Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton 12:42 - Apr 9 with 6094 viewsTheResurrection

This is our major chance to secure safety on Saturday and any fan worth anything will park up any negative shit until it's over.

What more can we ask for than a big game at home on a Saturday at 3 o clock. One of England's old traditional clubs come to town and we've got a great chance of beating them, in fact we're the Bookies favourites.

This is all we've ever wanted as fans isn't it? To pit the City's football team up against the best and take them on level par?!

Please stop and realise where you all were 10, 20 years ago and remember how nothing our Club was. Nobody gave us a second look, especially our own supporters who could only be bothered to turn up in the 2's and 3 thousands...

We were nothing to every other club out there apart from maybe the scum up the road, we were nothing to the media and we were nothing generally in the football world.

Well we're here now and whilst everything hasn't been a bed of roses, did anyone of you really expect it to have been? Come on, we all thought we'd have just the one season in the sun and that would be it.

We've become a spoilt, arrogant, nasty and entitled set of petulant fans. The type we'd hate when we were that nothing club of old.

Stop and think what it means to be a Jack and where we've been. Stop and think about what it would be really like to be back down there scratching around in the same old holes of League's 1 and 2 and how insignificant we'd be once more.

And stop and think about how every single critical, negative shot you fire off at your keyboard is chipping away at everything we've ever dreamed about.

Wise up FFS and make Saturday hell for Everton and their fans. They'll be down to support their team and their away support is very good. Make your support count.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 12:45]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 12:44 - Apr 9 with 3790 viewsTreforys_Jack

Decent post tbf
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:02 - Apr 9 with 3717 viewspencoedjack

'There away support is excellent' but they are not afraid to let the players / management know when things are not going right ..... You know that as you put enough links up about Williams & Gylfi.

https://toffeeweb.com/season/17-18/news/36348.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-morgan-schneiderlin-booed-

Anyway any fan who does not support the team during the 90 mins on the field imo is not a fan.

Jenkins is still a c unt though
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 13:02]
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:20 - Apr 9 with 3658 viewsTheResurrection

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:02 - Apr 9 by pencoedjack

'There away support is excellent' but they are not afraid to let the players / management know when things are not going right ..... You know that as you put enough links up about Williams & Gylfi.

https://toffeeweb.com/season/17-18/news/36348.html

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/evertons-morgan-schneiderlin-booed-

Anyway any fan who does not support the team during the 90 mins on the field imo is not a fan.

Jenkins is still a c unt though
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 13:02]

Always been impressed with their support at the Liberty. That's all I was saying is we need to fully unite on Saturday and get stuck into them. Everton that is, not our facking players!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:28 - Apr 9 with 3634 viewsPegojack

I totally agree with your post, Chris, and will be there cheering the lads on.

That has nothing to do with the scumbag sell-outs and what they did to the genuine supporters of this club, and I'll hate them for that until my dying day.
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:39 - Apr 9 with 3601 viewsTreforys_Jack

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:28 - Apr 9 by Pegojack

That has nothing to do with the scumbag sell-outs and what they did to the genuine supporters of this club, and I'll hate them for that until my dying day.

Another excellent post
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:41 - Apr 9 with 3592 viewsOldjack

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:28 - Apr 9 by Pegojack

Spot on

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:59 - Apr 9 with 3538 viewsGroo

Its important too as both teams below us have winnable home games, so we could fall to just above the drop zone if we screw up. Although Southampton are home to Chelsea.

Groo does what Groo does best

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 14:14 - Apr 9 with 3514 viewsjacksfullaces

reasonable call to arms I would say.

tbh once we have had a sniff of survival the focus is back on a game by game basis, and how we can eke out the points.

the rest can wait until the end of the season, as can implosions when we don't beat teams we 'should'? based on pre Xmas performances there were no teams we were capable of beating so maybe we should be happy with the 2 wins keeps us up scenario in front of us/
Login to get fewer ads

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 14:33 - Apr 9 with 3480 viewsLoyal

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 13:20 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Always been impressed with their support at the Liberty. That's all I was saying is we need to fully unite on Saturday and get stuck into them. Everton that is, not our facking players!!

Had some decent shouts with Everton 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 14:41 - Apr 9 with 3461 viewsthornabyswan

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 14:33 - Apr 9 by Loyal

Had some decent shouts with Everton 😂

Yes they don't call it Stanley blade Park for fukc all

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 16:56 - Apr 9 with 3302 viewsCroftyjack

The early parts of your essay for a minute I thought you were on about the fa cup qf against spurs..you know the one where the players couldn't give a shot about...I am all for getting behind them 100 percent but I know when I'm being taken for a mug... travelling and laying out a good bit of cash on the road to be mugged again.
I would hate to go down but I want a lot of this team gone.
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 17:28 - Apr 9 with 3242 viewst1000

I can see us losing to be honest . Can’t even beat West Brom . Get behind team my arse
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 18:05 - Apr 9 with 3178 viewsLeonWasGod

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 17:28 - Apr 9 by t1000

I can see us losing to be honest . Can’t even beat West Brom . Get behind team my arse

That's the spirit

Totally different game at home, but it still won't be easy. If Carlos and the boys are getting tight sphincters it could be another defensive grind out.

No Siggy though, which is great news as it would have been sods law for him to have one of his better days.
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 18:11 - Apr 9 with 3164 viewsTheResurrection

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 16:56 - Apr 9 by Croftyjack

The early parts of your essay for a minute I thought you were on about the fa cup qf against spurs..you know the one where the players couldn't give a shot about...I am all for getting behind them 100 percent but I know when I'm being taken for a mug... travelling and laying out a good bit of cash on the road to be mugged again.
I would hate to go down but I want a lot of this team gone.

You just sound like a mug full stop and no football club in the world could do anything to help you with that.

The FA Cup isn't the target this season and without our best player and against a Spurs side who were on top form we let it slide.

Maybe you'd like to be in Southampton's position who are looking at a juicy semi final at Wembley and have 28 points?

Mug

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 18:18 - Apr 9 with 3137 viewsCaptain_Sham

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 17:28 - Apr 9 by t1000

I'm guessing that the t is for tvvat

Its just a ride.

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 18:44 - Apr 9 with 3079 viewsLoyal

Not how it works .....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 18:58 - Apr 9 with 3035 viewscmajack

I will be there shouting for the swans on saturday, and no negative chanting either, but i do wish people wouldn't keep on about where we were 10 or 20 years ago. That is all in the past and i was there to experience it all. Why don't any one comment where we were nearly 40 years ago, top of the old first division and i was there for that as well. As i said forget the past it's gone good or bad.
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 19:37 - Apr 9 with 2951 viewsSTID2017

Decent post except the line that said "We've become a spoilt, arrogant, nasty and entitled set of petulant fans. The type we'd hate when we were that nothing club of old", should have started with "I've".
Correct that and it will be perfect
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 19:39]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 19:37 - Apr 9 with 2949 viewsSTID2017

Is the correct answer

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 20:33 - Apr 9 with 2853 viewsspiderboy

In my expert opinion [and I had the WBA result bang on] I forecast a 15-3 win for SUPER MIGHTY WHITE SWANS..
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 20:43 - Apr 9 with 2811 viewsDippy

Sorry Chris.. we're not that 2/3/4 division club.. world class facilities, world class wages.. very little world class output. This is the level we're at.. this is the level we expect.

Only the deluded would accept this mediocrity.

If you walk into a Michelin Star establishment, pay Michelin Star prices.. you'd expect at least something in the meal that's worth the price.

Currently we put up the Michelin Star sign.. yet produce sausages that are black, hard and been left out the back for a week to serve.

They would've shut us down by now.

Poll: Cooper Out

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 20:58 - Apr 9 with 2778 viewsspiderboy

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 20:43 - Apr 9 by Dippy

Sorry Chris.. we're not that 2/3/4 division club.. world class facilities, world class wages.. very little world class output. This is the level we're at.. this is the level we expect.

If you walk into a Michelin Star establishment, pay Michelin Star prices.. you'd expect at least something in the meal that's worth the price.

Currently we put up the Michelin Star sign.. yet produce sausages that are black, hard and been left out the back for a week to serve.

A Carlos analogy...
Like it!
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 21:01 - Apr 9 with 2770 viewsTheResurrection

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 20:43 - Apr 9 by Dippy

Only a retarded, idiotic kunt would compare competitive football to facking restaurant meals.

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 21:07 - Apr 9 with 2746 viewst1000

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 18:18 - Apr 9 by Captain_Sham

I'm guessing that the t is for tvvat

Have a sense of humour for fk sake
It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 21:10 - Apr 9 with 2729 viewsDippy

It's all about Saturday. Forget your sniping and focus on Everton on 21:01 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Only a retarded, idiotic kunt would compare competitive football to facking restaurant meals.

Wow.. someone who has comprehensively outplayed.. "alledgedly" the best there's ever been.. being called a retard by some average, slow plodder.

God.. you have no clue how retarded you actually are.

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024