Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? 11:05 - Apr 10 with 1432 viewsTheResurrection

Will their players be gearing up for this at the sake of Premier League points?
Are their fans completely torn as to what they should be concentrating on?
Would Mark Hughes like an FA Cup medal as a manager on his CV?

That day out at Wembley has got to be intriguing them, they'll think they can beat Chelsea in a one off game? A Cup Final has to be a huge attraction.

I hope they do it. Go Saints, win the FA Cup.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 11:19 - Apr 10 with 1413 viewsSTID2017

Via the M3 ?
Seriously at a guess, I cannot see them going full pelt for it.
They'll probably lose anyway, but either way I think Sparky is too professional to allow them to take their eye off survival.
Would be nice if they do though ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 11:32 - Apr 10 with 1392 viewsSwanjaxs

Hopefully they'll go at it hammer and tongs.... and pick up a few injuries along the way 😎 ( and perhaps a red card) 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 11:39 - Apr 10 with 1383 viewsTheResurrection

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 11:32 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

Hopefully they'll go at it hammer and tongs.... and pick up a few injuries along the way 😎 ( and perhaps a red card) 👍

They're bound to sell out their end. Their fans won't be able to contain their confusion and will all end up going and wanting to win.

Roared on by 35,000 Simple Saints fans they will fight til the bitter end against a Chelsea side they think they could beat.

Oh when the Saints, go marching in.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:01 - Apr 10 with 1352 viewsTheResurrection

Some great discussion over there....

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?5-The-Saints

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:08 - Apr 10 with 1331 viewsSwanjaxs

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:01 - Apr 10 by TheResurrection

Some great discussion over there....

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?5-The-Saints

Just had a look at the Swansea (A) thread ..... interestingly most seem to think they'll be down by then, one or two thinking we will be safe by the time they play us
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 12:09]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:18 - Apr 10 with 1294 viewsTheResurrection

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:08 - Apr 10 by Swanjaxs

Just had a look at the Swansea (A) thread ..... interestingly most seem to think they'll be down by then, one or two thinking we will be safe by the time they play us
[Post edited 10 Apr 2018 12:09]

I read the same one.

Did you see the one guys set of results? They've got themselves down for 5 more points...

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:22 - Apr 10 with 1281 viewsSwanjaxs

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:18 - Apr 10 by TheResurrection

I read the same one.

Did you see the one guys set of results? They've got themselves down for 5 more points...

Yes saw that, they ran Arsenal close on the weekend but some look like they have thrown the towel in

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:33 - Apr 10 with 1266 viewsMrSwerve

They'll go for it at the semi final stage, they've got to. Very good chance of winning the cup from there.

I thought the same about our QF v Spurs mind you...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:34 - Apr 10 with 1257 viewsLeonWasGod

I was going to say that the Wembley factor will mean they'll take it seriously. But then checked there fixtures and see that it will be their 3rd game this week, so they may have to make changes anyway. How they approach Leicester on Thursday will be the telling match - I can't see them doing anything other than going for that with their strongest side.

I wish our match hadn't been pushed back. potentially hell of a lot riding on those 2 games in short succession. Any more significant injuries or suspensions and it could be squeaky bum time. Hopefully we'll be safe by then (which is why I was hoping for us to be a bit more adventurous last Saturday)
How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:57 - Apr 10 with 1211 viewsswanforthemoney

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 12:33 - Apr 10 by MrSwerve

They'll go for it at the semi final stage, they've got to. Very good chance of winning the cup from there.

I thought the same about our QF v Spurs mind you...

Totally agree. They have the best chance of winning something that they will have for years. Especially if they go down, itll take them a long time to assemble another team of this quality, especially up front.
Chelsea arent all that, anyway. Conte seems to have lost interest.
I could see them being losing finalists and relegated. I wish Southampton luck in the semi, even though Sparky is in charge. Ive long loathed his apparent mean-spirited demeanor.

I stand in the North Stand

How will Southampton approach their upcoming Wembley Semi Final? on 13:35 - Apr 10 with 1148 viewsJethroJack

This is nothing to do with FA Cup Final vs survival, but when my son and I were walking away from St Mary's to the railway station after the 0-0 first game back in August, the consensus amongst Saints fans was that we'd just seen 2 of the 3 relegated sides. It was hard to disagree, but let's hope they only got it half right 😊
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024