Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British Gas taking the piss again 13:45 - Apr 10 with 2453 viewscentrestandswan

"British Gas to increase gas and electricity prices by 5.5%"

What a rip off again, Ofgem does nothing, the Tory Government mouths off with platitudes for the masses about controlling energy prices , this is one of the biggest cons' there is. Please if anyone has changed supplier tell us how easy or difficult it is.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

British Gas taking the piss again on 14:58 - Apr 10 with 2420 viewsmax936

I'm with Iresa a little known company and their prices are good, if fact I've signed up for another year, small companies smaller overheads how long it'll last I don't know, but get in while you can

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

British Gas taking the piss again on 15:01 - Apr 10 with 2415 viewsmajorraglan

Go to a switch comparison site, put your consumption figures in and off you go. It will work out the best deal for you.
British Gas taking the piss again on 15:02 - Apr 10 with 2414 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Thought this wonderful government was capping prices?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

British Gas taking the piss again on 15:04 - Apr 10 with 2411 viewsmax936

British Gas taking the piss again on 15:02 - Apr 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Thought this wonderful government was capping prices?

Only for themselves.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

British Gas taking the piss again on 15:45 - Apr 10 with 2379 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

British Gas taking the piss again on 15:04 - Apr 10 by max936

Only for themselves.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-speech-live-energy-bi

Do they stick to anything bar bear fur ,what a shower

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

British Gas taking the piss again on 15:45 - Apr 10 with 2379 viewstheloneranger

It's very easy to change supplier.

This site is very easy to use.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cheapenergyclub

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

British Gas taking the piss again on 16:02 - Apr 10 with 2363 viewsMorfa_Same

They're all as bad as each other. I'm with Ecotricity and they've just put my electricity prices up by 16%, and this after putting them up by 15% in the Autumn. I don't normally agree with Corbyn but nationalisation might be the only option.
British Gas taking the piss again on 19:00 - Apr 10 with 2275 viewspikeypaul

Use a comparison site first to enter your useage then find the supplier with the best tariff for your useage.

Then delete cookies and go to a cashback site like Quidco and you will get an extra £50/£60

Very easy and hassle free to do,We change supplier everytime the contract is up you just need to keep track of the date and remember you can change from 49 days from your contract expiry date without penalty regardless.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

British Gas taking the piss again on 19:05 - Apr 10 with 2267 viewspikeypaul

British Gas taking the piss again on 16:02 - Apr 10 by Morfa_Same

They're all as bad as each other. I'm with Ecotricity and they've just put my electricity prices up by 16%, and this after putting them up by 15% in the Autumn. I don't normally agree with Corbyn but nationalisation might be the only option.

I would never vote Labour while that terrorist loving Coont is involved,but if labour got another "leader" who put it in their manifesto I would.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

British Gas taking the piss again on 19:07 - Apr 10 with 2263 viewshobo

British Gas taking the piss again on 19:05 - Apr 10 by pikeypaul

I would never vote Labour while that terrorist loving Coont is involved,but if labour got another "leader" who put it in their manifesto I would.

Terrorist lover

Ffs man
British Gas taking the piss again on 21:20 - Apr 10 with 2185 viewspikeypaul

British Gas taking the piss again on 19:07 - Apr 10 by hobo

Terrorist lover

Ffs man

http://www.cityam.com/265655/jeremy-corbyn-cant-rewrite-his-reprehensible-ira-hi

Take a read dull boy.

British Gas taking the piss again on 12:58 - Dec 2 with 44 viewsjohnnparry55

Wait, it's not over yet..
It's easy to change supplier. Just visit <a href=" https://british-gas.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html">contact british gas customer services</a>
British Gas taking the piss again on 13:06 - Dec 2 with 44 viewsjohnnparry55

Wait, it's not over yet..
It's easy to change supplier. Just visit contact BG customer service
British Gas taking the piss again on 13:15 - Dec 2 with 44 viewsonehunglow

They take advantage of loyalty.Dont be.

They do have a on line deal that includes boiler cover .Check it out.

I am with Octopus.

same gas ,same electric.

Alternatively try Avro

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

British Gas taking the piss again on 13:20 - Dec 2 with 44 viewspikeypaul

Paying 30% less now than I was 6 years ago and I was then on the cheapest tariff for my usage.This represents the reduction of wholesale costs the suppliers pay.

With Avro energy and they are very easy to deal with and super cheap for my useage.

Very easy to switch it takes 5 minutes.Some very cheap tariffs out there, just stay away from the standard variable rates each company offers but that will be obvious when using the comparison sites.Most people are to lazy or stupid to switch that is their problem and no one else’s.

OUT

AFLI

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

British Gas taking the piss again on 13:23 - Dec 2 with 44 viewsonehunglow

People forget what a disaster the old

Electric /Gas Board was
British Rail
British Leyland

etc etc.

State control is what east Germany had .Worth studying exactly what state owned industries are like.

British Gas taking the piss again on 22:07 - Dec 2 with 44 viewstrampie

British Gas taking the piss again on 21:20 - Apr 10 by pikeypaul

http://www.cityam.com/265655/jeremy-corbyn-cant-rewrite-his-reprehensible-ira-hi

Take a read dull boy.

Written by a well known extreme raving Tory.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

British Gas taking the piss again on 09:36 - Dec 3 with 44 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just use a price comparison web site to find the best deal and switch. It is no hassle. I have switched supplier 4 times and the latest was very quick.

I was a shell energy customer when my energy came up for renewal the cheapest on the comparison web site was shell energy but they did not offer that deal to existing customers. I rang them up but computer says no , they cant offer that tariff to me. I just signed up with comparison web site to get the cheaper tariff with the same company. Low and behold switch went through and I kept the same account number with the same company but at a cheaper price.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

British Gas taking the piss again on 10:07 - Dec 3 with 44 viewsFireboy2

I normally change suppliers every year as you always get a good deal from your new supplier the problem is when you get your renewal quote they like most suppliers put their prices up, I usually go with the small companies as they are cheap as they have to be to be competitive but last year I stayed with octopus as they didnt put their price up and I have to sat their customer service and correspondence is top notch, I will be staying with them for the foreseeable unless obviously they start putting their prices up ridiculously.
British Gas taking the piss again on 11:01 - Dec 3 with 44 viewsonehunglow

British Gas taking the piss again on 19:07 - Apr 10 by hobo

Terrorist lover

Ffs man

Well,Jez did vote against every extra measure taken against terrorist-the ones that blow u to pieces so Im afarid pikey has a point..
Jezza might be despied ,deep down ,by many traditional decent Labour folk but not on here-he's a champion for the working classes .INNIT.

Had we still nationalised utilities,things would be far worse.

British Gas taking the piss again on 12:24 - Dec 5 with 44 viewsjohnnparry55

Its quite difficult, but if you contact <a href=" https://british-gas.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html">britishgas phone number</a>, everything will be much easier.
British Gas taking the piss again on 20:12 - Dec 5 with 44 viewsBrynmill_Jack

British Gas’s customer services are appalling . I’ve got the regulator investigating them at the moment.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

British Gas taking the piss again on 22:04 - Dec 5 with 44 viewsCatullus

British Gas taking the piss again on 21:20 - Apr 10 by pikeypaul

Take a read dull boy.

I literally can't get to the bottom of this thread, it won't scroll any lower than this post!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024