondering what the hell was wrong with our players not even looking bothered when we could have been well on our way to premier league survival.

Crying out for a creative midfielder.

Got to spend big money to get one whether we stay up or not.
Home Form on 07:00 - Apr 9 with 2891 viewsAnotherJohn

Home Form on 06:13 - Apr 9 by jackal

Too late now, but re-signing Pablo when he came back from the desert wouldn't have been a bad move. Nine goals for Leeds this season. Agree though that we need some new ideas in the next window.
Home Form on 09:17 - Apr 9 with 2821 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Home Form on 22:11 - Apr 8 by builthjack

That is an interesting question that I have often wondered about.
Does changing the colour of our kit change our effectiveness, especially in quick passing?
Do we train for away games in that Kit or at least that colour?
Home Form on 16:13 - Apr 9 with 2670 viewsBobby_Fischer

Home Form on 09:17 - Apr 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Does changing the colour of our kit change our effectiveness, especially in quick passing?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Home Form on 16:33 - Apr 9 with 2649 viewsOldjack

Home Form on 19:20 - Apr 8 by lifelong

I am normally very positive, in fact back in December I was one of the few who said we’d stay up this season, watching that dross yesterday has blunted my positivity somewhat, that’s just the way I feel.

whilst agree that was utter toothless dross last Saturday , I just cast my mind back to the recent Liverpool ,Gooners and West ham games ,Can we beat Everton ?fuk aye

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Home Form on 16:40 - Apr 9 with 2639 viewsOldjack

Home Form on 09:17 - Apr 9 by A_Fans_Dad

SANCHES loves anything in Red ,he'll do quick passes to red all day long

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Home Form on 19:07 - Apr 9 with 2583 viewsNeathJack

We're very reminiscent of last seasons Hull team.

We all know what happened to them.
Home Form on 19:29 - Apr 9 with 2558 viewskarnataka

Home Form on 19:02 - Apr 8 by Fireboy2

Just had a quick look at the fixtures and brighton have got a pig of a run in

They have spurs and manure at home and citeh,liverpool,burnley and place away

Its lucky they already have 35pts

Yeah, I was looking at that. It's not inconceivable that Brighton might not get another point. All things considered, our run in is better than quite a few. Palace definitely have the best and can see them reaching 40 points. Huddersfield have a difficult one too.
Home Form on 19:31 - Apr 9 with 2553 viewsLeonWasGod

Home Form on 06:13 - Apr 9 by jackal

Absofeckinlutely. Even JJS would be a big step up in that department. We’ll be better with Jordan back though as he effectively fills that massive great hole where a traditional number 10 would sit. I’ll get shot down for this, but we still haven’t found a way to replace Siggy.
Home Form on 19:48 - Apr 9 with 2531 viewsunion_jack

Home Form on 19:07 - Apr 9 by NeathJack

We're very reminiscent of last seasons Hull team.

We all know what happened to them.

Or were reminiscent of last year's Swans team. We all know how that ended.

Home Form on 19:56 - Apr 9 with 2513 viewsDr_Winston

Home Form on 19:29 - Apr 9 by karnataka

Yeah, I was looking at that. It's not inconceivable that Brighton might not get another point. All things considered, our run in is better than quite a few. Palace definitely have the best and can see them reaching 40 points. Huddersfield have a difficult one too.

Lots of teams with far worse run ins than us. Our home form, and keeping our better players available, should see us through with ease.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024