Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon 17:13 - Apr 8 with 2201 viewsbonymine

Nothing in my post to warrant it being pulled surely in response to ‘The Res’ ??

Please clarify/ explain ?

Many thanks

Phil a PM would be gratefully received here ?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 17:15]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 17:17 - Apr 8 with 2190 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Still there I think.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 17:21 - Apr 8 with 2179 viewsPhil_S

One made at 1548? Still in the thread, it's currently the last but one post
Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gone on 17:32 - Apr 8 with 2148 viewsbonymine

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 17:21 - Apr 8 by Phil_S

One made at 1548? Still in the thread, it's currently the last but one post

Apologies if that’s the case Phil I still can’t see it on there on my iPad but maybe that’s down to me being a technophobe !!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 17:33]

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 17:46 - Apr 8 with 2105 viewsTheResurrection

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gone on 17:32 - Apr 8 by bonymine

Apologies if that’s the case Phil I still can’t see it on there on my iPad but maybe that’s down to me being a technophobe !!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 17:33]

Pissed again.

Sad.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:04 - Apr 8 with 2058 viewsbonymine

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 17:46 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Pissed again.

Sad.

Not at all you insignificant nobody ...... and nice to see you’ve woken up from your Sunday slumber.

You’ve only got to read the MAJORITY of the posts on here to realise that you are a complete and utter W⚓️ in supporting Jenkins.

PS

Do you have to go to Huw’s house in Pen yr Alltwen in the morning for your orders or are you trusted to clean the bogs 🚾 on your own initiative ?

Bye 👋👋👋

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:06 - Apr 8 with 2051 viewsAmbergambler

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 17:46 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Pissed again.

Sad.

Totally out of order.

I can't find it either, Bonymine

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:09 - Apr 8 with 2039 viewsbonymine

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:06 - Apr 8 by Ambergambler

Totally out of order.

I can't find it either, Bonymine

Thanks mate it’s not only me then !!!

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:26 - Apr 8 with 2003 viewsTheResurrection

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:04 - Apr 8 by bonymine

Not at all you insignificant nobody ...... and nice to see you’ve woken up from your Sunday slumber.

You’ve only got to read the MAJORITY of the posts on here to realise that you are a complete and utter W⚓️ in supporting Jenkins.

PS

Do you have to go to Huw’s house in Pen yr Alltwen in the morning for your orders or are you trusted to clean the bogs 🚾 on your own initiative ?

Bye 👋👋👋

Blubbering gimp

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:42 - Apr 8 with 1963 viewsbonymine

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:26 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Blubbering gimp

Can you elaborate on just what a ‘blubbering gimp’ is Chris just so I can visualise it in my memory bank ??

W⚓️....

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:49 - Apr 8 with 1938 viewsbonymine

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:26 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Blubbering gimp

Just sent a PM to The Res suggesting a ‘meet’ as we both have very conflicting views on how the Club is being run and in particular Huw Jenkins’ behaviour through it all .....

We shall see how this develops I will keep you all informed 👍💪

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:54 - Apr 8 with 1919 viewsthornabyswan

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:42 - Apr 8 by bonymine

Can you elaborate on just what a ‘blubbering gimp’ is Chris just so I can visualise it in my memory bank ??

W⚓️....

Just picture Pulp fiction the gun shop scene with Bruce willis in not a pleasant image.
Certainly not a compliment mate.
If he had said it to STID17 this would turn into a 50 page thread.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 19:07 - Apr 8 with 1870 viewsbonymine

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:49 - Apr 8 by bonymine

Just sent a PM to The Res suggesting a ‘meet’ as we both have very conflicting views on how the Club is being run and in particular Huw Jenkins’ behaviour through it all .....

We shall see how this develops I will keep you all informed 👍💪

Any volunteers to take the ‘minutes’ of this meet should it ever happen ??

The ‘Turncoat’ v The ‘Double Decker ‘.......

I remember Gordon Jenkins .......👍 top man 👍

Do you Huw ??

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 22:33 - Apr 8 with 1775 viewsSTID2017

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:54 - Apr 8 by thornabyswan

Just picture Pulp fiction the gun shop scene with Bruce willis in not a pleasant image.
Certainly not a compliment mate.
If he had said it to STID17 this would turn into a 50 page thread.

Not any more mate.
Made of sterner stuff nowadays (okay it's only two weeks but hey )
Contenting myself with politely commenting or replying to his posts.
I have a feeling the concept might be giving him brain freeze, judging by some of the nonsense he's writing
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 22:36]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 22:37 - Apr 8 with 1763 viewsSTID2017

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 19:07 - Apr 8 by bonymine

Any volunteers to take the ‘minutes’ of this meet should it ever happen ??

The ‘Turncoat’ v The ‘Double Decker ‘.......

I remember Gordon Jenkins .......👍 top man 👍

Do you Huw ??

Are you meeting in that boxing club on Carmel Road and are you sselling tickets ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 22:41 - Apr 8 with 1755 viewsAmbergambler

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 18:09 - Apr 8 by bonymine

Thanks mate it’s not only me then !!!

I think it's back

[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 23:08]
Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 23:10 - Apr 8 with 1701 viewsSwanjaxs

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 22:37 - Apr 8 by STID2017

Are you meeting in that boxing club on Carmel Road and are you sselling tickets ?

All jokes aside this thread really does need deleting... embarrassing

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 08:28 - Apr 9 with 1567 viewsLord_Bony

It's all very strange and bizarre if you ask me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mods where has my post on the ‘Anyone not renewing season ticket’ thread gon on 20:42 - Apr 9 with 1435 viewsbuilthjack

There's only 6 mods, I wonder who's doing all the deleting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024